A battle between Dragon Ball Super's most recent antagonists

A battle between Dragon Ball Super's most recent antagonists.

Fusion Zamasu vs Jiren

I know usually the villains/antagonists increase in power drastically going from one to the next. But technically the Z-fighters didn't defeat Zamasu.

Rules:
- Battle to the death
- No ring outs
- Anime version of F. Zamasu since he is far stronger.
- F. Zamasu is immortal and uncorrupted. At least in the beginning of the fight, unless Jiren forces him into being half-corrupted.
- For Jiren to force a Half-corrupted state into Zamasu: due to the Black half of his fusion still being mortal, it takes him much longer to heal, resulting in his misshaped state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohlPGUKaAnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zamasu can in no way even touch Jiren, the only question is if Jiren has a way to deal with his immortality or not, if not obviously he will eventually run out of energy. That or Jiren is strong enough to overcome the Super Dragon Ball's power, and kill Zamasu enyway.

Goku managed to hurt FZ while in Blue, Jiren was unphazed by SSB+KK.

Can Jiren overwhelm FA's immortality with raw power?

To be fair, I think Frieza was stronger than #19 and #20.

But in this regard, it took Zeno to delete Zamasu.

Jiren can't permanently defeat him because he's immortal.
If black's zenkai shit still works it's just a matter of time.

Fusion Zamasu is immortal

Jiren might manage to defeat Zamasu's body, but he cannot to anything against Giygas!Zamasu

This

Trunks already managed to "kill" Zamasu with the power of asspull and then he got his universe deleted because of it.

Jiren might be able to destroy his body, though.

jiren hands down

Zamasu wins. He might even one-shot Jiren. He was strong enough to gets hits on SSB Vegetto multiple times, and even knocked him out for a few seconds. Vegetto at that point would have been hundreds of times stronger than regular SSB Goku, not just 20 or 20 times stronger. So yeah, unless this new form of Goku's is that much stronger than SSB, Jiren is getting his shit pushed in.

>Jiren
>antagonist

>and even knocked him out for a few seconds.
>Not understanding Vegeto was bluffing to Spirit Sword him

>To be fair, I think Frieza was stronger than #19 and #20.

This. I've always been a proponent of that idea but the couple times it's been part of any conversation over the last 15 years or so I only ever see people disagree... glad someone else is on the same page on this.

He was bluffing afterwards, but Zamasu still punched him to the ground.

Jiren is an antagonist technically, but he's not a villain.

I'm betting eventually they all team up to defeat whoever is eventually revealed as the arc's true evil.

The thing is, Frieza has some really impressive destructive feats. Even though antagonists after him are supposed to be much stronger, they really don't do anything comparable to the casual planet busting Frieza was capable of. Aside from Buu of course.

At this point I doubt it. I was sure Grand Priest was going to make some move at first, but we've gone so far with literally nothing done on his part. Belmod seems to be the only somewhat malicious force opposing the heroes at this point, and Jiren is his pawn.

If Jiren plays dirty, noone can stop him. Good thing he doesn't

Would be a good fight. We really can't tell how Jiren would do against SSB Vegito which is essentially the litmus test since we're discussing fused Zamasu

SSGSS Golden Cell is better than both.

Jiren would defeat his physical body, but there's nothing he could do to him once he starts fusing with the universe.

Considering that Jiren is stronger than a fucking GoD, then yes, Goku's new form IS that much stronger.

Did you even fucking watch the episode?

Zamasu wouldn't have even been able to touch Jiren.

>but there's nothing he could do to him once he starts fusing with the universe.
He could destroy the universe itself, considering how he's GoD level.

Depends.

Does Zamasu's Goku reach Ultra Instinct? Otherwise, nah senpai.

Can a time ring be stolen and then used in the middle of a fight?

Jiren can't kill Zamasu since Zamasu is immortal, but there is literally no way Zamasu can win. SSB Goku wounded and even blew a hole into Fusion Zamasu but he couldn't even touch Jiren whatsoever. Jiren fucking destroys.

