How would you fix SHAFT?

Stop doing monogatarishit and start doing interesting shows again like SZS and Madoka

are you not hyped for sangatsu no lion season 2?

Maria Holic S3, but good this time

100% Orange Juice adaptation

Really, giving them the go to make the Nisekoi anime was a mistake.

>wants SHAFT to stop animating ultra-popular franchise with tons of pandering
>SHAFT is about to go full rabbit hole with an even more ultra-popular franchise in one of its most pandering forms

Looks like you got monkey paw'd, user

I didn't watch S1.

By letting them adapt the rest of Monogatari including a 4 episodes adaptation of Sodachi Fiasco with all the monologues (and Sodachi x Araragi commentary track).

I'm fuckin' hype for this.

same, well shaft is making shows fairly regularly but a lot of them just get ignored, like who even watched zaregoto?
monogatari adaptations actually don't come out that often, they're just the most popular

>madoka
>interesting

really gets the noggin joggin

tight dragon pussy

The first season was garbage. Shaft ruined the manga.

Make more Hidamari Sketch.

>they're just the most popular
Because other stuff they make doesn't fit their style at all. Plus, Shaft is way past its prime. Too many talented folks left the studio. You can actually track this in ~monogatari itself. The new releases just got worse and worse, since the original director wasn't there anymore.

Reminder that Shaft has nothing announced past Fate.

I think hidamari is pretty much done now anyways, their attempt at sol was koufuku graffiti

the original director was and is at shaft you ignorant fuckup. he put years into kizumonogatari.

also, shaft constantly puts out new talent into the industry because of shinbo's role as chief director, not because they're bleeding.

I wouldn't they're perfect

end of gatari will fix it. they will go back to making flopping stylish shows that I enjoy.

>shaft makes fate/extra
>there's no battle scenes only dialogues and angled shots of girls

And neither did anyone else it seems
Just go do it, man
I've still gotta finish it(halfway through) but it was really damn good

I like Shaft

kill yourself newfag

There's tons more of the manga to adapt.

Kill Watanabe. Kill Nisio.

1. stop the nisio shit
2. stop the watanabe akio character designs
3. sayonara zetsubou sensei S4

Adapt more Monogatari, it's one of the few things of value they've even made and I don't think they are capable of making HS/SZS anymore.

people who hated Zaregoto should realize that it would be even worse if Shaft didn't make it. Now at least the style makes up partly for the blandness of the story.
And I was happy to see best girl being alive and well.

there was no point in doing it in a 1 episode a month style
a murder mystery where people forget what happened from one episode to the next, come on

Adaption was garbage and japan agreed. Yuki Yase needs to fuck off from shaft.

It was AOTY, you cretin.

>implying Elizabeth is gonna show up

Without Miyu Matsuki?

oh yeah I was looking at extella, what does plain extra even have? just the fox slut and red saber?

SZS movie that covers the manga ending.

>that scene where he finally really lets it all out
kaiji winning the dice game levels of satisfaction

Arc and Shiki, though I doubt they're gonna show up too. There's also Vlad.

I am

Zaregoto averaged out at like 16k per volume? So quite a few people. Sup Forums these days are just stupid sheep who download their anime from horriblesubs or watch on crunchyroll. It didn't help there was only 1 subber, who only released an .ass file.

Same deal with Yamato 2202, a sequel to one of the best remakes ever yet hardly anyone is watching it even though it's being subbed by one of the biggest old school subbers.

I've read a couple volumes of zaregoto back in the day but I couldn't care less about yamato desu

S1 was unironically the single best thing Shaft has done, with maybe the only exception of Rebellion.

Someone hasn't seen SZS. Or Soremachi. Or Pani Poni Dash.

2010-2011 was the golden age of shaft

Count and Time Thief OVA series.

>Soremachi
>Pani Poni Dash

>Phantom World tier anime
>good

It was a golden age in general.
2011 was probably the best anime year ever. Maybe with the exception of 2002.

I just wish we got more Pani Poni Dash.