Hibike Euphonium

>Just friends

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/interest/2017-10-09/makoto-shinkai-praises-euphonium-2-compilation-film/.122491
youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These two are just friends. Kumiko and Reina are the real deal.

Fat lesbians

my dick

I want them to sit on my face.

Who knew autism could make the oboe so goddamn cute?

why does everyone in Hibike look like a magnifying glass is shining sunlight on their cheeks?

Nozomi literally friendzoned Mizore

>Foreveralones don't recognize this is romance

shit art direction

>The twist was a misunderstanding

This was the cherry on top for the horrible, horrible arc. I can't believe Kyoani stood so low. It would've been somewhat redeemed if Nozomi was selfish in some way. Like her trying to sabotage Mizore or just don't really caring about the autist as a friend all that much. Anything is better than a fucking misunderstanding, and one with many plot holes at that. At least Ribbons got absolved, but that could've happened regardless.

reminder

>muh oboe solo again

literally running out of material

If this thread is still up in next 1 hour, I will give you guys some spoilers from two volume of new novels. Give me some time to type.

What did you do to embarrass Kumiko?

time to post best girls then

KumiRei spoilers please.

Oh shit, patiently waiting user. The more juicy Yuuko spoilers you can give me to the better.

nozomi is plump

animenewsnetwork.cc/interest/2017-10-09/makoto-shinkai-praises-euphonium-2-compilation-film/.122491

why is she so perfect?

I told everyone that she likes it when I spank her ass.

"young adolescence"

They look so soft

What's wrong op, never held hands with your BFF in your bikinis at the beach before? Are you insecure with your heterosexuality?

These are clearly healthy young heterosexual high school anime girls.

Did /u/ ever stop being BTFO about this show, or do you still wake up crying in the middle of the night?

>Just fanart

>missing a h

Nozomi is the cutest ever Kyoani grill

Hibike threads won't die until the guy who made them gets bored of replying to himself and that can take days.

In the books when Kumiko talks to Nozomi at the pool she wonders whether Nozomi was actually jealous of Mizore, as she was the only first-year allowed in the previous competition. So that's probably why Nozomi stopped hanging out with her, but the anime didn't include that.

As promised, here is spoiler. Please note that I collected all of these information from Japanese bloggers who have read the novel. So I only know as much as what they wrote and I only choose what I want to write about. If you wants more detail, wait for Novelanon.

Kitauji - Overall, Kitauji in this year is stronger than the previous year. Many new and talented members joins them in this year.

Kumiko - Kumiko, now the 2nd year, has duties (given by Yuuko) to take care of new members with the help of Tomoe (Yuuko's friend) and to fix any drama in the band.

Reina - Yuuko lets Reina does the trumpet introduction for the new first year members. As Novelanon told you before, Reina becomes popular among first year members.

Yuuko - Yuuko is great and awesome band president. She also acts as a drum major in Sunfes (What Asuka did in previous year). Natsuki and Tomoe do their best to support Yuuko. Yuuko and Reina's senpai-kouhai relationship also improves greatly in this year. Reina admires Yuuko's ability as band president

Shuichi - Yuuko makes him the representative of the second year members.

Audition result - The first volume ends after the result's announcement. Nozomi and Natsuki manage to get into A-team. Hazuki still fails the audition. Tomoe doesn't get into A-team. Some of Monaca team members manage to get into A- team. JAP doesn't mention about other characters' result so I assume that all characters who passed the audition in previous year also pass it this time. I don't see them mentioned much about new first year members' result so i will left that out

Kitauji's free piece for this year is "Liz and the blue bird". Yes, it's the same name as Nozomi and Mizore film. In Hibike universe, this piece is based on the fairytale of the same name. In short, It tells story about a girl who picked up a wounded blue bird to takes care at her house. A girl really loved this blue bird but then she has to choose whether she should keep it with her or let it goes back to the sky where it will be happier. Nozomi and Mizore drama plays out similar to this story.

