Hold me Sup Forums this was too sad I can't stop crying

Hold me Sup Forums this was too sad I can't stop crying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RTsOGO8pFA
youtube.com/watch?v=9slw22JpoJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think the show is non-fiction. At least, I hope it isn't. Whatever comfort that brings you.

Anime?

Plastic Memories

He meet Isla again after the training. He could remind her of the things they done and they will make new memories. They might find a way to sold the memory limit thing. My guess st that "mind cloud" was not invented there. If they discover that, memory limit would not be a problem because memory can be expanded externally through the mind cloud.

This show was boring to watch on a week-to-week basis but I still miss it.

>He meet Isla again after the training
Where is this implied? Did they reach this in the manga already?

i'ts a original anime

Look at face of his co-employee. They seem to be anxious for him to meet his new partner. I know that it has been months but they should at least be worried him meeting his partner. The size of the hands(about 4/5 his hands) and foot(about haft the tiles) matches. You should remember that the body is not thrown away off the bat. Isla's body is not that degraded and she had maintenance regularly so it can still be reused. It is not practical at all to procure a new body as his new partner. Isla's friend's body was showed to have been reused too before.
youtube.com/watch?v=5RTsOGO8pFA
To restore her memory, all he has to do is show her pictures and videos of them. If they did not override her personality settings, she should be able to return to her old self, theoretically.

Sorry, wrong clip. This is where his hew partner was introduced.
youtube.com/watch?v=9slw22JpoJU

Was this worth watching, I forgot why I didn't pick it up on it's right time.

Daily reminder the VN ending where Tsukasa saves Isla is canon

This show had a good ED.

But it wasn't.
I was really disappointed with it, it sold itself as a show that would make you sad and only managed to squeeze a tear out of me in the first episode.
Meanwhile Re-Kan from that same season had me consistently in bitch tears every second episode.

>People went into this not expecting it to be sad
Really? I could tell right from the start that she would lose her memories at the end. It felt like one of those shows that tried too hard to make you cry and therefore it wasn't as effective to me.

Maybe I'm just a cynical bastard, though.

what the hell
The epsiode with the ghost girl and her mom on Christmas was a bit of a tearjerker but that's about it
Maybe your eyes were just tearing up because the show was so blurry

Re-Kan was definitely more emotional than Plastic Memories. Glad somebody else watched it.

Everybody knew it was coming but knowing is not the same as experiencing it.
We've been repeatedly shown how it is done. The more they show us how it ends up, the sadder it gets.
It really hits your hard, the moment it finally happen to Isla.

Nah, it could have one of three ways
bullshit asspull
Isla goes Berseker and Tsukasa has to put her down
they way the series ended

There were enough people that thought one of the first two would happen in the final episodes that it wasn't so clear cut. Though the festival epsiode with the mechanic girl and old friend was enough to cut down the people who though there would be an asspull.

nah for me it was one of those you know it's coming and you shouldn't be sad because it was obvious all along, but then you bawl your eyes out anyways. Kind of like that joke in the shoujo chapter for kaguya actually. I think sad stuff + robots has a bigger effect on me though.

To be fair it wasn't a bad series, I just didn't find it that sad. I went into it figuring they were going to make Tsukasa suffer, I guess.

Not really. It could have been a fine romance but it didn't pick up until it was too late. They wasted too much time trying really hard to make the show look sad and it came off as cheap shit instead.
The ending was alright though. It didn't make me emotional or anything but it was fitting.

There's also a manga that came out some months ago.

This isn't concrete proof. I'll continue waiting for the good end.

yeah again it's understandable, but I've got a huge weak spot for sad stuff with self aware machines. I just kind of went into it knowing "this is going to break me".

I get that. I did like the idea behind it and thought it was an interesting premise. But the sadness felt too forced for me, personally. Like I said, however, it wasn't bad. If anything it was just a bit boring to me. I can see why people enjoyed it.

what I would really like though is more content from the setting. the world felt like it had a fair bit to offer with the implications that everyone else handled things differently than that one group and if they were going for heart strings you would think they'd have gone for that more.

dumb spoonfeeder

This but, what I found that didn't make it as sad as it can be is how quickly MC fell in love with her. There wasn't enough time to develop and/or big enough points that I found in the story to make MC love her.

I'm vague on details since I don't remember a lot from the story but, only remember how felt after finishing the show.

I miss blonde bitch tits.

It made me cry so hard ill never forget it. Even though you know what's gonna happen it still gets you. Sure its not the greatest anime but it left an impact on me. Its so bittersweet. Watch this.

The first Episode was alright. Then it becomes okish till the fucking Psycho Pass arc which is beyond bad. The Episodes were they just live as a couple and the ending were pretty good.

boring

It wasn't supposed to be sad, it was supposed to be joyful, love is beautiful, this world is beautiful, Isla is beutiful!

This sounds like discount Planetarian to me, is it good?

It has better character development that Planetrian for sure, just one advantage of not being two hours long.

They established with the android friend character previously that the new person is an entirely different entity in soul and often personality and you can't force him or or her to "become" the previous one. Isla isn't coming back, and the girl in her body is a different girl. It's possible for her replacement to become a good friend or even a romantic interest in the future, but something about her will always be off and definitely "not Isla" to Tsukasa.

I know this is not a full proof but the speculation used everything that the series gave. It was heavily implied throughout the series that it would happen. Just listen to the options they offer when they retrieved other androids. They don't crush the bodies, they reuse them. One even said that it does not matter if the android is returned without past memories, she would still treat her like she used to before the android was retrieved. Even retaining the personality is given as an option. The only thing that is really lost are the memories. Also, the training that Tsukasa had most likely involve the emotional aspect of the job. He needs that so he could perform his job well. That is why when he saw her, he did not breakout and welcomed his new partner normally. The identity was not revealed so we could fill up it up ourselves.