Muslim here, ask me anything and i will answer as long as its a serious question

Muslim here, ask me anything and i will answer as long as its a serious question.

Are you worshipping Saturn? Convince me the angel wasn't satan.

Doesn't taqiyya cast doubt on any and all statements made by Muslims? How can they ever be trusted to tell the truth?

what ?

How come that when Muslims read given the choice between fucking a goat or an underage girl, they always end up choosing to fuck their mother instead?

Taqqiya is a shia practice, and not very common even in shias, anyway amerimutt, if you think everything im saying is a trick to deceive you into converting theres no point in talking with me.

The ka'ba cube, it is a symbol of the """god""" chronos, who is satan. How do you feel about this?

>Taqqiya is a shia practice

Nice taqqiya broh

What does the Koran say about doing AMAs?

why do we have to believe in a God? why cant everyone take part in the human struggle not just the christian, muslim, or other religious struggle?

How come every Muslim country is a shithole?

Is Israel to blame for your inability to create functioning countries?

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

How do you think White people will be treated in Europe once their countries are majority muslim?

Can you suggest a good name for a vinyard? Pretty soon, Mecca is going to be repurposed as the world’s largest kosher winery. As an aside, you’ll be able to buy authentic Kaaba keychains on the streets of Tel Aviv for the price of a falafel.

He doesn't even know.

Have you ever considered you've maybe been lied to and your religion is false?

I'm just saying it presents a complication, don't get all defensive when you're the one asking for questions.

Care to elaborate how I'm wrong?

>ask me anything and i will answer
But not with the truth, eh!

I apologize for leaving very early but it seems like i have to go now, sorry again!

ill make this thread later today

Wow what a fucking abortion of a thread fuck you

Are all Muslim men homosexual? Or why else are you making your woman cover up their faces?

do you enjoy blowing up? it's a serious question because you do it all the time.

Saturn beckons, time to go!

Do you intend for your religion to eventually subjugate my country. Don't write a book in explanation, please (unless you want it to become pasta, of course). Just answer yes or no.

i worked as a server in a greek restaurant in birmingham michigan, back in the '80's and worked with a jordanian named moyed mudhallal. his dad use to be a diplomat to lebanon in the '70's. look him up and tell him jonny says hi. he'll know what that means. he was a cool dude and we did lots of partying together. i wont say if it was haram or something but if you hear from him tell him that i think about him a lot. btw...in spite of my stupid fellow amerifats i'm sorry you have to witness the shit in your neck of the woods and not all amerifats hate islam.

it is nigger

did you know your religion was invented by vatican?

They intend to subjugate every square inch of land in the world. It's in their holy text. We need to stop them.

What did your Imam catch you on this site and is gonna beat your ass?

have fun praying
on your hands and fucking knees

>when the taqqiya kicks in

Stop lying, dirty nigger

taqqiya is universal among muslims

the ottoman empire is the reason why we r faggots plus the jewish controle over everything
also fuck you

yeah...was just seeing if this asshole had the nuts to come right out with it

murica

Lying jews aren't any better.

How do you feel knowing your religion was just made up by Jews?

Pic related.

Trinity means truth plus 2 white lies, and I can show you the verses that reveal those two lies, and confirm the oneness of allah. Jess was the son of many roman assholes, in the days of Augustus ceasar; and sometimes the holy Spirit kills Christians, and takes their money. Kill one for me, sandnigs, they're childish asshole's, and God hates nicolatians, that's the priest craft lmao

oh god someone can't be this dumb

arn't they all made up?

Fuck Islam, fuck allah and muhammad.

Salaam homie. When you identify as a Muslim, do you mean that is the culture you were born into, or do you actually believe in an invisible Man in the sky? Are there secular Muslims?

Another Muslim come in and take the responsibility to educate these infidels about how Quran is the original redpill guidance ever. Ask AMA Muthafuckas

yes there are

Do you expect me to accept you^
Are you retarded enough for me to not understand that it is a military cult that doesn't have my identity interests at heart^

The best way to argue against a muslim trying to act bro tier is generally reading a few hadiths.