>goku can't be stronger than a GoD toryiama said they wouldn't surpass beerus for ages hurrr
>he said this like 2 years ago
>and its fucking toriyama, master of changing his mind

Well If you paid attention Zamasu was actually breaking through timelines (he appeared in the present) and had probably broken into the other universes already by that point.
Zamasu wasn't just becoming the universe, he was becoming ALL of the universes.

Non-canon but in Xenoverse 2 he even breaks into a place outside of time and space before he gets delet'd. Don't underestimate Zamasu.

>"hurr if you paid attention"
>proceeds to show he didn't pay attention to the episode by misrepresenting what was happening

He was leaking into the current timeline PURELY BECAUSE the fucking time machine punched a hole in time. Its how he came ot the present in the first place to get the shit kicked out of him by goku initially.

This. Only butthurt Beerusfags deny that UI Goku and Jiren are beyond Beerus level.

That rift in time shit was dumb. It does mean that even if Jiren destroyed the universe Zamasu would survive in that rift and spread in the present. Jiren probably can't survive in absolute void (Unless he pulls a Freeza) so destroying the universe is probably off the table anyway.

To be fair, basically all the androids probably can't survive in the vacuum of space.

>Considering that Jiren is stronger than a fucking GoD, then yes, Goku's new form IS that much stronger.
You mean the form that lost to Jiren? Zamasu and Vegetto were both stronger than a GoD themselves, so that means nothing.

Like I said, Jiren gets his shit pushed in by either Zamasu or Vegetto.

>Basically all can't survive
>19 and 16 are entirely machine
>20 is a brain in a machine
>17 and 18 are cyborgs and probably can't
>Cell CAN BREATHE IN SPACE
???

Mr Satan could easily defeat Jiren.

>17 and 18 are cyborgs
the only mechanical part of their bodies was the bombs, which shenron removed. they are wholly biological genetically enhanced super soldiers. modified humans fall under the jinzoningen blanket. solid snake for example is described as a jinzoningen in japan because he's a GATTACA baby

I hope they actually explain Jiren's ability is something and not that he's just stupidly strong that can beat a GoD

>not Ultimate Mastered SSJGSSJ4 Golden UI Super-Perfect Cell

I thought the same thing. He's the hero of his universe lol

>Not understanding what antagonist means
Hint: it doesn't mean "bad guy"

Jiren would stomp normal Fusion Zamasu, but if Zamasu fused with the universe then it is tricky.
Goku did say that if he had 1 more Senzu Bean he could've done it, but this would mean he'd have to destroy a complete 4D universe and the rest of Zamasu that was seeping into the present.
I'd consider it a stalemate.

>"Damn it, if only I had one more Senzu I could totally defeat those fucking clouds!"
Zamasu became the clouds of dust that slowly clear whenever an enemy is blasted with a strong attack and is unharmed, he is unbeatable if you use straight up physical power.

We have no way of knowing whether manga or anime Zamasu was stronger. Anime Zamasu got punked by Kaioken x2 Goku, but he handled Vegito way better than manga Zamasu, at least in the beginning when Vegito wasn't even trying that hard. Manga Zamasu was a bit less powerful than completed SSB Goku, but got OBLITERATED by manga Vegito. There is no real way to say who was stronger than the other, just that Anime Zamasu was flashier.

Anyways, Jiren fucks either up, at the same time even. He has no way to deal with their immortality though, so he would probably just beat them up for a few weeks until he got tired or bored and then leave. No idea how he deals with the Zamasu clones or Universe Zamasu, but I would say they have no real way of hurting him either. It would ultimately be a stalemate.

Fusion Zamasu could not lay a finger on Jiren, at least not at first. But what hardcore ayylmao fags seem to be forgetting is that after a certain point, Jiren would deal enough damage to Zamasu that he would literally become the fucking multiverse, which doesn't make a lick of sense but it happened so deal with it. Without Goku there to press the God button, Jiren's screwed.

