Niggers ruins the planet everwhere they go

Foreigner who works in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Stays in nice house in small neighborhood. Most local are retired rich Chinese.

Just saw that posted on the Facebook group of local residents.

Can you keep your niggers in your shit hole?
They're ruining the whole planet

Other urls found in this thread:

chateraise.co.jp/global
time.com.my/personal/broadband/fibre-broadband
bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucking hate how singlish sounds and looks. the complete chink brainlessness of it all laaaah

igaf if niggers and sand people tear these soulless chinee apart. they’re both equally depraved and materialistic, it’s just that the congoids have 30 fewer IQ points and are capable of direct confrontation instead of passively “reporting” people to teacher/paternalistic autocrat

oh no! think of all the literature and fundamental physics that will be lo-. oh, right.

>living in D'market
>sounds like a nigger name
>relaxing
Malaysians deserve it

>the absolute state of nigger loving amerimutt

>i think my opinion matters even though i live in a commie block therefore because i think my opinion matters, it doesn't matter.

the real name is Démarket with French é character, but none of them have French keyboard, so they use ' instead

but it's common in Asia to see commercial made up words with French connotation that make no sense or can have very nasty meanings...

Like chateraise.co.jp/global

which is a Japanese bakery that name can be interpreted as "Shaved Pussy"

and no... I'm not French, I just know the language

There seriously can't be opportunities in Malaysia that keeps you there when you are as talented as you are. I can tell you are talented. So why are you there?

Most of SEA except Laos can be pretty good to live in with plenty of opportunities

What are niggers doing in Asia? wtf

Cost of living is very cheap
My salary is as high as in Europe or North America (but not as New-York/SF)

Cheap food from everywhere in the world (grass fed beef from Australia to French cheese)

Thailand and Bali is 2 hours flight away.

Bought a big motorcycle and drive around with my wife on weekend.

Labuan is an offshore tax heaven (an island in Malaysia) don't pay taxes.

For the price of a room in Hong Kong I have a 3 stories house.

It's the best deal I got so far and I lives in > 20 countries so far.

You should know, ask your fellow Nepalese who works in Malaysia!

Do they rape your women? I don't think so. They are just poor people looking to earn a living. Inform me when they start acting like monkeys. Although many of them are low IQ village niggers who are polluting my city. I hope they aren't polluting yours as well. If they are then kick them out. idgaf lol

Confirmed for yellow fever

No I didn't said to banter you
I have respect for them. I even tried to learn how to say thank you in Nepalese... but gave up

I setup an external water proof Wifi access point on my parking rooftop to let the security guards (all from Nepal) of this gated community access to unlimited free Internet... because they pay for their 4G SIM.

they shared the SSID & password among each others and they whatsapp me whenever it don't works, and need reboot

Malaysia is slowly replacing Nepalese with Bangladeshi because those guys are Muslims.

Bad move if you're asking me...

>Niggers ruins the planet everwhere they go

Jews*

Wow, they have internet in Malaysia?! Go away shill

nope... my wife is from same country as me. She's white and not amerimutt

I had to re-read it 3 times because I couldn't understand why she was in the alley selling canned food if she was shopping.

Hello niggers

time.com.my/personal/broadband/fibre-broadband

500 Mbps for 100 CAD.

Same price as Bell bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access

I lived for a few years in Montreal and Internet is almost the same, just 150 milliseconds latency to reach US.

Cell phones SIM are cheaper than Canada.

Listen them it is far more entertaining... many Cantonese slang mixed to English and Malay

You thought only white nations were gonna be “culturally enriched “ haha. You Asians are next, new world order wants blacks everywhere to lower the iq, and to flip the vote.

What do you work as?

IT, you?

Well done user. Good on ya.

That name is brutally ironic.

Holy shit I thought all the rare flags were just proxies all this time.

Railway but am Malaysian. I thought they're moving all IT away to India. At least Shell and BP

Yeah. Protect your kids. Losck them away so they die of depression and boredom. Why dont we just exterminate niggers.

Blacks associated with criminality and poor behavior. News at 23.

> Railway but am Malaysian

Malay? Orang cina, indian?

Ah I have my own company here and my clients are outside Malaysia

So... I'm locally here but works on remote projects

There is still quite a lot of outsourcing of IT in Malaysia. Next to Utama1 is Paypal compliance team, they have few hundred employees

>Yeah. Protect your kids. Losck them away so they die of depression and boredom. Why dont we just exterminate niggers.

this happened in a supermarket

I can imagine a todler raped next to milk carton and dried anchovies

Malay mixed all three. Yeah I'm a mutt.

That's so nice of you. I thank you for your generosity. Much love!

Unironically this

You need to go to Sup Forums