Oh no! Gamers are going to bring down Trump

It's over, guys! The manchildren soyboys are going to come and take Drumpf down because he attacked their toys :( :(. What's Trump going to do now?! How will he recover?!

Is there literally anything more insufferable than a gamer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0NGQgug4k
youtube.com/watch?v=9YoADewX12E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A female gamer is probably the worst thing in the world
I’d rather marry a hooker with hiv that spends every dollar of mine and is home every other day than marry a female gamer

All self-identified gamers are insufferable retards really.

degenerate gamer here. Literally no one cares because nothing is going to happen. If anything was going to be done about violence in videogames it would have happened back in the 90s with all of the hysteria surrounding doom and mortal kombat. The worst we got was the ESRB rating board which isn't even legally enforceable. It's just there as a token meant to placate soccer moms.

Inb4 GamerGate 2.0

Anyway that Trump can create inconvenience for gamers is a good thing. It's fun watching these manchildren like Boogie erupt at the slightest criticism of their hobby.

>Anyway that Trump can create inconvenience for gamers is a good thing.

Won't happen. Anything that does happen will be another token gesture à la the ESRB ratings board. It'll shore up some support among boomers but won't have any real effect on anything else.

Listen up you subhuman piece of shit.

I don't give a flying fuck about video games. The reason I erupt when shit like this happens is because I support FREE SPEECH, unlike you fucking mongs. Video games, movies, books, etc. are all protected by the first fuckin amendment (at least here in burgerland), and that's the way it should be. An attack on any form of media is an attack on free speech.

I don't mind CRITICISM of violent video games, but I CERTAINLY do mind when my fucking tax money goes toward the production of videos like this: youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
It's not the job of the FUCKING GOVERNMENT to do shit like this. Yeah, thanks Trump, I really needed that video to educate me on what kind of media I should be consuming, because I'm too fucking stupid to figure it out on my own. And like I said, I don't even play video games, and this shit makes me mad.

NEVER MESS WITH GAMERS

Shouldn't the government blame themselves too, since the US Army published America's Army, a FPS platform that's also violent? Or is it okay when they do it?

What is he actually going to do to games?

We'll see. I think Trump has something in store for those manchildren.

>Muh freeze peach
Go fuck yourself you degenerate slob.

US GAMERS RIGHT
S

G
A
M
E
R
S

R
I
G
H
T

>Gamers BTFO by left wing liberal faggot tranny pink hair developers
>Gamers BTFO by right wing politicians
>Gamers BTFO by society
I love it

scold them, I believe

"Want to attack the 2nd amendment? OK!"
>"I will attack the 1st!"
>LOL

>I want the government to control the media
Die pls

The violence vid the WH put out had stuff I thought was mild when I was like 12.

OH SHIT. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING.
>1 shekel deposited
NEVER MESS WITH GAYMERS.
>1 shekel deposited
THE ELITES DIDN'T LEARN THEIR LESSON!
>1 shekel deposited
I'M HAVING REGRETS ABOUT TRUMP, GUYS.
>1 shekel deposited
DNC 2018 YES WE CAN
>2 shekels deposited

Gamerhate begins.

This. Reminder that Jared Holt is a faggot of the highest order, and a literal Soros shill

>Trump plans to blame
No he doesn't. Goodbye.

3% of the population
>3%, dude

Literally nothing. He meet with some representatives from the gaming industry today and they told him there’s no coronation between video games and violence. Everyone said it was a very cordial meeting and then immediately afterwards the North Korea stuff happened

Less than 2%

So who is putting him up to this? I cant find anything.

>Trump saves the west from the jewery of loot crate/gachapon, pay2win casualize """esport""" early access games which AAA industry has increasingly begun adopting
>FPS gamers all become pirates and illegally download foreign-made games, like the FPS games the Chinese military produce or even fukken Hezbollah made--but that's impossible anyway because if something is AGAINST THE LAW then nobody can get it or use it

99th level tetris, saving the motherfucking vidya industry

lmao media remembers the time they tried to pull their gamergate bullshit

i remember when Sup Forums didnt suck a politicians cock for censoring media, but that was before nu/pol/, and before reddit took over.

i guess there are always other boards i can browse while i wait for r/T_D to leave.