I won't tell you guys about any drama details or the result for this year competition. Better to see it yourself. Let skip to the end of story.

Kumiko will be next president

Shuichi will be next vice-president

Reina will be next drum major.

That's all for the spoiler.

Serious question: how many people do you think are hardcore fans that actually care about the plot? 60% of posters in Euphonium threads are yurishippers, and 39% of the remaining are shitposters who are riding the show's popularity.

Not him but I do, stop projecting.

Hazuki continues to be btfo

How gay does it get between Mizore and Nozomi and Yuuko and Natsuki?

>Hazuki still fails the audition.

>60% of posters in Euphonium threads are yurishippers, and 39% of the remaining are shitposters who are riding the show's popularity
So which one are you, user?

Do Yamadas movie will be covering the new book? Noice

I can't believe someone is this passionate about yuri. Must be a 14 year old girl.

They're not. It's some troll.

Shitposter, obviously.

Reina a shit. Kumiko can do better

No Midori and Hazuki info? They really have become background characters

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Even JAPs is wondering about that because it will come before Kumiko 2nd year film. From the name, it probably covers a story from new books in some ways. Maybe it is prequel to Kumiko 2nd year film.

We should wait to see the first PV.

At least he doesn't capitalize Sup Forums on his all caps line.

that is very well drawn

Maybe it’s just Kumikos second year film isn’t the start of the second year but this upcoming one is? I would think they would want to finish off the entire second year story which 1 film cannot possibly do justice.

Why is there so much antagonism between Sup Forums and /u/? I thought we were friends.

the new contrabass kind of falls in love with Midori but doesnt think someone like him deserves to date Midori. He basically worships her and also has an nee-san complex

is he even aware what he's getting himself into?

Push it, Nozomi! Push it!!

Probably, since novel Midori and anime Midori are two different people.

So I take it that piece main solo will be oboe or flute?

Why is this allowed?

its both!

Is she a tall whore in the novel?

She's a cute little puppy in both!

Nothing new about Asuka? I'm done with this show, but I want more Asuka.

Died on her way back to her home planet.

Her arc's over, she's done with.

it's not nice to tell secrets, reina

>Red swimsuit

Tits look best in pink and you're not allowed to disagree

I'd watch an Asuka spin-off in college. It could be about how she's lonely under the genki exterior and how she keeps rejecting suitors until she finds the guy that isn't her type, but won't go away. Special guest stars Kumiko and Haruka.

Derivative, but who gives a fuck

lmfao asuka in college would be your run of the mill party girl fucking several people a month and drinking every weekend.

Well you're in luck

Good to see Nozomi supports mentally disabled people

>Adolescents

>lmfao

I want to rape ribbons

you know it's true, she's a total slut

>It could be about how she's lonely under the genki exterior
You mean how she becomes a massive slut once she gets to college?

nozomi more like nozoMUH DICK

Would see it anyway

Not sure u could user. She's strong.

They look even better in underwear.

she's into it

Which one of them is the lewdest? Whats the lewdest pair of panties they own?

I want all four of them to carry my babies.

I want to marry ribbon's VA!

I want more Tom and Jerry.

Asuka will destroy your dick, there's no denying that. But she's also a solitary person who likes to keep others at a distance.

I would guess that her sex drive is incredible, but she keeps it in check until she finds someone she wants to be with. She doesn't strike me as the type for a casual hookup at all.

is it bad if I watch it for the music?.Hibike reminds me of my days playing timpani

She will wait for Kumiko.

Why is Kumiko showing me her butt? Not that I'm complaining.

nah, /u/ has always been a bunch of useless f/u/cks

But /u/ owns Sup Forums.

she's wating for the shuichi dicking

>Hazuki still fails the audition

Well that's depressing.

Meh, Reina should be vice-president.

Don't forget he's dating Kumiko in the novel. It's natural the author would want them to spend more time together as president and vice president. Besides Reina isn't as relevant in the novel as she was in the anime.