For the jews you can use this quote and ask about adverse nepotism
The Gemara asks: And is there not? But isn’t there the permission for a Jew to take a married beautiful woman, who was taken as a prisoner of war, to be his wife? For a gentile to do so is forbidden. The Gemara answers: There, the reason gentiles are prohibited from doing so is because they are not authorized to conquer. It is not permitted for gentiles to wage wars of conquest, and the halakha of marrying a beautiful woman is stated only with regard to a war of conquest. Therefore the fact that a beautiful woman who is a prisoner of war is permitted only to a Jew and not to a gentile does not indicate that gentiles have a higher degree of sanctity.

Fuck all you faggots of abraham

>Are you worshipping Saturn? Convince me the angel wasn't satan.

identitarian interests*

>Lies
oh boy, so you moved to canada for a better life so you could defened the shithole you escaped from?

If I Believe in Jesus,would you(as muslim) kill me?

what are the views on the saudi royal family?
does anyone else know they are not only jews but actively in bed with Israel?
or is that suppressed?
also when are you guys gonna wipe out that little parasite country?

Also muslims believe in jesus, they consider him a prophet, but nothing else

Mohamet: "Which of you wants to be my brother, my lieutenant and my caliph?"
The astonished guests kept silence. None of them dared to declare themselves. Ali, indignant, arose, and said: "O prophet, it will be me, I will share your labors, I will tear off the eyes of your enemies, I will break their teeth and split their breasts." This little measured zeal did not displease Mohamet, he embraced Ali, and said, in the presence of his parents, "Here is my brother, my lieutenant and my caliph, listen to him and obey."

Peace be upon Shitmed, a peaceful man I swear plebs.

Has Japan's cultural influence spread over there? Do young Muslim men find anime girls cute and have "waifus"?

Why does the oldest koran in the world promise those who die in struggles 72 grapes and not the 72 virgins of current korans?

Have you been decieved for the sake of an expansionist mindset ? this seems to everyone to be modelled on the jewish holy books rehtoric about 'differences between sects

I don't like hadiths but I like Quran. Also I think that take random tales as seriously as God's message is not a good idea.

Could a new branch of Islam be made on this basis?

Yes but i believe in Jesus like the son of God. not only a prophet. I'm sure he would kill me for this

come on man, jesus is the god of love

No, we Muslims also believe in Jesus(Isa Ibn Maryam) and in fact his name is mentioned more than prophet Muhammad's name in the Quran. If you dont believe in Jesus(Isa) who was a prophet like Adam, Moses, Abraham, then you are not simply a Muslim. So no Muslims wont kill you .

Peace be upon shitmed pleb
No.
Refer to As translated from my french copy of the qu'ran with a hadith inside.
A copy from the 1900 too

people can be surprisingly retarded, just look at yourself for example

>Nuh uh, you are!

I mean really

my muslim question: how do you keep your women in line so effectively? ive never seen such a patriarchal culture. even the jews cant compete

This. Will you treat us well?

Be honest,is true that Mohamed say to Muslims to trick the infidel ? AKA Taqiyya??

The answer is simple: Mongol Empire rased the Middle-East regions all way to Stone Age, because they didn't submit like Chinese and Russians.

yup

Do muslims believe in the afterlife in a heaven like Christians do? Does the Koran teach about the heaven or afterlife?

so you're saying he had a great argument and i just called him a retard because i couldn't counter it?

>This. Will you treat us well?
if you guys knew your history you would already know the answer. its not as if europe has never been under muslim control before

derp

Rev. 11.8 Their dead bodies will be in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt , where also their Lord was crucified

Immature shitheads form a hindu cult of jesus, having failed to lay the first of the 6 foundatons of the doctrine of christ, dead works is just peer pressure, and they're slaves to it, and very definitely a type of sodomite, implying you are allowed to kill them, same as with any other delusional hindu fuck. "I will send you a strong delusion, that you might might believe the lie, so that judgement might come". God is just truth and love, and fuck do those homos talk some shit. In heaven there is no gender... it's talking about maturity. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, their women run the show, reject reality, pull their crafty lies and shit - Jezebel is in the church, am angry you tolerate her (Rev 2). He who overcomes religious bullshit will smash the nation's! Secret sermon, calls bull on every priest, they left it in latin.

this

you thought the arabs were bad kek

Is the dough of halal bread made with the breast milk of Wahhabi women, or with the milk of Aisha?