Go back to /leftypol/, fag.

>leftists have been actively attacking video games as breeding grounds for toxic masculinity and the people who play them as problematic misogynist manchild [continue litany of buzzwords] for years
>now that trump made a few remarks that nothing will come of they expect us to forget all that and fall in behind them
That's not how it works, sweetie.

>if the leftists do it its bad, but if based trump do it it good!
lel

when haven’t video games been blamed whenever there is a shooting? before graphic video games they blamed movies

I like how no one blamed lag instead of the content.

Trump "Ultimately one man is responsible"
SAGE slide threads. Trump is not comign for your games or guns. Chill out. and SAGE Shill threads.

everyone is acting like he's going to ban all violent videogames from everyone, thats not going to happen

trump is right that kids should not be allowed to play violent videogames

>no one's taking your video games away
Heard that before.

The problem I have is not only did Trump fall into the neocon tactic of "blame the vidja gaymes". He also folded on gun mods. He's not only a pathetic boomer pro kike neocon but an inept one at that.

Republicans already tried to go after games more than a decade ago and failed miserably. There is no proven connection between video game and real world violence. The Democrats also tried this from a discrimination angle and once again it can be found that there is no proven connection between video games and discrimination. I haven't played a video game in a very long time and feel no investment in this, but this is retarded and a waste of money. You could just find research into antisocial tendencies and mental illness detection and you'd be much better off. And if you go after video games as a source of violence simple logic says you must also analyze movies, television, the internet, literature, etc. Waste of taxpayer money and when I voted for Trump this was not in the agenda.

>tfw haven't played video games in about 3 days and don't miss it at all
I'm on the path to self improvement my dudes

Perhaps antisocial behavior and mental illness is connected to vidya.

Looks like Mr. Trump has never heard of a little thing called "Gamergate"

Come on, fellow Gamergaters, lets get this SJW.

Do you think that fine art and great books have a positive influence on a persons life? If you do wouldn't it make sense that violent and sexualized media would have the opposite effect?

Anyone getting hysterical over this is a soyboy faggot. He ain’t gonna do shot. He has bigger fish to fry. Biden had a similar meeting once before. Trump is just doing the usual Boomer routine, anyone with a decent parent has heard the famous line: ‘Sonny, these games are rotting yer brain.’

I am official representative of Sup Forums
we are not bringing down Trump
end of statement

Some of the greatest art and books involve violence and sex. You are drawing a false equivalency.

Shit bait

That art doesn't glorify it you fucking soyboy

Games are fun.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0NGQgug4k

>Mfw someone on Sup Forums targets what is likely a good portion of the boards own demographics by lumping them in with nintenfags because he's a boomer

Not including countries where Publishers remove or change something in a game in order to sell it in that country.......
Those countries with the exact same games, exactly the same but have no gun violence. Still think it's because of videogames?

Improving to what from what?

Yes that's the correlation without causation idea. Introverts and antisocial people tend to play video games frequently. I don't think I've ever seen a normal person that plays very often. Under this class of introverts there will be people who display antisocial tendencies, and under this group there will be the severely deranged and malicious. Video games attract introverts with fantasies. They don't cause those fantasies.
I like where you're going but there's something wrong with that line of thinking. Generally great art and literature influence through some sort of compelling display. That is, they are convincing in some way, and more explicitly so. The mechanism of delivery for a great novel isn't the subconscious primal impulse you get from a simple stimulus to reward mechanism. For example, I may read some Nietzsche or the Bible and think it's extremely compelling because of the content and how it relates to me and my world view. That level of analysis is not involved when something tickles my pickle or when I get a little dopamine kick from a kill streak. All this does is make people want to come back to chase that reward. It's habit forming but can't be extrapolated to such a great extent. Someone who enjoys playing guitar hero isn't going to get the same neurochemical reward from playing guitar, it's missing any structure or system similar to the game itself.

