Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks this week(along...

Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks this week(along with the quarterly MyShare bonus)? I don't know what I'm going to spend the $400 that I'll be receiving, but I hope it's not all in one place!

Quit bitching and get a better job, faggot

the founder of walmart said that working at walmart as an "associate" is supposed to be a part time job

>work as walmart associate
>bitch and moan about a $400 bonus

Holy fuck dude, either get a better job or you can just give me that $400 because you seem so unhappy about it.

Allow me to go down to the new jobs store, pick up, and purchase new job. I wish that were the case. There are no better jobs out there for my lack of accolades.

What did Sam mean by this?

It's free money so I'm rather ambivalent about it.

You've been working at Walmart for 10-14 years?

Holy shit man, sorry.

Since 2004. Don't feel sorry. Feel glad I'm not a net tax recipient unlike most of the people i work with.

>ambivalent
free money is met with ambivalence? You really are a turbo cuck.

>work on the logistics side and only get $200
Horseshit.

It just goes into bills ala my car+insurance payment and a partial utility.

Shouldn't you be getting 750$ if you've been there since 2004? Or are you a few months early?

It’s honestly easy to move up through the ranks of you have an average IQ and know some networking skills. Worked for 2 years as a stocker/cashier, then 4 months ago got promoted to CSM and yesterday I just had an interview to become an Assistant Manager.

Moose look really weird without antlers

My 14 year anniversary is later in the year.

Can't network on overnights. I work enough for free as it is.

I have only ever worked overnights.....

and what's ambivalent about that? It's not like it disappeared and you got nothing after using it for your bills. You got $400 more than what you regularly make.

Walmart friends. Tell us Walmart stories. Apparently its the place where the lowest forms of life in the United States can be seen

I work at Home Depot, does that count?
Pretty sure I’m wasting my life going to school but I’m only 19, not really sure what I should do in terms of getting a new job or doing something with my life considering i live in California which is essentially hell

>this thread again

Sage

I work in a warehouse and it`s full of Mexicans.
They all get married at 18 and immediately regret it when their husbands get fat.
Also my fucking wrists hurt all the time now.
The end.

Don't all Mexicans get fat after they hit a certain point?

Everybody in America gets fat at a certain point, none of them here will admit it though.
Also don`t get married young. Guys I know that get married young think they have shit on lock so they give up in their mid 20`s, get divorced as a fat mess and have to turn it around at 30 for one last good decade before their body starts falling apart.

If you're going to let yourself fall apart don't do it until after you're retired and or got your seniors card.

Don't forget that they will take tax out on that $400

Former walmart employee.
Why don't you just get out?

you've made like 5 same threads in a row. Are you this fucking miserable?

I tend not to be on the floor as seeing white women pushing around there mocha mistakes around can be triggering enough.

You're doing a lot more than your humble correspondent. Getting out of commiefornia seems like a reachable goal.

My tax deductions were just about that this week, which is about my weekly pay.

See

get a real job, user and quit living like a nigger

>tfw I don't even own a pair of Jordans