Overlord

Neia is going to die edition

Reminder that Ainz is autistic

He is not autistic, he just has low self-esteem.

>Ainz is praying all the gods for help.
Isn't he also a God? Most of the so called Gods are just players anyway.

>Definitely Human Race
every time

He was actually sending an invite.

Neia? More like DEADia

Wouldn't Ainz risk the success of his bow plan in the case that Neia dies without showing it off?
There is no way he didn't take precautions for her to make it through.

Buser has positive karma
Pe Riyuru has positive karma
Frost Dragon is neutral
What's with these leaders these days? No one has high negative karma?
How does it works anyway? Because do you have to be evil and cruel to get more negative karma(because clearly is not the case with the NW )

Who was the doppelganger? The prince?

He already thinks that plan failed

That was the cliffhanger in v12. Now they want you to suffer until you get yours hands on v13.

Probably do really edgy shit. Like, killing other races to protect your own or for food is okay but enslaving them and throwing them inside a Happy Farm isn't.

Gustav.

Post YFW Neia is killed next volume
and through sheer love of the undead wills herself back to life with her latent necromancy powers

Ainz has a inferior complex
Neia:Your Highness,you have no talent at making jokes
>Ainz condition worsen and there is a deeply wound in his heart that will take a long time to heal

I still want to know what Ainz' orb WCI did in the WN.

>Pledges herself to someone she genuinely respects, levels up her ranger skills with hax bow
>servant levels turn into meido levels
>Pleaides becomes eight errants system, shows Nazarick that lesser beings can appreciate the Supreme Ones

Wasn't Pe Riyuru enslaving dwarves too?
Buser eating humans and baby's is not far off from happy farm

Passively removed shitty characters.

Author introduce some interesting ones from the 18races and Ainz actually recruited Orcs(pig man). I rather the take the spider,the rock eating one and tree race.

Neia's a painful reminder that when you're born ugly, no one's going to to like you no matter how hard you try.

Demon Emperor Jabawookie is lightly refurbishing your city and it's inhabitants to transform the area into a happy little farm.
You step forward from the huddled masses and proclaim: "Glory to Lord Touch Me, greatest of the 41 supreme beings!"

What happens next?

Do you feel regret for eating chicken? Is eating chicken thats been humanely killed Evil? If Buser just broke the necks of his dinner and cooked them, rather than forcing two families to kill and eat each others children in front of each other, then he's no Demi.

Remedios is Maru's boss, Neia is Maruyama if he was a waifu instead of a husbando

Any equipment(weapons,items,armor) except WCI get destroyed when he activate it.

Nah,she did say she has some friends. And she probably fit well in with the Nazarick minions. Aura and Mare might get along with her.

>yfw Ainz thinks he is making the scenario harder for himself because of his "failures"
>yfw Ainz is actually perfectly exploiting the holes in Demiurge's scenario regardless if Demiurge actually put them there or not
>yfw Demiurge, who finds that his lord is responding with such quality decisions to his scenario that he is forced to resort to ramping up the quantity involved in them
>yfw Ainz turned Demiurge's 8/10 plot into 11/10 simply because Ainz is just so perfectly "responding to the situation"

Would she be safe from Albedo though?

After reading that last part,i get the feeling a lot of both sides will die in the upcoming battle.
The 100k army might be completely wipe out

He'd be depressed and impressed. Impressed that someone finally caught on to him joking, depressed because they told him his jokes were shit.

She just have praise her that Albedo is perfectly fit as Ainz queen and Albedo would love her.
She respect and worship Ainz. So just praise him as a great ruler(the rest of Nazarick would like accept her).
But she should stay away from the 7th floor

Perfect Illusion.

Ainz will deceive the HK, Demi-humans, Demiurge, and the world.

It depends. Doesn't Demi consider his own creator to be the greatest supreme being and Ainz a close second? Best case scenario Demi believes you to be a long lost creation of Touch Me and brings you to Ainz.
Honestly no fucker in the entire NW should even know the name of a supreme being.
If it were Albedo she would kill you on the spot.

Orcs Are dead bud

All Ainz wanted to do is show off his rune weapons, not fucking get into some elaborate plot to take over a kingdom.

>Perfect Ilusion was cast on Ainz in Yggdrasil's final minute by a mischievous or well-meaning friend who snuck in
>the entire isekai is the illusion

>Neiafags in denial

You would be immediately abducted and taken to Nazarick for interrogation.
Hope you can come up with a good reason why you're aware of the existence of the other 40 supreme beings.

Sebas its the creation of Touch me, wtf

>Fundamentally, Ainz had been following Demiurge’s script.

>yfw you realized that the paper Ainz was looking at was Demiurge's script.

Wouldn't that be impossible? Ainz does shit that he wouldn't be able to AT ALL do in YGGDRASIL due to it not having the IRL capabilities, no Aizen bullshit today, thank you.

