Has your opinion on her changed after No Game No Life Zero?

Has your opinion on her changed after No Game No Life Zero?

I still for the life of me can not comprehend why they had such a fun and vibrant character like her slaughter a major character of this relatively somber story. If anything, makes any feelings or opinions from me incredibly confused.

No, perfection can't be improved upon.

Still best girl

Best girl to worst girl.

I haven't watched the movie but I skimmed an English translation of its LN (I wanted to read and enjoy it but it was 200% unreadable). I think Jibril should flaunt her open patrician superiority more

oh, did they finally adapt the horrifyingly depressing vol6 (or was that 7)?

gotta grab a copy, that was good shit

Well, from the very beginning, it was no secret that Jibril was a weapon of slaughter. If it weren't for the 10 oaths, she would still be killing for fun.
That said, I don't think anyone (who wasn't already spoiled) would have expected to see Jibril be the one to kill her, even if Shuvi already had plenty of death flags.

>I still for the life of me can not comprehend why they had such a fun and vibrant character like her slaughter a major character of this relatively somber story

She was going on about collecting heads when the siblings first met her in the library. This was in no way out of character for her.

I want some hot sweaty Gibril lovin's

Sora will forever be a virgin because of his own choices

Surprisingly good and somber. I liked it a lot better than the actual series.

I think she's a bitch, but half of the fault was on Schwi for using spiritual energy in the first place and got caught for it.

God I love everything about the colors in this franchise. I just don't understand how someone can even make a picture that looks that vividly chromatic

Wasn't Jibril the angel that spoke to Muhammad?

Yes she actually was! Well done noticing that.

Not out of character, just exceedingly strange. Though there are hints like that about her past she's still generally portrayed as a rather ditzy character.

Surprisingly great given how different in tone it is mostly compared to the show. Also surprisingly saddening and depressing.

Yes, that was 6. Holy shit was that saddening. Season 2 when.

Any news on translation progress of vol.8?

Why do they look identical to sora and shiro again? Don't really care since my aesthetics and amazing colours.

There's two main theories.
First is that they're actually the past lives of Sora and Shiro, and that's why Tet wanted to play with them.
Second is that they're just similar to the pair, and Tet thinks it makes for an interesting parallel.

Honestly, it's probably just so the viewer can feel more "used" to them.

Volume 8 never.

If they really are their past selves I would find it kind of strange that they would have gotten married and expressed mutual feelings for each other, unless an nbr relationship is in store for us later on.

You do realize that Sora and Shiro is pretty much the canon pairing right? In Volume 5, the Succubus(Male) uses the attraction power on Sora aimed at Shiro and it has no effect. It's said that only happens if the target of the power is already in love with that person. Also yeah they aren't blood related so there's no problem there either.

Really? Might have to reread the series sometime, I feel like I've forgotten quite a bit now.

any TL of that pic?

She wants master to let her win one.

Is volume one of YP's translation still full of shitty memes or did they reprint a better version? Did they stop that after that initial volume? Or am I just better off looking for the fan translation version of it?

I'd still fuck her. And I say that while being aware she'd probably still be killing people wherever she wanted if it weren't for Tet's 10 pledges.

Do you think she'd hurt Sora and Shiro at the end of the original series if the pledges were removed or would she be their friends still?

She'd probably want to at least examine them or make them glorified pets, I think.
She's at least fond of them by the end of the first season.

Better as a loli

I want more high fantasy-tech worlds, NGNL:0 lore was cool as fuck. Flying dwarf fortresses and elf tree nukes? Yes please

>she turn into a loli

Well that's one less movie I have to wait for

So, humans made Tet right?

Normal faggot.

I fap to lolis everyday though. They just aren't better than tits

I believe all the gods were made by humans, and they grew stronger by just making other races to worship them instead, and just ditched the fragile humans.
Tet was the youngest god, probably created by humans like Riku who had nothing to do in their caves but play games with themselves while they hid from absolute destruction.

kys.
I thought that 'twist' was the best part of the movir.

>kys
Fuck off, underage faggot.

>yeah they aren't blood related so there's no problem there
That shit made me drop any interest I had with the series.

