How the fuck do you support Putin when anyone who speaks up against him dies...

How the fuck do you support Putin when anyone who speaks up against him dies? Why do you support a totalitarian dictator?

Absolutely HORRID bait.

Seriously unamerican shit going on here

How do we support him? You think we send him money, or pay his rent? Stop asking stupid questions you retarded mother fucker. Why are you retarded, faggot? Why are you gay, retard? Fuck off and die you dumb shit.

Best part is, I kinda like Dugin.

I dont see the problem in killing traitors

Not even bait. Russia holds a strict talk shit get hit with a train policy on the glorious leader. Yet, Americans support Putin because they support Trump, or something. Do you not realize that the closer they get to becoming totally censored and locked down, the more dangerous they will be to us? Once you have an entire nation that agrees with its dictator, you have an undying enemy.

you support him with your opinions, your voice and your actions online
you just proved yourself to be a traitor
dugin wants to rape your country you stupid fuck. go ahead and rot in rotterdam you brainwashed cow.
labeling any dissenting opinion as traitorous is how you go sideways. this is how the world falls apart.

talking about Russia gain luciferian facilitators

fucking CNN faggots

You also realize that the worst thing that the Russians did was declaring that they would no longer be the wests enemy?
>We will do the most horrible thing to you; we will leave you without an enemy - Georgiy Arbatov

Russia needs to take the USA out of considerations of World affairs in order for them to gain any semblance of independence on the world stage again, and thereby reassert any of its sovereignty.
The West since then has seemingly gone fully fucking Carthage on ourselves, with the rich fucking the poor up the ass, since the pretense of an enemy has disappeared.

Now the elites realize that they fucked up, and now again need an external enemy to rial up the peasants.

The west at the top down level is doing everything it can to both entrench our societies, and entrench Russian society into both believing that they are under sustained physical attack, and a colossal propaganda campaign attack from state sponsored media outlets.
The BBC had the nerve to make that argument, before preceding to go on an hour and a half mug throwing secession against russia...
The perception works both ways, and suits the elites of Russia and the west.

Dugin supports the anti-white nigger genocide in South Africa, you faggot. He supports Marxist niggers and their Jew enablers in their war against the whites who developed South Africa. He's a "Eurasianist" who wants to abolish the white race by creating some kind of Asiatic, Turkic mega-mongrel race.

Prove they aren't traitors

More accurate to say that he supports Empires, which in turn uphold the rights of subsidiary Kingdoms of homogeneous ethnic blocks to rule as their peoples see fit.

Or in other words, Russian history up until the end of feudalism.

Insane, but interesting guy.

You prefer gaggling on Wahhabism kok dont you pedofiend facilitator

Fuck it. I dont even feel like talking to you idiots. You can't be reasoned with and youre on a straight path to fucky town. I dont understand why you dont just stop and think about things. Instead, you parade around like flaming faggots protesting that youre swallowed opinion is the absolute truth. Why do you think you know so much about the great evil that owns the world? Youre being used like puppets and you have forsaken your reason. How can you say you know who's good when you act so bad?

Dugin is a commie Jew.

If what you say is true then you support Putin just by staying alive.

detroit is destroy and the same day the Saudi build themself a new kingdom and you aint doing JACK you faggots and you talking about traitors !!

>anyone who speaks up against him dies?
Look at the fucking Clintons. Are all of those just coincidences?

Putin is a commie Jew.

You the worst piece of clown shit I ever met in my pitiful life

>You can't be reasoned
>Sup Forums

>believing the anti-Putin CIA propaganda

Fuk of pedofiend facilitator tool

jesus, what the fuck is this monstrosity?

you a tool stfu go gag on you masters balls faggot

stop trying to push you degenerate faggot agenda clowns

>you will never be this buttblasted over Crimea

Feels good

>Believing the propaganda Putin wrote himself

Not at all...you even got his LARPing wrong.

And the whole thing is LARPing because it is nothing but a camouflage for White Nationalism. He started is hardcore White Nationalist groups and moved on...but the White Nationalism is still there.

Why? Why is the best place for anonymous political discussion so comprised? It seems like an entire city of shills being influenced by the very force that is trying to destroy humanity.

he literally wants to bring down america you fuck. read his book, or google it. its like the whole fucking thing.
>but he wants 5o kill some blacks
and you and your family

His domestic policy is trash, but all these infographics about his love for muzzies and jews and his rejection of the concept of Russian ethnicity have little relevance to western anons, who only see, are affected by, and care about, his foreign policy. If you don't like EUNATO bloating every armpit state in Europe, spreading diversity, destabilizing muslim countries, etc you probably didn't mind the way he cockblocked obama over Crimea and saved Syria. there's your indirect 'support'

i thought this was all obvious but oh well, bait threads are bait threads

dude, a fucked up system is setting itself up in russia and it will fuck us if it gains a foothold
and still americans americans like putin, simply because someone they look up to does

>Its if everyone has been convinced that everyone but them is a shill
the post

He doesn't necessarily want to destroy America, but destroy America's internationalism, and preferably the Liberalism that gave birth to it and Britain's success as the world hegemon.
He diagnoses Liberalism, as a malignant cancer(gee sound familiar yet), that doesn't care about culture, history of traditions, but only cares about increasing (((wealth and money))) (seem familiar yet), for its most wealthy (((elites))).

