Constant Rei vs Asuka arguments for over 20 years

>Constant Rei vs Asuka arguments for over 20 years

Meanwhile best girl is over here like

>best girl
>no one even talks about her
Hmm

>implying that popular consensus is a good metric for measuring quality

On Sup Forums it isn't. Only contrarians here.

>best girl not rei
you know its true

best girl? thats not rei?

>some old whore that fucks with everyone
>best girl
what the fuck

Is she behind that hag?

>"best girl" is an autist the emotional range of a potato and can't even live like a normal fucking human

Yeah no.

That being said, I want giga Rei to sit on my face.

She is a ho
Also she wears earings which kills my bonner

>used whore with daddy issues
>best girl

Yeah, okay.

She has some great scenes with Kaji.

I want to have a sex marathon with Mitsuru

All of you plebeians fail to recognize the true best girl of Eva

Took me till now to realize Rin is really the descendant of post instrumentality Misato and Asuka

>horrid oral hygiene
>best girl

I gazed into your eyes and realized you were my nigga

That was THE reason I stopped seeing someone who was almost identical. Penguin breath.

>daddy issues
>an alcoholic
>promiscuous
>no household skills

Let there be no doubt. Rei is best girl.

The absolute worst, excluding her mother.

moar

um sorry kiddo yui is best girl

not as good as yui

You're too right.

There is no debate (it's Shinji).

*blocks your path*

>taking a bath like a normal human
>slut

This. Imitation < Original

don't kid yourself. she's worse than both of them. she's fucking filthy

Fuck off shitposter.

but yui is better, there is no doubt

Yui isn't better in any way.

how so?

no -- fuck the old, blonde hag too. no one wants her and her shit mom. same with misato, fucking filthy woman. i almost threw up in the middle of the series after they just kept showing her apartment
>kaji had sex with that
but he's just taking one for the team because filthy girls, i guess, need love too

They all need love. It's just that are some are more willing to be strangled than others.

Nobody talks about her because her supporters are the ones mature enough to not get into shitposting wars spanning decades about whether cartoon characters are toilets or not.

I like how every time people try to shit on Misato the main argument they use is "she's a slut" when she's a woman in her twenties who has canonically only ever slept with one guy.

Purityfags please jump off a bridge.

But user, Rei IS a toilet. She contains the organic remains of humanity before processing.

rei is pure, asuka is pure. sorry im an unironic purity fag

The only thing that could make this picture more Based Kelly is if he pointed out specifically which 1997 Eva Convention in petty, exacting detail. Something like

>1997 Eva Convention
>The one in the Marriot at 257 W. Main St

They're to intelligent indeed.

you are technically correct.

I don't know if I can call Misato best girl, but I do know I find her endlessly fappable.

I would if there was literally a single artist capable of drawing anything that came halfway close to resembling her face.

Sadamoto.

I can find one hentai picture that is dubiously attributed to him.

I want to drink with Misato and have wild, drunk sex with her.

Well if she's not in a position that could be contested no one is going to argue.

Rei and Asuka though are basically in a neck and neck for their ranks.

>not rei
see this is why its been decades idiots still choose asuka

>Top Gun

This is how you know Misatofans are children.

Drunk sex isn't good. Why, you ask? Well, because you're drunk. If you're too drunk, enjoy your embarrasing whisky dick.

Rei is the best girl.

People only "choose" asuka because they fall for the otaku pandering and follow Anno.

To be honest, while I like Asuka more, I can see and respect the appeal of rei. I deliberately worded my post to avoid stating any three were necessarily superior in the spirit of diplomacy.

Now can we all agree this bitch here be worst girl?

yes we can all agree she sucks

she sucks but i'd hit it

>Rei isn't the otaku pandering option

Neo Yokio has a blatant Rei clone in it, that's all you need to know. Normies and mainstream otaku love her.

Man, Anno read the market a little TOO well there didn't he?

no shes not
do not insult my waifu

Even as a Reifag, I can admit that Asuka is far superior to Misato, aka Kaji's Used Goods.

Mari is a part of Asuka. Mari exists not for herself as a character, but as an extension of Asuka. Mari exists to draw in the yuri Audience towards Asuka, and popularize her merchandise and character.

If you say Mari is shit, you automatically acknowledge the fact that Asuka is also shit.

well im a rei fag so that so yeah mari is shit

Otaku pandering options in Eva are Asuka, Kaworu, Mari, in that order. These are the only characters to actually be pandered in merch and the story.

But what if the opposite is true?
What if he put together everything he, a melancholic and hopeless romantic, would personally find either uncanny or simply boring? And failed so much he failed at failing?

Doesn't Rei fuck Shinji and his pa?

is rei a kuudere? all kuu no dere

Neither. You can only argue she and Shinji had metaphorical sex in EoE.

Rei is Rei.

Hahaha, no. I'm guessing you're a Reifag that's butthurt at 3.0? Or are you just new to the fandom?

pretty sure she is one of the progenitors of kuudere or atleast a major instance

Rei inspired characters like Yukino, and we know what Yahari waifu wars are like.

>Rebuild

Uh, yes dweeb. Don't feign ignorance.

Otaku pandering options in Eva are Asuka, Kaworu, Mari, in that order. These are the only characters to actually be pandered in merch and the story.

Yes, Rebuild plus spinoffs. NGE is pure.

Nge ending was better than EoE's unironically

It's subjective, both are great.

personally i think that Nge's doesn't put me into a day of depression. maybe thats just me though.