Then you'll hate the movie, seeing as this time they're not even the same species.

The TL has been stolen by Tekken 7

She's a loli for 5 minutes. Relax.

P sure Tet was implying that Sora and Shiro are Riku and ShuVi reincarnated

>look mom, im trying to fit in!
kys newfaggot.

She isnt even technically alive.

>look mom, im trying to fit in!
Fuck off back to where you came from.

Im already here new friend, nice projection. Try lurking moar next time k sweety?

>she turns into a loli
PICKED UP

Could someone explain why Jibril turns into a loli? There's no way this is important, but it's a loli, so, I don't need to explain anything.

Flugal are basically masses of magical power. After expanding a large amount of power, they basically revert to a child-like body for a prolonged period of time. I forget if the novel says for how long they stay in that state, though.

>expanding
I meant expending.
Turning into a loli is basically the Flugal version of extreme fatigue.

No because she was and will always be perfect

thats the result of being stuck in the contradiction of 'be faithful to the source' versus following your own creative instincts.

Considering how many idiots I saw who were saying they didn't want the movie because it didn't have Sora and Shiro in it, Tet (and the author) had the right idea to make them share appearance.

Never knew someone could be so wrong.

Whats wrong with fantasy-tech/MagePunk?

I think he meant the loli thing.

also the one that spoke to joseph in his dream
gabriel is a translation of jibril

Just because they said that she slaughtered a fuckton of people in the source doesn't mean that they need to have her do it to stick to it? She kills literally one person in this movie.

That I did

Backflash in seties had her nuke some elves for fun.

Fucking Tekken 7.

I know

In the movie? I know she did the thing in the show because she got hit by a rock or something.

Yeah, in the show she nuked the eleves and movie they make it apparent she loves killin'

eeehh, it doesn't work for me. I'd rather have had her kill a ton of elves and dwarves in the like with the movie as well.

She wasnt a main character in the movie, we didnt need more since the context clues show how the Frugal are psychopath killers well enough.

But why have her of all people be the killer? I already know that she's a psychopathic fuck. If it must be established that wasn't an effective way of doing so.

Who did she kill?

So that in the future, we can see her 'confirm' the story/piece information together. Also because fans already know her, so it expands her character (information we now see not told)

Her character in Zero was pretty much the same as it was in the TV series, the only difference is in the show she wasn't allowed to kill anything because of the games rules.

*as in we were told in series but not shown much

The MC?????

I don't think that a needless tie in is worth making me despise a character I once liked.

Was Suwabe Junichi agreeing to overturn the expulsion and add Shuvi's data to the Ex Machina cluster the objectively wrong choice, since it led directly to the destruction of the whole cluster?

Why do you dislike her now? Her character hasnt changed.

>needless tie in
You realize its directly taken from the source material, correct?

No, because the entire world lived and got better instead of being nuked to death (also leading to dead cluster).

Why is she so perfect even in the movie?

Tying into the main story itself, not the movie tying into the light novels.

By putting a face and endearing personality on a character she kills, it feels way different from the show where it's brought up but without anybody but those affected by that really caring. I don't know, man, please remove these scenes from all future screenings and subsequent BD releases so I dont have to bother reasoning how this makes me feel. I don't like it, take it away.

How does it not? It explains the entire history of the world, how the laws were made and why, shows how powerful the other races were before Tet (actually a very important part, as showing is much more powerful then telling- see your reaction to Jib in movie vs her just saying "yeah I kill shit for fun lol"), and sets up a s2 where we are now familiar in some way with the old deus and races we hadnt seen.

So, it did its job of showing how everyone but humans were killing maniacs well enough for your emotional reaction. This was the point.

NO I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND MY EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY

I understand, I loved Shuvi.

As did I.

Bump.

bmp.

Buump.

Bump.

I don't get the faggots crying about what she did in this movie and how they hate her. From day one she's made it clear that flugels were made to be slaughter machines.
The movie just showed what they were like in their prime. She's still damn cool in my book.

I don't know. Even if she's was said to have been a mass slaughtering machine she was never built up as one, at least in the show. That's why I felt it strange.

Fuck off