When referring to pic related, do you say "JoJo" or "JoJo's?"

When referring to pic related, do you say "JoJo" or "JoJo's?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-dUgFg1BiI
twitter.com/asikoh009/status/917532743071817728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jojo's. But only because of the english title and I've learned to like saying it that way.

>Jojosu kimyou na bouken

JoJo no.

JoJo's Biz Adv

jojos bizzenture

JoJo. Always. "Jojo's" sounds so wrong to me.

When referring to pic related, do you say "Pee Wee" or "Pee Wee's?"

Sneed

Homoerotic trash

>Sneed's Pee & Wee
>(Formerly Chuck's)

>"Hey you wanna go watch Jojo's?"
>"Hey you wanna watch some Jojo?"
It depends

When referring to pic related, do you say "Monty Python" or "Monty Python's?"

YoYo's

anyone who calls it "jojo's" needs to be bonked on the head

ジョジョの

ジョジョの奇妙な冒険

JoJo, i'm not an anglo so the english name is meaningless to me.

anyone who calls it "jojo" needs to be bonked on the head

JxJx

My Little Pony

Kurjozno Wzirazre Adqwantre

Джо-Джо

JJBA woah so hard

Los jojos

Странные Приключения Дзё Дзё

>Джо-Джо

KURWA KATYN

>Chuck's Pee & Wee

GioGio

JoJo yes

Las Extrañas Aventuras de JoJo

In interviews, Araki always calls it ジョジョ, not ジョジョの
So it's "JoJo", not "JoJo's"

How does he work?

I have never seen a single person call it Jojo's

"Prepare to face my Stand! [Downstait]!"
>"[AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!]"
youtube.com/watch?v=o-dUgFg1BiI

Why isn't Diavolo erotic after Mystery of King Crimson?

On the topic of languages, does Kewl & co allow use of their raws for different languages?
The KC leg page is still really bizarre. I wonder if, like the Rohan / Kira Converse, we'll get ones like KC's.

He was only erotic with Bruno because he masturbated to Bruno every day, like any normal healthy man.

Are there multiple slavs who post Polivanov or are you the same one I spoke to in the gochiusa thread last week?

Хуеджо блять. Съебите обратно на русские борды, ебанный скам.

underrated

Ты то че здесь забыл?

Here is your Part 5 anime.

JJBA. There's no reason to call it anything else. If you google JJBA all you gey is relevant stuff, if you goolgle JoJo or JoJo's you get other shit.

I think he's more concerned about pronunciations rather than spelling. Like, instead of saying "Jey Jey Bee A" you either say "Jojo" like a normal human being or "Jojo's" like an animefag youtuber

I have no reason to ever say it out loud. I wouldn't ever discuss something like JJBA in real life for risk of attracting cancerous animeonly fagets.

ДЗЁНАТАН ДЗЁСТАР

This
You're just butthurt. Stop calling it "JoJo's", that's retarded.

"JoJo's" sounds stupid, it doesn't even work as a shortened title.
It's the same as those people who shorten that famous Beatles album to "Sgt. Pepper's" as opposed to the more sensible "Sgt. Pepper"

JoJo/ジョジョ > JJBA > JoJo's

If you say "JoJo", that means you're making an abbreviation derived from "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken" like a normal person, because that's the title of the franchise.
If you say "JoJo's", you're clearly deriving it from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" meaning you're a revolting EOP subhuman and I would be completely unsurprised if you go to tumblr and watch dubs.

Seriously I think people who say shit like "Squid Girl" and "Food Wars" belong in mass graves.

While we're on the topic, "Lego" is correct. "Legos" is not.

Around what hours do mosaicanon usually starts the mosaics on friday ?

Check the archives.

Agree with you except for the last thing.

When is translating a title ever acceptable?

It's ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 you fucking mongoloid

Going from kanji to romaji isn't a translation, it's a transliteration. My point still stands.

Your point is whiny and retarded, 'You can translate everything EXCEPT THE NAMES if you translate the names I'll FUCKING KILL YOU' get a grip

Anyway my favorite JoJo is Joni Jōsutā

ジョニィジョースター is a transliteration of Johnny Joestar. Exact same thing but in the other direction.

This.

Nobody cares but you

I can't argue with that retort. I see I was wrong all along and my logic was flawed.

Were the Slavs false flagging as Mexicans?

What a faggot. Titles aren't the same as people's names. If you can't stand title translations maybe you should go to 2ch.

>Being this assblasted over people translating a title
>Being this assblasted over people calling you a faggot for being this assblasted over people translating a title

Jojo because everyone knows what do you mean anyway.

twitter.com/asikoh009/status/917532743071817728

From what I can gather, the trend to be that Jojo's is used amongst the Europeans and Jojo is used by NA/Australians.

Do you feel titles like Les Miserables, Das Boot, or La Vie en Rose are preferable to translate than leave alone? Also, hardly relevant, but I already go to 2ch.
If I'm at all wrong, a compelling argument or substance would do nicely in rectifying my outlook, saying 'you mad' isn't getting anyone anywhere.

So what, you say "Jojo bizzare adventure"?
It's Jojo's

I say Jojo no kimyou na bouken and start speaking Japanese 30 seconds before and after saying it.

Literally the second thing I posted to you, you shrill weirdo.

>'You can translate everything EXCEPT THE NAMES if you translate the names I'll FUCKING KILL YOU'

Isn't that what they call a "strawman"?

Your argument is stupid, and summarizing it sounds stupid too. This is what it means to be a righteous target of ridicule.

Yeah, well, you're a homogay and your mum's ugly.

>tfw umaru S2 shows King Crimson before it's shown in JJBA anime

jojofags absolutely btfo

jojoba

JoJo Bizarre Adventure, without the 's.

JoJo's is used amongst spics too.
It's not my fault that your language makes those titles sound terrible when translated.

jojoban

WEEKENDS AT JOJO'S

JoJo's Misadventures

Like when you lag in a video game but it's in real life. Diavolo is the one on Brazilian internet though so he's fine.

OVA RIP WHEN

Is Diego Brando stronger than DIO?

MUH

KEYFRAMES
>KEYFRAMES
KEYFRAMES
>KEYFRAMES
KEYFRAMES

damn, since when Hit had hair?

I call it yoyah, Used to call it yoyo.

Jojo. Jojos annoys me and also please play Heritage For The Future.

Juju's kooky quest