twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEME COUNTRY HAHAHAHA

>The absolute state of Brits
Based.

Britains will never be slaves.

Cry more JIDF.

Sage

We will come for you.

>tfw you can get a criminal record in Bong land for citing a racial slur. Even mutt land doesn't stoop that low

I don't care.

You are a hero. Do not stop.

>i have a dream. MLK had a dream

that's our black people's shtick. And fighting platitudes with mantras doesn't make you anymore right.

Worst of all, those white kids will be expelled because they don't like black people. You can hate racism all ya like, but at the end of the day, people will always have their prejudices.

Poor Britain, can they honestly be saved at this point? I'm pretty sure whites have unironically lost the majority.

>sage
>i don't care
Where you goin?

HAHAHAH WELL WE DO HATE THE BLACKS THOUGH DON'T WE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

they literally have classes on why whites are terrible people across the board. but you don't see professors or students of those classes going to jail do you.

>racism is ok if you take a class on it and it's directed against whites
>racism isn't ok if you even so much as satirically utter a word that's aimed at non-whites

Stop talking. Youll just fuck your life up. If youre not going to kill anyone then shut the fuck up.

Don't look back in anger

This is what i mean when i say talking is pointless. Debating is pointless. Reasoning is pointless. You get arrested for speaking your mind. Just shut the fuck up if youre not going to kill anyone. Thats the only way to achieve anything.

>Drunkenly shouting outside someone's room

Is this what the whites have come to? I expected a bit better of the second best race.

If youre gonna get arrested for thinking differently you might as well get arrested for murder.

Who wants to bet that it turns out the men aren't white but Asian / Pakistani / Indian / 54% etc.

But instead of clarifying that they'd rather keep that hidden so they can stir up race hatred and keep the SJW agenda alive and well.

Just a guess but I doubt any white man would be dumb enough to shout that outside a black woman's door unless they felt racially protected themselves.

Thoughts anyone?

Blah blah blah.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyel15vWMzg

They sound white to me. Could be Jews though.

>wow I'm so disappointed, 2018, this racism, two white guys don't like blacks, omg evil
>time to attend my third meeting this week about how the white race needs to be abolished, led by the president of the school

Good old untermensch

>tfw you can get a criminal record in muttland for collecting rainwater or walking across the street at an undesignated place

He al flibbitty flobbity

I like to imagine him saying “sheeeeeeit” as hes falling.

no but brits are fucking based cause lebrexit that wont happen and so far only affected white migrants

I sure hope the britkikes don't, like, overextend themselves or anything...

Pretty much sums it up desu

I love the lads and frat boys. Only people honest about race and dont give a fuck about others feelings.

How can you tell if he's sage'ing?

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT, YOU KNOW ITS TOO LAAATE

Because he posted "sage" in the thread.

You'll get used to the oddities of Sup Forums mate