List things you know are facts but others thinks you're nuts

Jews literally eat children and drink their blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VqB9AOmb_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews have the cure for cancer and aids

They are using electromagnetic radiation to manipulate the population

of course they do, they did create them in the first place.

The blood part I know the specifics of, but where's the eating come from?

Donald Trump won the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election.

The earth is hollow

Democrat/Republican/Liberal/Conservative mean absolutely nothing to US politicians behind the scenes; the differences are all just a WWE level "work" for the public, to maintain the illusion of democracy.

PizzaGate is real.
Satellites don't exist
Space travel is a meme
Nukes aren't real

youtube.com/watch?v=2VqB9AOmb_M

>Satellites don't exist
>Nukes aren't real
retard.

Nukes exist but they don't work the way you think they do.

Full blooded aborigines are savages

wrong nigger

Abo war when?

The CIA is owned by a private bank.

>$15 million a day in US aid to Israel
Gotta give the don his cut.
Being born Ashkenazim is life on easy mode now.

all women are whores

You can see satellites though

Explain

No; but it's like 90-99%.
So few aren't that many can go their whole lives without ever meeting one who isn't.

Satanic pedophiles exist in the highest levels of every western government.

Infertility cancer etc.

Nice try disinfo agent.

Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor.

>Facts

This board is a waste of my time and jews wont be eating children that was a yesteryear thing for which they were hung and shit

Bye.

No you cant

Argument when?

They most certainly did. The only question is if We knew Japan was going to attack in advance or not, and if we moved out the good ships to protect them, and let the other ships get attacked intentionally.

fuck off cia kike

Didn't think it was 4pm in Japan atm

Karl Marx was possessed.

Sounds like you read a (((history))) book.

Weed is addictive and causes poor hygiene and laziness.

Too add to this, they farm them like you would farm any other animal, and have facilities to do this dotted across various third and second world countries. Although it isnt so much a "jew" thing as it is a specific sect of them.

>Jews literally eat children
>nuts

Pic related

And that includes your mom mj sex

Earth is flat
JFK shot himself
Nukes are a meme
Videogames and music create school shooters
Also Jews are reptilian lizards who worship demons and also rape and eat children at a pizza place in Washington, D.C.

Its not elected officials that control the worlds resources and labour, but mafias that span many ethnicities.

> mafias that span many ethnicities
You mean Jews, right?

So was Muhammad

>that includes your mom
Don't I fucking know it.
Mine made up a fairy tale about my father talking her out of her virginity & then abandoning her right after; trying to get a "jury trial" to determine paternity after I was born, so he could get all his buddies to claim they'd fucked her around the same time, etc.
Found out a couple years ago she'd actually aborted a kid before I was born, fathered by some glue huffing autist.

Mafias, as in plural. Its not just Jews you dense unimaginative fuck.

holy shit yes you can you dumb fuck. Im sorry you cant see them in whatever shithole city your living in, but I for one have watched countless satellites go across the sky. Its easy to see them if you live in the sticks with no lights around.

>obama and hillary ordered fbi to spy on trump
Literally a Russian conspiracy theory. ugh why are thre so many Russian shills here?

So, like diverse, multicultural, globalist Jews then?

It's funny how rich buy organic and poor gets GMO food.

The richest of Jews only feed on kidnapped children. The more beautiful and innocent the better. Think Jonbenet Ramseys of the white folks.

Farmed kids have no souls and are slotted for lesser Jews.

Plvs Vltra is a group of technological idealists that recruit the most important people throughout human history through time travel and elevate their endeavours while also bringing them into the Utopian pocket dimension the founding members were able to create and inhabit. They have now mounted a resistance and are rewriting humanity's path towards its rightful place among the stars.

I think you're a Russian agent.

Wait, is that the plot of Ministerio del Tiempo, the Spanish ripoff of a bureaucratized Dr Who in which the time travelers report personally to Mariano Rajoy?

>implying Sup Forums cares about facts
Not a single person in this thread has posted evidence to support their claim. Yourself included OP.

The physical universe is an illusion created by the Demiurge and the Archons are his enforcers.

Hillary adopted an alien baby too

> Francis Bacon, Nova Atlantis
> cras es noster
Holy shit, the Rosicrucians really have fallen on hard times if they think “cras es noster” is even remotely correct Latin. Bacon was an excellent Latinist and a delight to read; whoever Goolge-translated “cras es noster” should be sodomized with a radish.

we're losing, and none of you can say the words why because words have confused you as to who your enemy is.
your mind knows but you lie to it every day.
the greatest enemy apart from them is yourself, telling yourself that you shouldn't act, that you should wait, that you will be punished, that people will laugh at you, that you will fail.
the only thing you ever had to do was pick up a club and bash their brains in, but for thousands of years you made up excuses, and now you are a farmed commodity, a food for them.
now it is illegal to discus what you have to do to free yourselves, you can't even think about it without flinching, you won't allow yourself.

society itself is the out of control artificial intelligence that is trying to kill us

Mark Twain liked to watch his wife have sex with black men.

I bet I know who that is. That's probably that SK poster who would larp as a bodybuilder and he'd make threads asking why does your white gf keep sexually harassing me at the gym. I miss that guy.

Feminism, faggotism, "leftism" (which is not real left or right), "modernism" etc... is social programming but not for the kikes for religious reasons.

It's masked corporatism, transforming people into consumer units and creating a culture based on consumerism and products.

Also refugees were sent in to both dumb down the average IQ and most importantly to prevent the pension bomb from exploding. Although I doubt niggers will pay taxes

They are in fact another species. If they are to be considered human and niggers, gooks etc are to be considered "Homo Sapiens" just like whites, then the term "Human" would have to include two species, because Abos are not Homo Sapiens.

There was a good thread in Sup Forums years ago by a chilean geneticist dropping redpills on abos

Marx has little to do with marxists, but yes he was jewish and a satanist. Still an interesting read.