doom is and always will be the greatest fps game and christian game ever made.

a lone Marine hero fighting through hoards of hell evil to save all that is good in this world.

all while still being the greatest fps game ever made.

brutal doom with maps of chaos deathwish spawn, black metal, tactical, classic
or project brutality last man on earth.
full clear, no cheats.

anyone brave enough to play the goddaddy of fps.
DOOM
soon learns it is truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YoADewX12E

no modern singleplayer fps game has come close.

>Trump Plans to blame Video Games for Gun Violence
>Plans to
Sauce?

ITT: People actually falling for the bait.
This focus on video games is just to distract your religious soccer mom and conservative seniors and country hicks from actually thinking about the real issue surrounding these mass shootings. Guns.

Anyone with a brain can see this. Everyone who doesn't needs off themselves for enabling the government to spend our tax dollars on these bullshit non-issues.

oh man he is making me PASSIVE AGRESSIVE, I'm literally squeezing my switch now. Time to boost up on soylent and take to TWITTER, all human being of the human race, assemble!

>play video games your whole life
>love them so much you need to find other losers to argue about them, leading you to Sup Forums
>get outraged when feminazis criticize your beloved games
>support gamergate
>its about ethics, not politics
>these cunts don't even play games
>some guys named Milo and Cernovich are some of the few people who publicly support our cause
>they don't play games and even insulted gamers in the past
>but they support us so they're based
>read more of their writing
>they're right you know
>get more into politics, spend less time on games
>trump enters presidential race
>he triggers the libs
>you're in love
>you've taken the red pill by now
>who cares about games, they just distract you from being the alpha Aryan warrior you truly are inside
>trump daddy says games are degenerate
>he's got a point you know

To all the shills in this thread, here's your 0.02₪. I have few fucks to give for your efforts at this point, so you're just going to have to fight to the death for it. Think of all the soylent you will be able to buy!

>Is there literally anything more insufferable than a gamer?

Yeah people who watch anime.

If you haven't noticed, like 90% of the non-Russiabots like you on Sup Forums love vidya and anime. Can't wait for Trump to go after anime next.

Also Trumpcuck, why do all Russiabot Putinfags use Aussie flags? Is it suppose to be so people believe you're white and aren't a slave?

What is being censored?

>never mess with gamers

You dumb faggots already did. And those gamers, the one's you're not supposed to mess with... they'd rather see the whole industry go up in flames than lift a finger trying to help those who thought catering to casuals was more important than catering to their competitive base. You think Timmy gives a fuck about your title? He plays an hour a week and spends most of that time complaining about armor permutations taking too long to get.

GAYmers
Ha

People who play video games and enter politics with no understanding of any of it, deserve to have their plastic controllers shoved up their ass with a red pill

The broad strokes of this are accurate, but you need to add in a few lines:

>game industry takes no heed of anything and continues its path towards destruction.
>every AAA title is pure garbage from story to graphics to gameplay
>lose interest in the medium and industry as a whole
>don't give a single fuck if it all gets cast into the fiery lake

WTF I love gamergate now????

gaymers couldnt take down a handful of rainbow haired femfarts and soyboys. good luck trying to fuck trump.
career and habitual gamers are cancer. play a game now and then if you must but for fucks sake dont make it your only calling and make flaccid attempts to rally for a cause. people like that are limp in every way.

>da gubbermint should control speech
This is why you are disarmed. You can't think about the possible consequences of your actions.
I'm sure your liberal masters are excited at the thought of controlling legal speech.

t. butt hurt soyboy

Britbong trash, don't even have free speech over there so what would you know

Don't play shit games. If you hear of a game from ads before your neet friends, then it is safe to assume it is not worth spending time on.