I've always loved Putin.

BASED

He's a hero
God bless him

Moscow is full of Muslims

>russian borders actually fall within muslim region
>tons of white russians
>oldest mosque in russia
Why do people act like this is a new thing, and just gloss over white muslims in Russia actively campaigning against dark skinned muslims and often killing them (during sovun)?

This. Russia muslims are much more educated and intelligent, and also more cultured than EU muslims. They are law-abiding citizens and do not violate laws.

You call Russia weak? Heh

Oльки, пиздyйтe в /wm/

Lakhtodyrka get out

Кaк тeбe пoльcкиe yнитaзы, cвинявый?

no eastern moonspeak

Why the Russian people won't grow up is beyond me, in the mean time you get this cunt.

What are you talking about, stupid russian liberasts?

Had the Jews completed their plan of destroying Russia things would literally be 20x worst.

God bless Russia!

Another pedophile that Sup Forums worships. WTF?

i like his style and agree he has done much for peace, but hate the journalist killing/jailing
what do? i want to like him

>he has done much for peace
>t. leaf

Notice how all pro-Russian threads are immediately flooded by shills who post the same shit. Very telling...

Putin is a jew and Russia is a Jew Mafia criminal state run by nihilist ultra-degenerate subhumans pretending to be "far-right christians".

Cucks.

So True

I'm beginning to believe it

I fucking love Russian subversion!

He is a 5’8 slav who helped killed thousands upon thousands of caucasoids in Syria and Chechnya, you people have no self respect. He was just involved in a brother war in the Ukraine as well

BASED

>Notice how fast I change proxy when someone urinates me itt

He, his strategists and the Russian people just fucked your Jewish shit up. lol...

Look at the Jewish billionaires in Russia, Putin says roll and they roll over twice. Good Jews!

5'8 in high heels... Get it right user.

Russia is finished.

This.

not bad. i still wouldn't want to get murdered for saying the wrong thing, but small price to pay for having less niggers in your country

>Имплaинх чтo я тyт paбoтaю a нe хaты cкyпaю

woah

cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

Don’t understand why do you retards like russia and putin so much. I suppose you read RT and you westerners usually believe every shit you see in the media, especially when it’s not some jewish CNBC or something. Putin is the least alt-right politician there is. I hope you all move to russia, got raped by some chechen policemen and after that sent to prison for assaulting the police

Is it now?

Putin is the moral compass of the world.
Fuck Trump and all those domestic and abroad who support him.

those actually went down under Putin...
plus you know they were fucking commie and jews right?
Look where americas "morals" has gotten it

>when someone talks shit about Russia.

putin and trump go together like peanut butter and jelly fag

i have nothing to add but i just had a dream where i went to a catholic church and when i went upstairs in the church i was greeted by vladimir putin who just sat there winking at people as they went by

good day

why the fuck there are so many p*tinshills itt

Mummy wants (you) to fight for Russia

RUSSIA STRONK

look dude, russia got fucked in ww1 and ww2
you just dont know how bad it really is
plus im a bot

Can we trade passports? I'm sick of being a sheep fucker.

russia is fucked worse by the reign of p*tin
>plus im a bot
how much you get paid?

with pleasure

Isn't Putin a communist, though?

thats difficult to know, in my observations he is opposing the nwo so thats generally difiicult
in my opinion the un has done more damage than putin could even do if he tried
and i get paid with 5 shekels per (you)

>Putin a communist

absurdity of your post reaches beyond any limits

no u
why dont you like him

You are just mad that putin wont let you and your bf get fagmarried

user they will never understand eastern european politics. Don't even try to explain stuff to them, not worth the time.

Why should I like him? However, I understand that if p*tin goes, basically nothing will change in Russia. So we need not only to get rid of him, we have to eliminate the whole political system of Russia.

Man you are one gay boi

Seems someone is too obsessed with gayness. Why so?

Not obsessed. Just horrified at your faggotry.

