It's kind of hard in today's world to not be "racist"

---Only really applies if you're conservative to any degree, but it's pretty hard to not see problems and trends in other races, and even in your own (talking from white viewpoint).

The ironic thing is my friend groups is more racially diverse than when I identified as a liberal only a few years ago. My friends consist Indians, aboriginals, all kinds of Asians, Hispanics, Jews, and blacks. But we all have similar ideals and present ourselves in similar ways. And they often hate the way that their own cultures act, much as I'm ashamed with how far from grace whites have fallen, especially in Canada. All you have to do is deal with the public in any job, whether it's retail or the food business and you'll quickly come to these conclusions, though most are afraid to say them.
-------------------------------
The Chinese and the Japanese are xenophobic as fuck and are basically the Jews of the East, at least the older ones are. Not so much when they're younger. They will be getting 80% off a product and still be stingy and attempt to haggle you down, but they at least know when and where is appropriate to haggle prices. If there's anything to be said about them as a whole (primarily Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans), it's that they're really stuck up and have this superiority complex over anyone else, and are usually legitimately racist. Only they get a pass for it because they aren't white. Then again, they age better than us, typically live longer (except for the Japanese when they aren't killing themselves), are smarter, and are generally wealthy; so it's kind of understandable as to why. If the elves from The Lord of the Rings were to exist in our world, they would most likely be Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=705
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
business.financialpost.com/opinion/william-watson-whites-not-wanted-is-what-dalhousie-evidently-considers-progressive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims and Indians on the hand are another story. They'll get a 3 for one on chips at Walmart and still try to haggle. Sorry Mohammad, this is Walmart, not a fucking bazaar. On top of that they're professional victims (especially the Muslims) and act entitled and greedy as fuck. They have no problems cutting in line and they know that they can get away with pretty much anything in Canada. On top of all the free shit we give them, we turn a blind eye to much of their shit. This primarily applies to Muslim refugees and immigrants however. They have no interest in integrating either. The Indians are overly picky and hard to please, while the Muslims are just awful on all accounts.

Blacks are about as stereotypical as they come and even if they're not dressing and acting like thugs they have a "we wuz kangz, fuck whyppo" mentality and like the Muslims are also professional victims. Everything that goes wrong is white peoples faults and they're extremely racist against whites, but are smug because like the Asians, they know they can get away with it. You can bet your ass that they'll stress their race when applying to jobs and use special scholarships and "Equal Opportunity Employment" (Canada's version of Affirmative Action) to get ahead, rather than relying on merit. All the usual stuff.

Aboriginals are pretty similar for the most part to blacks but are generally a lot more tolerable and if anything are a lot quieter. If they choose to live on a reserve, you know by default that they're lazy and are probably nothing but trouble. Huffing bags of glue, sniffing gasoline canisters, and alcoholism plague most reserves. Ask any native who was glad to move off of one and they'll confirm the stereotype.

Hispanics are a pretty small minority in Canada, but my best friend from the US is Hispanic (legally) and I visit him as often as I can. Here they typically blend in and don't cause problems. The most that can be said about them is when they argue, they argue really loudly. Like something straight out of Jersey Shore.

When it comes to Jews, you actually don't see or hear much of them. They really keep to themselves and are surprisingly more tolerable in personal than the others. At least your normal Jew is; not the crazy orthodox types. The worst that the Jews do is act like professional victims, run the media, and try to push globalist agendas. Thankfully in Canada those Jews are a minority and are definitely productive members of society here, and if anything are as stereotypically cheap as you'd expect.

Now down to my own race. Whites. Boy have we ever fallen far from grace. It's actually really sad. Now many of us consist of self loathing white trash who feel that we need to atone for all the wrong in the world. Liberal white Canadians promote race mixing more than the Jews, and that's saying something. We literally voted in a complete fucking moron just because he said he would legalize weed (which he's trying to hold off on doing until he's reelected). Our proud heritage and identity is dying out and the only people trying to keep it alive are like me, and we are a persecuted minority that isn't given a platform. Good luck being white and going to university without constantly being guilted by your professors for the color of your skin. It's really a huge shame at the end of the day.
----------------------------------

When I say a race of people, I'm obviously not talking about all of them, as proven by my group of friends, there are exceptions to everything. It isn't their skin I have a problem with. It's their ideals, morals, and overall culturally influenced behavior. Does anyone else here feel the same way?

tl;dr

Hispanic's not a race

All those stereotypes always existed for a reason. Liberals claim those "prejudices" only exist because of indoctrination from the media and from parents but it's the exaxt opposite. It's how it's always been and what you soon realize once you actually have a lot of experience in the real world, but from an early age you are brainwashed with "anti-racist" propaganda everywhere to stop you from pointing this out and acknowledge it even if all the facts point to it. Our ancestors weren't subjected to PC brainwashing, and were forced to socialize a lot more so they were much more keenly aware of it. They would be sad to see what they learned the hard way through generation after generation be lost because of something as stupid as political correctness.

I grew up with friends from a lot of backgrounds but still ended up a lot more "racist" than my parents who grew up in 90%+ white Canada with enough time, facts and experiences.

Every time you look at crimes reported by the police in Montreal, they're nogs 90% of the time despite them being a tiny minority here, Asian Invasion is also real in Canada. Toronto and Vancouver are run by them. The only good part about that is that just like in Africa, they won't take shit from nonwhites when they get more power.

