Yfw Sup Forums...

Yfw Sup Forums, which is just a meme board on Sup Forums has grown to become the centre of a massive pysop involving every major nation in the world, intel agencies, law enforcement, violent extremists and propagandists.

People literally get paid to monitor Sup Forums in watchs, spreading disinfo, shilling bullshit, spamming threads they dont like honestly thinking they are having any affect. Literally just a bunch of autists have managed to piss off ((them)) this badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519876825459.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtube.com/watch?v=azfG5H-pCVg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMWSGqH4nKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just a meme

>Yfw Sup Forums, which is just a meme board on Sup Forums has grown to become the centre of a massive pysop involving every major nation in the world, intel agencies, law enforcement, violent extremists and propagandists.
>People literally get paid to monitor Sup Forums in watchs, spreading disinfo, shilling bullshit, spamming threads they dont like honestly thinking they are having any affect. Literally just a bunch of autists have managed to piss off ((them)) this badly.

>mfw everything OP said is true
>mfw a simple shitpost sends a CIAnigger into an autistic rage as their psyop is torn to shreds
>mfw my tax dollars are used to populate a board with users to shitpost with
>mfw it's a known fact that there is a high turnover rate for CIAniggers who shill here because they become redpilled and become disillusioned with their work
>mfw we do it for free

Rope.Tree.Journalists. Some assembly required.

Fucking checked

Sup Forums has gone from finding a flag in the middle of nowhere and calling in syrian air strikes to stopping false flags BEFORE THEY FUCKING HAPPEN.

This timeline lads.

in only 2 years*

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

Some things never change.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519876825459.webm
>1 post by this id

It's because they had population information control down to a PERFECTED science and then boom, flat hierarchy anonymity. They had no idea how to deal with it.

Guatemalan tortilla recipe forum takes on all comers and becomes most powerful force
Ckd and verified

Mfw i get government workers such as cops to get so depressed about their worthlessness in an ideal free market society that they an hero by the hundreds.

>stopping a false flag

I missed out on that one. care to enlighten me, user?

It's mostly Russians shitposting about the West, whining about degeneracy, propping up Putin, Syria and Trump

The superbowl.

>Yfw Sup Forums, which is just a meme board on Sup Forums has grown to become the centre of a massive pysop involving every major nation in the world, intel agencies, law enforcement, violent extremists and propagandists.
>People literally get paid to monitor Sup Forums in watchs, spreading disinfo, shilling bullshit, spamming threads they dont like honestly thinking they are having any affect. Literally just a bunch of autists have managed to piss off ((them)) this badly.

Started from the bottom now we here... the whole team fucking here

KEK

They even invented an entire team of e-celeb faggots (in England, Canada, and America!) to represent an image board on TV and create false flags and embarassing interviews like Spencer For Hire.

The combined output of a huge mass of autists creates a force that warps the internet to its purpose. Symbols are magic and pol is literally a magic wielding AI.

>yfw Sup Forums a conspiratorial underground comedy ARG which is closely monitored by several FBI agents on a daily basis to make sure that the joke hasn’t “gone too far” yet.

It's clown world, bro

Hey we influenced the election.

For example, I work for a government agency. I won't say which one.

But I would lose my job if I said which one and if they knew I was one of /ourguys/.

>They even invented an entire team of e-celeb faggots (in England, Canada, and America!) to represent an image board on TV and create false flags and embarassing interviews like Spencer For Hire.

>paid to monitor Sup Forums
who's hiring?

>Started from the bottom now we here... the whole team fucking here

Sup Forums isn't AI faggot. You're right about the magic part though.

How do I get paid to shitpost here? Sounds wicked comfy.

Grow the fuck up all of you
I'm sick of your secret club bullshit
You all are as bad as leftys needing to feel apart of something

>gone too far yet.
>/x/ has known since August.
What timeline are YOU in?

You aren't wrong.

>mfw the more they send here the more inadvertently become redpilled and become informed leakers and allies deep within enemy lines

the truth is a illuminating nectar; once you get a good suck off the non-jew tit you realize how wrong you've always had it

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/4deu8r/pol_helps_coordinate_an_airstrike_on_moderate/

LOL!