Didn't an user speculate that in an earlier thread? He was right.

>paper
I'm pretty sure that by the end he was so desperate that he literally scribbled on his hands.

Reminder

A lot of us called it from the moment the paper tearing sound was mentioned.
We just didn't know if it was a script written by Demiurge or just Ainz using some speeches he had prepared.

So? That doesn't mean that that Touch Me couldn't make more than 1. Fucking look at Aura and Mare.

Holy sword for the Orcs.
Ainz might be very tempted inside but he has to look like a generous king that saved the orcs. He must really regret it now

Not really.Wasn't the paper tearing sound just the portal opening when Ainz arrived?

Has teleportation ever been described that way? Even in the part posted today Neia only described Ainz teleporing the orcs as completely soundless.

DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am WAIFU CUTTER.

I think he was too busy wondering what the fuck Demiurge did to those people.

Fuck you Maruyama. Do not dare.

dedia dedaja

>Ainz berates HK not to negotiate with terrorists, Demiurge would respond by forcing his troops to employ more sinister methods
>Ainz shows the possibility of turning demihumans against Jaldabaoth by tapping on those species who got roped into the alliance by going neutral so as to inspire those still in the demihuman alliance to turn cloak. Demiurge responds by removing the weak links in the alliance from the front line and place them in the back, and replace them with more vicious species
>Ainz advocates the use of better intelligence gathering/counterintelligence so the demons can't spy on HK and HK in turn could learn more about their enemy, Demiurge responds by ramping up the scale with brute force numbers
Yeah, Ainz did that to himself.

So glad Maruyama inst a bitch for once. Hoping that he doesn't go off script by not killing her.

>She kept looking at him with murderous eyes, so he probably should not expect anything good to come of it.
>“Umu. I’ll be frank. There are no human beings who need to be saved. Leave a few alive as needed.”
YAMEROOOOOOOOO

>Has teleportation ever been described that way?
Nope. Definitely not with the word paper.

>Edition
>No one calling OP out

Truly, you are all the undisputed worst fanbase on Sup Forums ever.

sage

I doubt he cared and it would be rude to ask them what happen

>Neia awakens her necromancer powers during the final battle with Jalbadaoth, allowing her to survive without firing the bow once
>Neia: this bow is now a reminder of the pact between the HK and the SK, and it shall never be used, as a gesture of good will between our countries
>Ainz closes his fist under his robes
>Ainz: umu...
>Neia thinks she heard Ainz say "bow... shoot..." under his breath

>I doubt he cared
Did you miss how much he was freaking out when he heard about the things Demiurge did to them?
He is just realizing the whole nature of the Happy Farm and it's obvious he feels guilty for allowing it to happen without even being aware of it.

Time to forget about Neia

>Ainz finishes vol 18, starts studying the mysteries of the universe (goofing off and playing with his nieces/nephews)
>Renner, Enfi, Climb, Neia and Gondo go on SKAOG ambassadorial adventures
>Retaking Dorf cities
>convincing PDL that SKAOG isn’t going to skin him constantly for scroll materiels
>investigating 8GK’s floating castle
>dealing with the jews in the republic
>Training the Nazarick youth in their miniskirts
>guest appearances by meidos, lizards, brain, Philip, etc
>Renner has like 25 racial levels in heteromorph and a bunch more in puppetmaster/princess/dark empress, but pretends to be weak so Climb can suffer
>Climb is just as awful as ever but Renner manipulates things so he’s constantly beaten up, humiliated and generally suffers eternally
>Enfi is their swiss army wizard/alchemist, constantly worrying about his wife who’s on her fourth pregnancy and seventh child
>Neia is revived if she dies next volume, still borrowing Ainz’s bow but still hasn’t used it
>Gondo is le crafty dorf, constantly trying to sell his most recent runesmithery to everyone they visit
>everyone else knows about Renner’s obsession but she’s the boss, appointed by Ainz himself, so they’re not gonna question her weird fetish

Actually, it seems like something Ainz would decide as so

In fact, all species he had to subjugate had their numbers culled so he could take them in more easily -
Lizardmen
Humans (Empire/Kingdom war)
Quagoa
Frost Dragons (WDL had to go)
and now Humans (HK vs Jaldabaoth)

Ainz needs to learn the error of his ways. He needs to see just how much Neia admires him so that she can live through the next volume and be a cute archer girl with sanpaku eyes in the SK

He explicitly told Demi not to cause unnecessary suffering unless it was to an enemy of Nazarick during the Kingdom arc. Papabones cares.

I can't see any freaked out moment. More like it's a bother and he got tired of all their whining

>Y-yeah but it's a pretty powerful bow, I wouldn't mind if you tried to analyze it or something
>Oh no, Your Majesty, we would never dare to do something so unrespectful to the savior of the Holy Kingdom!

