Jeff Bezos has enough money to end WORLD hunger and HOMELESSNESS in the United States...

Jeff Bezos has enough money to end WORLD hunger and HOMELESSNESS in the United States, and still have more than $60 BILLION left over

Yet Amazon payed $0 for income taxes in 2017

How the fuck is this okay?

The U.S government actually owe Amazon $137 million

it's not
but economic shills will defend his right to hoard enough money to cover the roads in the U.S. with $100 bills

insane

huh? he isnt entitled to his money? give it to the govt right?

If you STEAL from people who earn. THE MONEY LOSES ALL VALUE AND THE ENTIRE SYSTEM COLLAPSES BECASUE ALL CONFIDENCE IN IT IS LOST.

caps to help the tards

btw im all for not taxing the poor either
in case that is brought up after im gone

Why did I pay more income tax than fucking amazon?

you literally dont have to pay taxes

>enough to end world hunger
I hate this meme so much. Giving food to populations that can’t sustain themselves leads to dependence, which then allows them to have tons of children since they don’t have to worry about food. More mouths to feed —> cost of ending world hunger goes up, and the cycle continues.

You will never end world hunger.

Amazon is in the red overall. They make crazy money. No doubt but pay a god damn fortune in shipping because of prime. So much so they are looking to start their own shipping and delivery services.

As such, even though the owner made a lot of money, the business bottom line was not profitable and therefore owes no taxes.

By constantly expanding a business in such a way, you don't have to pay shit in taxes and can write off everything.

Actually you give money to the government and they hand some of it to pay Amazon... So much for the "defend a person right to keep their own money"... Who the fuck actually believes that shit? The people give their money to the%1 via taxes

Under the dormant commerce clause, the state can enact a facially neutral tax against all online sales in a state.

People flock to Amazon because they can get things shipped from them out of state in a day or two, without paying tax.

Amazon made it's business by skirting tax law.

If the house and Senate will not break up Amazon's monopoly, then it is for the state's to tax all online sales as they do already for instate online sales.

Trumps scotus appointment says the dormant commerce clause is dead. Sta has should able to cut off Amazon's unfair advantage.

What we really need is a Sherman act v. Amazon to break them up.

Why is a mad scientist using trams to kill people?
Surely a mad transport co-ordinator would make more sense.

For the sake of the problem

I think Cheryl's a fucking fraud and only got her degree in mad science through affirmative action, that's why she's working on public transport. She's probably black.
My answer is "lynch Cheryl".

>to end WORLD hunger
nice meme
for how long would it end exactly? a year? the niggers will keep making more niggers and starve
fucking faggot making slide threads, get saged

B4?

C3

>163286811
FUCK, he'd know it was b4 himself after ruling out tracks 5 and 6.

>Has enough money to end world hunger
>Forever or just for one week?
It makes me cringe when I hear this stupid quote about 'x could end world hunger' nothing will end world hunger while it relies on gibs. You just create more mouths to feed the following year.

Not just Amazon either. Big Media and Big Tech both need to get smashed.

ID S GAPITALISM :DDDD
BERFPECLTY FINE :DDD

Yeah! Tax the people!

That money literally could end world hunger

He's a lefty and PC. It's actually tucking amazing how much the left,%1ers and the old right have in common. Only thing they disagree on is tax and how many immigrants to let in.

>in b4 national security gets invoked and they don't touch it

>she dieded
so sad :(