Tfw DBS will never have characters as memorable as the shadow dragons, baby or super 17

>tfw DBS will never have characters as memorable as the shadow dragons, baby or super 17

>GT characters
>memorable
MY SIDES

Nova, Eis, and Omega Shenron were the only memorable ones out of the group. The rest were monsters of the week for Goku and Pan to defeat.

Super 17 had a good design, but a pretty stupid reason for existing.

The only thing I remember was that one of the dragons was a girl and she was based on the first wish that was made in the series. When Oolong wished for fresh panties.

more memorable than the super characters

He already overshadowed pretty much everyone in GT. Maybe even in Z too. So your claim is invalid.

Only Baby was memorable because he's the only one who beat Goku.

I am pretty sure nobody remembers the Shadow Dragons. Maybe just Omega

Super 17 only because he's 17. Not anything distinctive about him

top tier waifu in that form

Agreed
>There are people on this board who don't think Zamasu and Black were the best villains since based Freeza.
Why do ningens have such shit taste

What are their names again?

Is that Shadow the Hedgehog?

Zamasu is a better villain than these ningens.

I wish the events of GT actually took place before Super, if it was ever to be cannon ofc, with some changes here and there. Not gonna lie, I have the urges to write just get it outside of my head. Also better team for this last tournament.

underrated

>Shadow Dragons
A bunch of ugly and non-threatening one-off villains, and a generic as fuck big bad.
>Super 17
A stupid concept that was only done as a cheap way of bringing back androids.
>Baby
Literally the only good villain to come out of GT.

>There are people on this board who don't think Zamasu and Black were the best villains since based Freeza.
>Implying
The only way that statement could be even close to being accurate is if you don't count Beerus as a villain.

What made Baby a good villain? Is it because he did everything pre-character development Vegeta wanted to do, but better?

He accomplishes a ton and has a really interesting concept and powerset. That alone sets him apart from a lot of other DBZ villains.

I wonder if he would've handled Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons given how much he accomplished.

It's possible, but power scaling was really fucking bad in GT so it's possible that he would have lost anyway.

>tfw Baby won't be added in Xenoverse 2 because Dabura and Buuhan are the final two characters being added.