Ainz is still not entirely aware of what is going on. His final inner monologue along with his confusion at why Demi would be having people skinned is proof of this

He did freak out, but in the end if it was done for the good of his kingdom, he doesn't care. It might displease him to see innocents being harmed, but it doesn't matter to him in the grand scheme of things.

>played for mc girl
>tfw it got hijacked by yandere boy.

He only care about the human women and kids that time. But that was before he started a kingdom. He might still tell Demi to end their suffering but i doubt he would be much bother about it

>“Mm… and what did Jaldabaoth do after he brought you here?”
>The Sorcerer King’s question seemed to elicit a powerful reaction from Dyel and the other Orcs. The Orcs who looked like mothers clutched their children tightly. After that, there were sounds of moaning and vomiting.”
>“...What did he do here, seriously?” the Sorcerer King could not help but say.
>“Ah, it seems I’ve asked a question I shouldn’t have asked. Shall I bring some water? Or do you want something else?”
>The Sorcerer King’s attitude seemed to have changed. For some reason, he seemed very nervous. Perhaps he felt guilty about asking the Orcs about a question that had dredged up bad memories. While it might be somewhat rude to think of him that way, the Sorcerer King looked like a parent trying to comfort another child which their own offspring had driven to tears.
You suck at reading comprehension.

He doesn't really care that much, he did ask that casualties to be minimised, even though he could have asked for all of them to be spared.

And you're too prone to exaggeration. That is hardly a freakout over the misdeeds of Demi. It's more like an internal apology and awkwardness

Posting the version without "Panty Soaker"
Really user

Yeah, but the thing is that it wasn't done for the good of his kingdom.
Ainz is very pragmatic so there is no way he would look at all these edgy torture with good eyes.
If they want to kill their enemies, then just do it, if they want to break their wills, there are better ways to do that. Even if they claim it was for science, now it's hardly the time and there are probably better and less edgy ways to do that.

>Since Demiurge felt it ought to be this way, then it should be a better answer than anything Ainz came up with. If all those deaths brought benefits to Nazarick, then let them die. Rather, Ainz would think about whether killing more would bring even more benefits to Nazarick and such things.
He don't care

samefag, just wanted to know who else was slow to notice.

I can't be the only one

>posting the version without the CALCIUM row
You're as equally pathetic.

Was the bow Ainz gave Neia one made completely in the NW or was it a YGGDRASIL item enhanced with runes?

This is from Neia's POV and it's the first time she notices any sort of nervousness on Ainz. Remember that he seemed pretty calm through the rest of the volume even though the final part revealed he was super stressed through the whole thing.
I'm not saying he is going crazy due to the discovery but he clearly didn't take it well.

Anthrax-user better start stockpiling it, I have a bad feeling about next volume.

It's worn out, my bet is it's from Yggdrasil. The naming sense also gives hints at it.

Never seen a more alive character in my life

Demi doesn't have a beef with Touch Me, one of the Supreme Beaning, but with Sebas, as an echo of the two's creator's beef.

That ending was kinda depressing.
Not because of squire, but because usually Momonga's lack of knowledge was played off with a joke and with the whole 'select your followers' part it became a bit more serious.

You suck at reading comprehension. How the hell did you get 'freak out' from this?

hold me

The naming sense makes me think Ainz made it. He sucks at naming things after all.

So, we're going to riot, right? I fucking swear to god that Neia needs to live or else some shit is going down

>volume 13 finally released on Decembuarch
>overlord generals continue on, bolstered by more reddit and newfags
>amidst the discussion of lizards and climb, Nigel releases chapter 1 of his award winning fanfic
>chapter 1 contains the heroic death of a misunderstood yet beloved daughter
>threads are now filled with riots, death threats, and anthrax
>despite the ongoing shitstorm, the translations continue faster than ever
>so fast that it somehow outpaced the chinks that it was supposed to be following
>the following chapters were simply amazing
>so amazing that the chapters managed to pacify everyone aside from a couple of autists
>on the 6th day the final part and epilogue has been released
>volume 13 has now been hailed as the greatest fanfic volume to date

Would you forgive Maruyama?

How do I forget Neia

I can't go on like this

will Nigel sama continue with the fanfic someday?
I need my next fix

>skeletor with a passive that prevents him from feeling strong emotions and much less showing them shows clear nervousness to a girl who has been misunderstanding his reactions and emebellishing them from the very beginning
>"he totally doesn't care dude"
Like I said in another post, I'm not saying he is devastated by the discovery but it clearly affected him and he will probably have a talk with Demi later on.

Nah, I'm okay with her being dead.
Would be a fun scene if she is ressurected as one of the zombies

Maruyama will introduce a new waifu for everyone to obsess over by next volume.
He made you forget about Arche with Neia and he will do it again.

>beloved
She's a plot device. I feel no pity for her.