Why do you people hate pigs? Mohammed fucked pigs (when he wasn't raping toddlers). Seriously. Why is Islam such dogshit? Is it because the Koran is a book of lies? Is it because you're all literally retarded sister-fuckers? Why don't you people just stay in your dunecoon shitholes and leave the West alone?

No. fuck off savage, I have no questions for an uncivilized faggot such as yourself, why don't you go find some 5000 archaic reason to do something other than post on the allah forbidden internet

Didn't Muhammad mate with some tribesman wife or some shit and that's how he got power? Isn't Aisha their child? Has anyone ever spoken about these theories?

>he had a shit argument so I used the exact same argument

How do you deal with the fact that Muhammad thought he was being attacked by demons when he got his "revelations"?

Next, how do you deal with the fact that there is no evidence that "the Bible is corrupted and the Koran is the truth"?

Last, how do you deal with the fact that the Koran has outrageous errors like stating that man came from a blood clot?

Does pp stil work after circumcision???????

>he had an argument
kys, you fucking moron

What do you think of the Quran containing mathematical errors?
If you read 4:11 and 4:12, it tells you how to divide up a man’s inheritance .
If you follow these rules then if you’re a man with 3 daughters, a mother and father and a wife and you die then the Quran tells you to give the mother 1/6 of the estate, the father 1/6 of the estate, the daughters 2/3 to be split between them and the mother 1/8 of the estate. Which tells you to give away 9/8 of the estate , an impossibility.

Seems unlikely to me that God would write a book containing instructions that are mathematically impossible to follow and need to be fixed later by Muslim jurists . Seems more likely that a man who made up that verse made a mistake and didn’t think about certain family configurations.

Also why would you believe in a book that claims that shooting stars are missiles fired from heaven to attack jinn trying to listen to God in heaven?
You might as well believe that lightening is made by Thor swinging his hammer.

Also the Quran contains a lot of the same claims as the bible that have tonnes of scientific and archeological evidence against them but no evidence for them, such as claiming that humans used to live to 900 years old such as moses, claiming there used to be giants that were 3+ meters tall humans, Adam and Eve and no evolution.

The Quran is wrong like Christianity and all old, organised religions are. You have to ignore tonnes of incorrect claims in the scripture and pretend they don’t actually mean what they say in order for them to become viable.

you called it an argument before I did, I was just using your term to keep the discussion consistent

there's a big difference between a shit argument and no argument at all
now fucking rope yourself, pea brain

Why Sweden sell more quran than muslim country?

But you called it an argument you turbotard, I just made fun of you and now you act like a autistic baby

i never called it an argument, it's just your autistic level of reading comprehension
doesn't really surprise me, you're clearly dumb as dirt

Why does Muhammad like to fuck goats? is goatfucking seen as an alpha-male activity?

Ugh. This argument. Again. Listen faggot. If you don't want muzzies in, don't let them in. Simple as that. I hate the cunts in my country who think that immigrating to a western land is the way to get a good Life. Half end up living in the slums in shittier conditions.
Ooooh, don't Forget britcuck, in the early 90s when those in the Islamic party went out of their way to wreck, vandalize, throw acid on bare headed women in the streets, you welcomed their leader who fled persecution bc 'muh human rights. Now, in 2018 you have the gall to complain.
Fuck you. You reap what you sow.

Exactly.
After all, as I understand it, Islam is truth and no reform will ever take place in islam. So the only way to deal with Islam is dominance, no?
We cannot coexist in the same Nations unless one culture submits to the other.
Muslims know this.
Liberals do not know this or they do and actively try to pull the trigger.
Anyway, I think islam is pretty based, actually. I'm just more of a fan of keeping mutual respect and going separate ways.
Why do Muslims want to come to Europe/ America?

meant

>so you're saying he had a great argument

You put the words in my mouth, and when I went along with it you sperg out and try to turn it around on me you two-faced faggot.

If you ever need a place to stay feel free to visit Sweden, I need someone to impregnate my wife if you know what I mean ;)

Liberal Swedes are like this unironically. I have met one once, it's actually hilarious.

>what is a question mark
okay nigger, we get it, you're a fucking brainlet, now shoo

they never went full jihad till we bombed them kraut go check your shit shelf for worms