Do you at all perhaps see why Dugin may have a somewhat sympathetic reception here yet?

Though his proposals are disastrous, his diagnosis aligns with what most of Sup Forums tacitly believes.

humanity
rise and fall
rise again
fall again
rise again
but where are we?

Dugin is a retarded crypto-communist and a globalist by any other name. He literally wants open borders between Europe and Asia. The people that unironically shill for Dugin and more popularly Russia here, especially those Nazbols or whatever the fuck they call themselves - they are literally wolves in sheep's clothing, preying on people who are tired of Western degeneracy and replacing it with neo-Soviet one.

exactly this
pol just takes the bait again and again

>How the fuck do you support Putin when anyone who speaks up against him dies?
Personal safety sounds like a pretty good reason to support him just for starters. Ought to appeal to the "Vote democrat or we'll beat the shit out of you" wing of the left, at least.

lol personal safety
eventyally all of russia will be under a blanket again and then they will come for america
its more safe to oppose putin, so that the iron curtain remains drawn.

>totalitarian
I wish

GDP of Italy will come for America. Sure.
Only through stealth, sabotage and exploiting their self inflicted wounds. Russia could never defeat America, without America having decided upon suicide along time before. As can be seen sadly.

why is america choosing scuicide? i try to stop it, but the motion seems to accelerate itself

When you think about entities such as nations you have to think in terms of centuries not decades.
Russia is doing the EXACT same shit its been doing for last 10-12 centuries. No fucking difference. Very consistent.

>memeflag
ok

We for literally thousands of years based our society upon Christianity. Turns out, Christianity is actually not provable at all, and relies completely upon unfalsifiability. Not exactly a convincing argument. Since it appears that our key foundational value appears to be a lie... we don't know what to do.
Some are too busy to notice and care. Good for them.
Others instinctually cling to the old 'truths' not knowing what to do without them, though this is less and less common.

Our elites busied themselves with the prospect of ever increasing wealth to keep them attached to a material goal but that seems to be breaking down, and has broken down as of 5 decades ago.
There is an increased suicide rate, mostly amoungst men, who do not have their meaning decided for them at birth in the way that women's meaning is to raise the next generation... a vision which even they have decided lacks sufficient meaning...

And to top it off, our founding mythos for our current age was in the defeating of two rival attempts of man to create their own god; Nazism and Communism. Therefore we aren't exactly inclined to do that again.

With the past locked off from us, developing new gods fruitless and ill mannered, and no immediate help of salvation, the most recent god is the myth of tabula rasa, and our attempts to create an "equal" society. What happens when we get there? Nothing but a hollow emptiness, but hey its something to keep us occupied at least.

tl;dr Nihilism

To be fair Dugin ain't got a solution for this either, simply fall back upon tradition and hope it acts as a stop gap for the meantime.

shut up blackpilled faggot. why haven't you killed yourself yet

what i'm saying is people are ready for a new god ANY FUCKING TIME

Simply put this sounds really fucking gay but maybe there's a 1% chance that it happens but is not in fact going to be really fucking gay, so you may as well wait and see. Not like there's anything better to do.

Fuck Putin, but he's a world leader and like with Kim, no one wants war except greedy hawks and Paul Begala who called for directly bombing Russia right on CNN once.

wow, you still think the collapse of religion means society has to crash
yeah Nietzsche was pretty smart
but we can move past nihilism
Maybe it looks like nuclear war
I think we have yet to see the pain that of the loss of religon
but I've moved past nihilsm, into a spirituality which conforms to the world around us
and the laws of physics
I feel if we can teach people to be good without inventing a ghost, that we can avoid total destruction
although, I know Im not strong enough on my own, and Im having trouble finding help
I think its time to get off Sup Forums

So the left wing touting communism, social Marxism, and leading the resurgence of the para military communist organization antifa somehow means the right supports Russia?

>collapse of religion means society has to crash
Only in so far as it was the basis for what we believe.
First we lose religion as an ontological comfort. This is the first step, but not an immediate collapse, as we still cling to many of the values which it produced that work and are successful. For those whom the status quo works well in keeping them animally satiated, everything is relatively fine. We were fine without spirituality so long as we could look forward to ever increasing wealth for ourselves and our children. But that can only last so long and when it fails... say in the case of Russia, or German as a result of the world wars... well... they need something new.

>I think we have yet to see the pain of the loss of religon
Probably true. We have delayed it and some are experiencing it presently, and more will soon be experiencing it shortly.
The various activist people are the first real generation to experience true meaninglessness imo.

>I feel if
All of this sounds like fucking teenage angst.
First make sure that you are materially stable.
Then find something that annoys you. Investigate it thoroughly to be sure of that truth. Hit what opposes said truth. Always accept criticism of you supposed truth. Then keep hitting everything. You'll do a tiny bit of good(in so far as truth appears to be good), while better keeping yourself animally satiated.

Finally, though you can change your meme flag, you know you keep your ID?

Nobody supports muslim he is a muslim ass kisser