Kingdom Ch. 534

What did you think of the latest chapter?

Mouten x Ka Ryo Ten confirmed.

Disgusting little slut. Shin should have left her to get raped.

You'll never become a general if you don't stop acting like a hot blooded idiot Shin

Shame these threads never last, kingdom is great.
Also
>Mouten outplayed riboku.

Why did they change all the enemy honorifics to san instead of the usual sama? That made no sense to me, since when did those bitch nigga subordinates have the gal to call their generals by -san? This isn't the Hi Shin Unit.

Ousen a best.

Which battlefield are you most interested in?

Ousen, you gotta wonder what the fuck he was doing the first day after he sent out Makou.

I wish kyou kai would get more screen time.

KanKi since he has a bunch of innocents in the palm of his hand.

No way he outplayed him. Riboku just figured that the momentum would be unstoppable at that point and Mouten made the best of a shitty situation. At best you could claim he outplayed Kisui, but it's still too early to call.

This also looks to be the first time Kanki is going to struggle in a situation from what we've seen. Last we saw of him the amount of enemy troops he was dealing with was getting out of hand. I have a feeling next time we cut to that battlefield things are going to be looking dire for him.

When will this idiot learn basic tactics or at least use his "instinct".

Off the top of my memory the original general Kanki is based off (Huan Ji) is supposed to get absolutely assraped by Riboku during the Qin invasion conquest of Zhao. He gets so badly stomped he ends up losing every last man in his whole army and is forced to flee from Qin for the scale of his loss and seek asylum in Yan until his dying days.

With Riboku's declaration about getting revenge for Keisha and now knowing Kanki's weakness teased earlier on. I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdom follows through and bumps off Kanki in this war.

Mouten is the best general of the young generation by far.

>Off the top of my memory the original general Kanki is based off (Huan Ji) is supposed to get absolutely assraped by Riboku during the Qin invasion conquest of Zhao.

Your memory is poor, that campaign comes later, not this one.

That's because he was canonically the most accomplished among the young generation, followed by Ouhon, then Shin who fell behind thanks to his unrivaled fuck up.

Right, they take a bunch of cities from Zhao during this battle and that is the end of that then move on to conquering Han as the first victory before they later move back to finish Zhao off.

I'm really curious to see what the author is going to do for that campaign which Shin failed.

Who is the wife?

I have always been Moutenboo so I'm happy he finally got his moment to 3d chess and try to outkeikaku Riboku.