Stagnation in Safety or Prosperity in Pioneering

Nirvana is not for this world. -Jesus

19th century Europeans fled to the Americas to escape the stagnation inherent in homeland- serfdom, while natural to the older generations- was increasingly resented by the young who noticed it's detriment to self-actualization.

They pioneered new societies that were unthinkable back home. Instead of toiling for a feudal Lord, they were ends unto themselves.

Now we find ourselves in our forefathers' position- society expects us to serve them instead of ourselves. They'll hem and haw about our disregard for tradition, our obsession for purity, and our thirst for ability. But we know that there is only stagnation in safety, and that prosperity is only possible if we pioneer our futures.

So don't listen to the' 'wisdom' of old, because it is really sad that you will all fall for roasties who will pretend
to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Stop leafposting while drunk, Jean Claude.

Natalie best trap.

>when stem cell uteruses become available
when that happens niggers and chinks will have white babies, because despite what they say, they wish so hard to be white

>>when stem cell uteruses become available
>when that happens niggers and chinks will have white babies, because despite what they say, they wish so hard to be white
And why shouldn't they?

T-THAT's RIFGHT GOYIM,
DONT FUCKING WORRY ABOUT WHITE POPULATIONS M~UH TECH UTOPIOSA
LAB BABIES LAWWWWL

we can have lab babies and real holocaust, theyre not mutually exclusive

>Nirvana is not for this world. -Jesus

Earth should be awesome with the technology and natural resources we have. Humans are the problem. Agriculture, then city life has created a degenerate form of man through skewed natural selection.

implying somethign commie? another hater of the wealthy on my fucking board you have to go back soyboy

>posts dude with tits
>expects me to read his garbage

Go back to youtube or reddit, or where-ever the fuck retards like you come from. Your post is convoluted and nonsensical, you just want some validation. I won't give it to you, you are a fucking retard and need to kill yourself. Fuck off.

You cannot pioneer if your systems are unstable.

It's been so long since I've fucked, or been in a relationship, I would plow just about anything. Including a dude ads, so long as he had feminine penis.

>op literally qoutes the bible and then rambles about nonsense and then tells us to fuck trannies

The audaciousness of this retard is amazing.

>skewed natural selection
natural selection is working as it has always worked
where do you think all those parasites and diseases come from?

how about a square penis?

>quoting the Bible
[citation needed]
Homosexuality is detestable.

Great another retard trying to convey a point. I am afraid I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that nu/pol/ is full of dipshit libs pretending to be nazis cuz they think it's cool. I agree, but the illusion is shattered once your fat pudgey gay retard fingers start typing.

Pro-tip if you are mentally ill and can't figure out what to do with your dick you don't belong here.

>I am afraid I don't understand what you are saying
Come back when you've finished primary school.

You are the one that can't even form a coherent sentence. I guess logic and syntax don't work in retard brains.

It's ok, just be like op and beat off to trannies while you wait for man-wombs that aren't even invented yet you mentally ill fuck.

Says the leafposter who can't stop talking about cocks in every post.

>everytime I masturbate to guys with tits I'm actually paving the way for a better society and a better world

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck I love mentally ill fucks. Only a truly sick mind could actually come up with this dog shit lol.

The sad part is the rest of you people actually replying to this garbage seriously. You need to be castrated. Oh wait you did it on your own, thanks!

>serfdom in 19th century western europe
the mutts again show their knowledge of history

I don't give a fuck what a gay retard thinks of me. You got it all figured out bro, why do you care what I think. You discovered the secret to life, being gay makes everything easier!

Fuck how do you get that fucked up and retarded as you and op, I have done a lot of drugs, but I'm still not fried enough to shove my dick in shit and call it progress. LMAO.

You had me, you literally had me, until you brought up the bullshit about trans"girls." Thought this was going to be an innawoods thread.

there is literally nothing wrong with being trans.
You only hate us because you think conservatives should.

Gosh darn it you idiot, Op is talking about BC, Before Christ. How do you not understand?

that's not the kind of BC OP enjoys

it'd be a better pile of shit if you knew how to spell hepatitis

BitCoin?

I would fuc k this dude

hint: catalonia is a meme flag

:^)

First half is great...second...not my lane so idk heh...

Hint: stop appropriating the flag of my people for memes