That is impossible to do save for a 1917-1919 style civil war.

you only take flak when youre over the target, and for some reason the demon infested united nations (where none of them have children) have decided that putin is satan. i mean it makes sense right?
1. the cold war
2. crimea and eastern ukraine
3. killing and jailing political opponents
and these things are used to justify things like sanctions (which is basically beating a dead horse)
well after further analysis on all of these issues i have decided that its all pish posh

To assume Putin is not a part of the world stage. (Globalism) is ignorant. If you know your salt, then you know, that all these people are just puppets (magicians) doing their duty to keep the public distracted. Yes little fairies, this includes TRUMP, ever read all of his books? You probably haven't, well, he's stated his globalist views in them and I'm not very surprised considering how much power our physical masters have, which in this material world, is everything/anything.

3,6,9 tomorrow is ours

the enemy of your enemy is not your friend

tomorrow is ours you say?

Did somebody just say T-I-G-E-R-S?

Up to an Asian to save the white race. Oh boy.

Yes, white Euro-Muslims are good people. Ask the victims of the Boston bombing.

Says the American subhuman.

It's time

its not that bad

I know its just a meme but its good for getting Americans to shut up about being "whiter" then everybody else.

oh yeah keep it up

He's pretty awesome. Fuck kikes that call everybody Russian agents.

>Navy almost 20% black
I thought niggas can't swim?

That's why they have boats dumbass

I truly hope there's another life after this one, and I truly hope you experience growing up in E.Europe after the fall of communist, to see it's true colors, to see how everyone in the world is living in present times while you're still 50-60 years behind.

Those commie blocks are and their color was chosen specifically to keep the individual in a mellow state of mind and to keep them depressed, especially during the winter season when most of them have nothing else to do besides to think a lot about their life choices and the quality of life that the communist empire has to offer, that's why they were built in the first place , there's no such thing as "Oh boy, the communist government actually gave us free homes for our good behaviour", that's totaly false, the only thing those commie bastards gave you is certain death (even tho it's not immediate).
You were given a false impression about life , you were thought that you worth nothing without the party, everything is about the party and their interests which at the time everyone thought that it's about the people , it was totally false and in the end you have a bunch of individuals who can't think for themselves who could do great things but were raised in such an environment that once the mainframe was destroyed(the party) their purpose died with it.

And myself and countless others were forced to live with the repercussions of being surrounded by thousands if not millions of NPC's that dictate a future that they have no idea how to create or maintain, so from the bottom of my fucked up heart a huge FUCK YOU for praising such a bullshit system.

yeah man, good thing the ussr collapsed...

I wish my president to say that someday

>white race

how I deeply hate this retarded mutt-meme.
Just another attempt to divide us.

Don't you realize that treating anyone as subhuman based on race and race alone will horribly backfire? You are excusing our enemies and driving away potential allies with it. As Sun-Zu (or Sun Farm if you prefer) said: Never back your enemy into a corner, lest they fight you to the death.

Allow me to explain:

If those are really subhumans, why should we hold them accountable to the standards of humans? Do we punish cats for eating mice?

And someon called subhuman but who wishes to behave normally and civilized, very often against vicious bullying from his own people for "acting white", will they not be turned away and back into the bucket with the other crabs by this stupid meme?

Instead lets discriminate based on actions, not genetics. If a white behaves like a hoodrat I despise him, and if even the blackest Argentinian strives to be a real, civilized gentleman, then I welcome him.

he just trying to make them stop crying for a moment

>a selfie proves anything

it's how Sup Forums works

god i hate it when people post trump with the hat and his hand on the wall like
>drumpf is finished
a stubborn group of niggers they are

Yes and they're still miffed about to the point where thei built an outdated, unregulated, nuclear hazzard near our border near our capital where 2/3rds of population live

>inb4 thats belarus, not russia
That piece of shit npp with a dropped discount reactor was solely funded by russian government, you're praising a vengeful dictatorship