Is Elon our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/14516617/1/tesla-chief-accounting-officer-departs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elon Musk is Plus Ultra

Things are getting interesting. Not /ourguy/ but could definitely be a beneficial associate.

He's definitely /ourguy/ what are you talking about?

Musk is starting to grow on me. Was only about 8 months ago he was talking about the massive birth rate amongst Africans and Muslims and how its going to destabilise civilization.

Never trust a man worth tens of billions that oversees deep underground tunneling operations.

He cant even hold down a girlfriend. What makes you think he can hold down a future in Mars?

thats the only kind of person i would trust with the future of mars.

Bumping so Chinkshills can eat dog shit

Ching ching chong, prease gib most favored nation status herro prease

>pls gibs tesla more gibs

Always trust a man with a digging company called "The Boring Company" with an earth-borer named Godot.

> behaves like a cuck to get into the chinese market
> doesn't say shit about what's fair/unfair .. even praises them
> talks shit about trump and calls him an idiot
> Pisses on him on his way out of his economic board
> China begins fucking Elon and cuts the gibs to his car company
> Tesla facing financial issues and isn't producing as much cars as they promised
> everyone cutting their gib payments to him
> this happens : thestreet.com/story/14516617/1/tesla-chief-accounting-officer-departs.html
> Suddenly Elon's on the horn praising/begging trump to do something to china specifically about how much they charge his car company to import
basically a selfish two faced fucking cock-a-roach willing to put on whatever face he has to in order to keep his flailing companies in the green. Brainlets praise him for this .. see :
and all of the dick suckers on twitter

this 100%
TESLA only survived on gibs and nasa fake space money

Elon is good friends with Peter Thiel who seems like a good guy.

Despite being a gay Jew.

the palantir suite is creepy as fuck

Thiel is based as fuck, so I forgive him for being a fag. But I don't think he's a Jew, isn't he German?

>Thiel is based as fuck, so I forgive him for being a fag. But I don't think he's a Jew, isn't he German?

He's German, but grew up in South Africa and California.

Why u so butthurt? You stub your dick on sisters chin again?

And you! You don’t know shit. You invent anything lately other than a new smell?!

Why is your attempt to detract from the truth so low energy?

> Behaving like a toddler calling people names
> thinking this is how you can win a critical discussion
Anyway, so yeah essentially Elon plays any side he can for gibs and handouts. Has zero integrity and the engineers and workers deserve far more praise but never see the light of day. A savage business man.

Here’s some truth. Ur a russian shill or a bot or just a basement tier faggot. And all you donis talk shot about successful people. Try building something other than a tied pole for once.

Everything you say is uniformed and biased. Also, you suck dicks.

> American
> Work in silicon valley
> Quite successful
Stop calling people names. You're not in elementary school. Thanks for confirming who you are btw shill

You have to be at least 18 to post here

No successful people come to Sup Forums. You are 12yo on your moms computer talking out your ass.

Elon’s done plenty more than you have. Source, nobody knows who you are or why you’ve accomplished.

TRADE WAR NOW

What do you guys think of Elon?
I have heard some say he is a snake oil salesman, and some revere him.
I feel like he falls somewhere in between...

Feel free to address the points about Elon’s flip-flopping at any point, chief

This

PayPal.

Source flip-flopping orherwise you’re just hating on the rich for being rich.

yeah, so no jew

Further Beyond. How to recruit. I'm optimistic AF right now.

you need a personal relationship with Time Traveling Nicola Tesla, not even kidding.

Do you’re so new you don’t remember Elon’s twitter when he was stepping down? Good to know.

How many hot exes and kids from them do you have?

Got a list of the places he ended up in current year? Better do some great things first I guess.

the question really is "it's Elon really that retarded to believe Trump does not know that?"
Trump's plan always was to make China a partner and not a dominatrix like Obama and Bush let them become.

He's our cryptospaceprogram since NASA is utterly pozzed
Leftards still haven't caught on along with the less intelligent among us
Do not be fooled by the necessary optics though, he and Trump are bros
Space will be the final refuge and the seed of the intergalactic human empire, it is the only thing that matters

Elon was always our guy. He is going to form a Godless anti banking anti degenerate haven in the stars one day.

Elon is BASED.
And probably the ONLY Billionaire with humanities interest at heart.

Stop being such a Trump fanboi cuck.
People SHOULD critisize their president
Its healthy
This should not then eliminate them from trying to work with them on issues.

It's a good thing Trump believes this even if his supporters don't.

That dude is Steve Jobs on steroids, I really like him because his work could take us out of the Earth some day and bring our robowaifus.
But also I'm afraid about what could happen if something gets wrong with one of his projects, especially the AI.

Elon Musk will die in prison. His company, a front for glow niggers, assisted and built the N.Korea nukes. It was to be the greatest false flag in history; and a way to get rid of those God damn armed white guys. The Jews were finished with the US, and have moved on to China.

I'm so hard.

Elon btfo the Rockefellers