You also underestimate just how much Jews have had power and negative influence over Canada (including on Trudeau and his father who doomed the country)

realjewnews.com/?p=705

Where do you live OP? Montreal has gotten pretty bad,, beaten only by Toronto and Vancouver.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

business.financialpost.com/opinion/william-watson-whites-not-wanted-is-what-dalhousie-evidently-considers-progressive

I'm primarily talking about the Jews I've met in person. I understand that behind the scenes they're the greedy puppet masters pulling all the string to fuck over everyone but themselves, but in person they're not that bad. I know how much the Jews have ruined my country by bringing in such ((cultural enrichment)). I live in New Brunswick, and while we're primarily white we still have been getting more Muslims and shit sent to live in our city and all they do is cause trouble and act like professional victims. When I lived in Toronto half the nogs who looked at me looked like they wanted to rob me. Sadly whites will definitely be a minority before long, especially if the liberals stay in power.

NB is bilingual
That's bad enough for me.
More relativity enabled to start of. At least in Quebec we can larp around identity as much as we want.

Ok, I agree with most of this shit, but what can one do about it.

Personally I just want to move to the states to escape for a bit but it's just as bad there.

The US is even less white than Canada, and they have a lot more of pretty much every race, and they act even unrulier than ours. I'd gladly welcome a "white" ethnostate, and by that I mean a state where people of any race can come live, as long as they don't act like filthy savages.

Don't worry, even NB is enough for a lot of us here. Dead end economy, dead end people, and by 2020 we're predicted to go entirely bankrupt, but not before some other eastern provinces. All we have going for us is quick ocean access. Outside of that eastern Canada fucking sucks. The bilingual thing just makes shit even worse.

The thing is, I live in Vancouver, and have had very few issues with the immigrants, they seem to behave themselves aside from a few bad apples, I don't feel unsafe here.

I'm starting to think it's just blacks, and thankfully there are none here.

Everyone is racist and thinks their race is superior, but the thing is we whites are the only ones with achievements to show it.

>Asians haven't made any achievements

Lucky. Our immigrants are awful for the most part. Next to none are motivated or required to find work and they can just milk off the government and receive thousands in social assistance a month without any repercussions. If you're a local resident and are poor you can apply to housing, but it's broken down and literal garbage to live in. The Muslim refugees and immigrants that live here are given all the super nice apartment complexes in decent area of our city. It use to be nice primarily Asian communities with no crime or trouble, but then the government and city started moving in the Mudslimes and the Asians moved out as to not put up with that shit. Now it looks like a fucking zombie apocalypse with Muslims giving you that fluoride stare if you stumble into the neighborhood. They give shit to the whites who live there too. Eventually they'll probably move out just to get away from them.

We give them so much free shit and they're not the least bit grateful for it. One of them at the gym (with a free membership mind you) was trying to sexually abduct my bosses 10 year old daughter and he nearly punched the guy out when he arrived to pick her up from the after school program. No one is allowed to do anything or kick them out lest it be viewed as Islamophobic. The staff has to turn a blind eye to it and no one is happy with them here, but we can't do anything about it.

I want my xenophobic mainly white province back.

Idk i'm white and even though I might be a little racist, which is mostly due to living in enriched neighborhoods all my life, I will still give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I try to surround myself with adjusted and intelligent people, but they all happen to be like 98% white.

i agree OP but i will say this - at least some of the current tension is due to the media. (((they))) have been inciting race war SO FUCKING HARD over the past few years anyone would be blind not to notice it

i still cant get over "white" george zimmerman

Yeah I'm very happy that literally every group in my city hates arabs and blacks.

Iranians: hate arabs and blacks
Chinese: REALLY hate blacks
Whites: most are getting pretty racist
Indians: hate blacks

We need independence before you start flooding us with your refuse. I went to Ottawa for an interview and it was like walking into the middle east.

What is the best way to get an independence movement going?

Sadly the only way I could imagine would be to let shit get so bad that whites and Asians literally revolt. There has to be a tipping point.

Look, man.. at the end of the day, "minorities" are one group, and whites are another. Asians and browns and blacks despise white people and will more often than not band together to make problems for white people.

Saying this or that group is better because they hate this or that group is fucking stupid. They might hate them, but if they had to choose between you or them, they'd choose them and that's the bottom line. That's even how SJWs operate, the whole "POC" nonsense.

It fucking kills me when I see white Canadians say shit like "Sikhs are our allies because they hate muslims" or "chinese are based because they hate blacks" or "south Indians are better than north indians". It's fucking hilarious. It's basically admitting that you're so fucked that you'll prefer the taste of one dick to another, as opposed to not having to taste any dicks at all.

Here's the thing. The goal USED to be MLK's ideal of a multicultural world where race didn't matter. But that changed.

Ask yourself, what is the utopian ideal?

I'd post the pic of the well integrated asian vancover hockey hooligan, but you've seen it before a thousand times.

But like 80% of my friends are non-white and they are all fine people.

Hard not to be racist
And hard to be racist

>Hispanic
>Race

fuck mexicans

There is a difference between individuals and collective

There is ZERO reason to accept the SJW's division of POC and white. Especially in Canada of all places, where it took decades of hard work and compromise to make things more or less work between the english and french.

Good post my dude

And I can agree with a lot of these, especially the Native stereotypes as I deal with them practically every time I step out of my goddamn house here in Yellowknife, city's crawling with drunkard abs always starting shit downtown, and making the ambulances do runs constantly. Lately I've been becoming very anti-migrant/refugee which is a given for an isolated community like this where it's difficult to make a life for myself up here when I'm getting fucked over by people that wish to continue living like they did back in their shithole country. Admittedly a lot of the foreigners I've interacted with here at least do something and not leech off of our already limited econ unlike the exiled natives.