It literally took God himself to beat Fused Zamasu. Jiren probably outclasses him in raw power by 20-30x at least but there's no changing this crucial fact. Zamasu can asspull his way into the very fabric of reality itself, Jiren cannot. Given an infinite amount of time, Zamasu would win eventually.

Universe Zamasu can't do anything but laugh though. And Goku was powerful enough in his fight with Beerus as a SSG that their punches were about to destroy the universe. Jiren is WAY above SSG Goku in terms or raw power, so what's stopping him from nuking the universe?

>when Vegito wasn't even trying that hard.
Fuck off with your headcanon.

>Universe Zamasu can't do anything but laugh though
He literally killed everybody left alive on Earth (other than the main characters) in like 2 seconds, and was ripping the fabric of reality apart and seeping into other timelines.

I think it goes without saying that if you destroy the universe you're inhabiting, you're fucked. So yeah I guess Zamasu isn't guaranteed victory, but Jiren certainly wouldn't be the winner there either. At BEST Jiren can get a stalemate on Zamasu but even that's not confirmed because
>Universe Zamasu can't do anything but laugh
I can only imagine that Universe Zamasu could do way more than that (what with him being the universe and all), but got wiped out by Zeno too soon to show it off. I guess we'll never know.

So Kale is stronger than gohan right? She faught Goku and Vegita in blue.

Probably much stronger.

Wakey Wakey Jirenfags. He is strong but he is still a filthy ningen.

Not even close. Judging from the size of the Kamehameha, Goku was nowhere near full power. And, he wasn't seriously damaged at all after all of Kale's attacks, so she obviously isn't close to SSB. Since Ultimate Gohan ~ SSB in terms of strength, he's way stronger than her.

This and spots are the only reasons Cell can't come back. What new super-ultra form do you give the guy who could have all of them? You don't. You say "fuck that he stays dead".

>Chi-Chi standing there like "I'll handle this".

>Goku managed to hurt FZ while in Blue,
Plot induced stupiditu as Goku couldnt do jackshit to Black in Rose who is much weaker.

The only reason Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks fighting at their hardest were able to land hits on Zamasu was because he was insane and using the bare minimum of his power. The only way we can really tell this is by figuring out whether Vegito or Ultra Instinct is a bigger multiplier. I'm going with Fusion.

>Anime Zamasu got punked by Kaioken x2 Goku
The latest episode was a great reminder that just because Goku doesn't announce his Kaioken multiplier doesn't mean he's going high. Goku may well have been going x10 or even x20 when he landed a hit on Zamasu (who was holding back).

has any user updated the power level chart?

the revelation that Jiren is stronger than a GoD should put him near Whis level.

There's a difference between stronger than a GoD and can KO a GoD in one blow.

Something isn't clicking with me. Whis uses UI all the time, and he doesn't have that aura around him like Goku does.

His mentoring to Goku and Vegeta is always verbal, rarely physical. So is UI is state of mind like in this clip, youtube.com/watch?v=ohlPGUKaAnQ or is it actually a power level?

Honestly, I liked it better as a state of mind than a form that burns up energy.

You're underestimating the power gap between Beerus and Whis. Their different reactions to Jiren, and all GoDs spazzing out, and the Angels being enthused about UI should be evidence of that.

>Zamasu and Vegetto were both stronger than a GoD

nice headcanon pedro

Jiren would destroy Zamasu so hard that it wouldn't even be fair, I'm not sure why you're even wasting time thinking about this.

Kek

Genkidama bs sword edition fucked F Zamasu, Jiren barely struggled against Goku's genkidama

Pay attention to his eyes. Also Whis is experienced enough to know how to not let his UI aura leak.

Keep in mind: In the episode of Zamasu's fusion, Zamasu in all of his glory got bitch kicked to the ground by Goku in his Kaioken Fist, not x4, not x10, just Kaioken Fist without amplifying.

Now, in the special: Jiren rekt Goku with his eyes while Goku was in SSB with Kaioken x20!

Now Let that sink in.

The special showed goku can use kaioken x20 without us even knowing though, Whis had to point out to everyone he was using that level already.