No

It's because Sup Forums is one of the greatest internet intelleigence assets out there. Sup Forums looks into anything and everything without any over head or reporting to a higher authority. One of the biggest wake ups for me was when the FBI acted on the Russian troll farm. That shit has been known for Years here an is nothing new. Ancient by any intelleigence standard. Sup Forums is also great as a subversive experimentation sandbox. Often going out of its way to undermine what ever it wants with no penalties for failure and has a mematic memory of learning from them.

>mfw when none of their efforts have any affect and all the divide and conquer is drowned out by the natural chaos and disorder of the board

>equating unity through anonymity with lefty moral LARPing and niggerhugging
>implying we aren't shitting the kike pool
>stop having fun
>

tldr blah blah youre a faggot

>spamming threads they dont like honestly thinking they are having any affect
I don't think they understand that they only help the cause.

Started from the bottom now we here... the whole team fucking here

>fiddle ensues
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

yfw a anime mongolian throat singing board spawns a new wave of traditionalism and morals in future generations

your spelling and articulation are retarded but i'll check those terrorist numbers for you

its the only reason i come here

How do I get paid to troll message boards? Alphabet agencies, are you listening? I need a job, damnit!

Gonna need more info.

And they dare not close it because we would spill over into the rest if the i ternet and worse, for them, into real life. The best option is to keep Sup Forums and monitor it while pulling psy ops. Hiro is 100% controlled. Don't forget that. It's all incredibly amusing to see what a thorn in their side we are, knowing they have to keep this place going. Alex Jones is right - theirs a war on for your mind, and we're a genuine player on the global chess board. You know what - we should gather in decentralized groups to pull operations online. We could be having a much bigger impact with some direction. Thoughts and suggestions?

Also - shout out to whichever agency has been letting me post without the captcha. Did I hit some key words and trigger your web crawlers? Fucking LOL you guys are losing. Earth alliance up in this bitch.

In America it's bling bling, but out here it's bling bang.

They have spent many millions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man hours on failing to sway us

The superbowl happened though.

alex's face... not the brown buffalo's....
pic related.

Bet you FAGGOTS signed up to be Cool spys and protect your nation.

>Assigned to shill on /Pol

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO of Alex. Fucking CIA gate keeper.

I would say its more like large lake, not an ocean... but wat do i know, I'm just a fucktard nigger faggot.

I'm personally waiting for a job offer tbqh.
I've gain lots of skills here and manage to have a measurable effect. I could go either way in the grand scheme of things. It's a fun place desu. You can feel the action in every thread. Lots of data mining. Lots of contrarian monitoring. I'm sure people form accurate intel on what's discussed here. I like pissing in the pool from time to time. I like baiting/bantz. I like taking the opposite position of what I believe in for psyops. It's wild to think how someone works through the incredible noise floor here. It's like the jew jewing the jew. Good times desu ! I feel the gears of the universe turning.

your taxes dont go to the cia, leaf

shut

>Being this triggered
xD

Somebody just made the list

SUCK
A
FUCKN
DICK
NIGGER

I guess technically the (((CIA))) are self funded by drugs. But thats not the official narrative.

Plebian. I can practically hear the desperation oozing from it. They would find you methinks..

Bullshit.

It would be nothing for a working man to bend the mods to their will. If any group with real resources wanted to control this place, they could just control it directly. I used to do collections and the people I had to persuade were usually violent criminals in their own right.
And it was nothing to bend them. Just show up, don't give them a chance to do anything but get hurt, and suddenly they just want their life to go back to the way it was a minute ago.
Mods would crumble instantly if anybody used to doing this sort've thing were turned loose on them. And intelligence agencies have access to legions of such people.

that sounds about right.

Does the internet bill of rights make it illegal for the US government to spend taxpayer money trying to wreck all the message boards?

Really sick of this, this has been going on for a long while everywhere, and it's time for all that to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=azfG5H-pCVg

>Earth alliance up in this bitch.

suck a cock faggot

Literally none of this

He's lying bout free energy dontcha know?

hi babe, miss you

> pleb
Come on now
> I can practically hear the desperation oozing from it.
mfw i effectively fooled an idiot already
> They would find you methinks..
I've never tried to hide

Fuck off reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=hMWSGqH4nKo