SSJ Berserk Trunks literally killed Zamasu's physical form, what do you think? Despite Black being SSB tier, fusing with a weakling apparently doesn't make you that much stronger.
Vegito, on the other hand, was stated to be stronger than Beerus, and Beerus is way stronger than Belmod, so by transitivity he should be a good challenge for Jiren if he could last more than 30 seconds.

>Kaioken Fist
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Zamasu wins you retards, no contest. He's immortal and only Zeno can kill an immortal. Unless Jiren knows the Mafuba or another sealing technique, he loses.

>Battle to the death
>F. Zamasu is immortal

Does not commute.

Depends. If Jiren fights Goku Black before they fuse into Zamasu Black, he'd probably get enough zenkai boosts to get to a level where he can face Jiren without much of a problem.

>Unless Jiren knows the Mafuba or another sealing technique, he loses.
OP said battle to death. Sealing isn't killing.
Only way to win is if Jiren was able to destroy a universe without killing himself.

Honestly I don't think I've ever seen something as immovable as Jiren in Dragon Ball, ever. Everytime Goku tried to punch him, it was like if he was battling a solid statue of iron, like there was no visible way to hurt him.

It's honestly a strange feeling in Dragon Ball.

> get enough zenkai boosts to get to a level where he can face Jiren
That'd never happen because power boosting isn't going to teach him ultra instinct.

He could zenkai boost a million times and still wouldn't last.

He could probably get enough boosts to bruteforce a win, since Jiren's power appears to be simply being unbelievably powerful.

Jiren wrecked Goku's strongest form, was at least on par with newest bullshit powerup and he still clearly did not go all out yet.
Zamas can't even touch him, Jiren can just beat him into a bloody pulp indefinitely.

Yeah keep doing that so he keeps getting stronger, smart move.

You forgot Whis is weaker than Grande Padre despite having UI?

Can Jiren do this?

>people from outside the tournament giving power to spirit bomb

ELIMINATED!!!!!

>Deity vs Ningen

Deity will win not because of strength, but because hax

If it turns out Jiren is getting power from his god of destruction somehow and he gets eliminated because of it I'm going to be mad.

To be fair, Jiren would punch the fucking head off Zamasu.

is flying all over the place while jiren and goku fights safe too?

Nobody pays attention to the rules when the strongest mortals in all of the universes collide.

they also jump good.

Merged Zamasu's too OP
Trunks only managed to do him in by using the age old power of Pierce damage
Jiren's attacks are all blunt

>Beerus
>Episode 1-15
>everyone scared as fuck of him
>strongest fighters in the universe (except buu who is an idiot) trip over each other to suck his cock
>Episode 15 - 100
>PUUDDDIINNNGGG!!!!!!!
>Episode 100-
>suddenly decide the last 80% of the series never happened and Beerus isn't just comic relief
>big solemn moments after Roshi fake-dies and before Goku transforms to try and add significance

No, writers, you can't do that.

Who the fuck cares about the plot of Dragon Ball?

Why are you toyocucks so annoying

>same thematic colors

what did toriyama mean y that?

Proposing a battle to the death where one character is immortal is inherently stupid and unfair.

Would Zamasu unlock ultra instinct while fighting Jiren?

The fuck are you even talking about

he doesn't know

>hurr le gohan el blanco meme

Fuck off with this shit fucking spic

I figured he had two powerups, one was a result of his broken limits by pushing himself to the extreme at his ultimate form, and reviving by absorbing some energy from spirit bomb to push himself to the max (we were told the spirit bomb was enough to take out Jiren if it hit so)

the other was ultimate instincts and allowed him to perfectly strike calmly and precisely with ultra strength

>eye color determines how advanced UI is
If that turned out to be true, what would you guys think? It's better than hair colors imo. Base Goku looks cooler than any of the super saiyan forms anyway.

Color of the aura too.
We still haven't seen it with the red one.

UX Vegeta when?

Vegeta will unlock all the new shit off-camera between arcs as usual to preserve the status quo.