Why did the mayor give $16...

Why did the mayor give $16,000 to a Waffle Hut employee for *doing her job* rather than help more than one person at a time with that same money?

wtf people should be doing this already

Her job is literally to serve customers. If someone asked a McDonald's employee to cut their breakfast, they WILL do it. Anyone will. They're there to serve you your food, and that's part of serving your food.

I wonder if she even wanted to go to college

>If someone asked a McDonald's employee to cut their breakfast, they WILL do it

They will, especially to an old guy on oxygen, and no one is going to give them $16K for it.

You might as well agree that it's a $16,000 operation to cut a customer's food upon request. You don't even need to tip them, because it's minimum wage. Ask for weird sauces in your burgers and they'll do it too, does that warrant a reaction too?

Because people who are just genuinely good people and do good selfless things deserve a chance to not be stuck working at the fucking waffle house the rest of his or her life. Publicity stuns like this encourage a more moral society, literally nothing wrong here if they can afford it.

>That face
>Wondering if it can swap it for cash at local Kwik e Mart

A black with compassion and you don't think it's worth a prize?

No one is going to do moral deeds for a lottery like this. The original image was wholesome enough and it made a lot of people's day, giving $16,000 to that woman after this man saw her photo on the internet or the morning news is not exactly a selfless act.

Publicity stunt.

I think she is worthy of praise. A good tip. Maybe a raise. Her coworkers are likely just as hard working as she, and would do the same. At another time, a photo would've been taken of another Waffle Hut employee doing this. But it happened to be her. The entire premise of this is assuming a Waffle Hut employee wouldn't cut a sick elderly customer's ham if asked, as if one would outright refuse.

That's the problem this presents, is that complaining about it means you're taking away from the good she's done. She has nothing to do with that mayor throwing $16,000 towards her, that's all him.

>being a decent human being
>get $16k

I'd be a billionaire in no-time in the US.

Helping old people qualifies you for an academic education in burgerland?
Jesus

He should help 16,000 people with $1 each.

ayo can i just get this shiet in cash?

If she refused she would not have kept her job, and some other employee would've cut that old man's ham. She could be doing that grudgingly for all we know.

Because 100 people getting 100 dollars does little REAL change to lives but one getting ten grand can turn a life around.

This mayor has a lot more than $16K, but why randomly choose this girl out of anyone else to give this money to if he had a choice? She's literally doing her job, she would be fired for refusing to cut this man's ham. It's not a difficult request after all.

too many people in this thread have never been to a damn waho, this is what it's like, it doesn't matter what color she is, waho does things a certain way

Are you referring to:

1. Media whoring photo op
2. People being rewarded huge checks
3. Cutting meat

I'm assuming 3. But then I don't think it's a "certain way", because I absolutely know for certain that you could go to even a McDonald's and have your eggs and sausage cut if you asked them to.

Hey women doing their job is a big deal now it's iconic you know

whites are so obsessed with token pets and virtue signaling to the world how good they are

she did a nice thing but so do many others the fact that we dont celebrate every nice act and make it part of our routine is why everyone wants to live around whites

>Because 100 people getting 100 dollars is a worse photo op

we're not talking about the mcdonalds in oakland bud, lots of them don't even have bulletproof glass at all

So let me get this straight.

Old guy was literally dying on the spot then the bitch decided to cut up his fatty food he really shouldn't be eating at all, so he can get his daily dose of heart attack?

Pure evil.

hehehe

Divide that shit with the Waffle Hut employees, even if it's just 12 of them, and that's more money and a better photo OP. It's still pretty stupid with a title "Waffle Hut employees gifted money for cutting ham" but at least it wouldn't just be one person being given an extraordinary amount of money for doing what is expected of them in their job.

She doesn't even look happy doing it. She looks miserable. Her coworker looks pissed.

Yeah that food is definitely not making things worse for him. But that's good. Less his hands work, more people to cut his ham, more people to get scholarships.

>nigger shows humanity
>better reward good behavior

Did this come out of his pocket or the taxpayers?

She was human enough to help the old fella. This behavior should be encouraged.

Maybe some blacks can change.

This is the "see were not raycis here" publicity stunt.

Her other option was to leave and find another job. This is her job, to serve customers their food and part of it would obviously include cutting up an old man's food if he requested it. Waffle Hut isn't going to support your decision to say "no".

I wonder about these faces

>tfw your mother worked in factories and toxic environments all her life to put food on the table and all she got was COPD and ALS and is on oxygen and eats through a tube.

If she asks an employee to cut her food, that employee might get $16,000 while your mother gets nothing again.

piss off you joyless faggot
when you're that old you deserve to go out eating whatever garbage you like
I hope when you're old you're forced to eat plain oatmeal and room temperature water for every meal so you live an extra 5 years

>When you're old you should throw your health away so you can live the remainder of your days diseased and miserable.
Kek. Ok fat fuck.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants but anyone can still point out the truth that this food is speeding him to the graveyard.

>amerimutts defending self harm
how unsurprising

Your whole "culture" is set up so you die just before retirement age and not burden anyone with pension cost.
Planned obsolescence on a societal scale.

While I agree there are better ways to distribute the money, it's their money.

If 16 people each got $1000 for doing kind things I think it would do more to encourage people than one person getting 16k

Whose money? It said it was awarded by the mayor. Was it his money or the taxpayers?

I hope you all live very very long lives :^)

Unfortunately, I've achieved quantum immortality and will live forever.

How much you wanna bet she huffed and puffed at the thought of doing anything for anyone other than herself, remembered it was her job to do it, then reluctantly did it for the sake of keeping her job.

How much you wanna bet she isn't going to use that scholarship, and sees it as the white man imposing the idea of getting an education on her whilst doing her grueling shitty job?

How much you wanna bet this whole thing only happened cause she was black and if she was white no one would've given her anything, simply for the fact that whites do this so occasionally it's not worth rewarding thousands for?

Compulsory membership to a gym might have been better.

Except they are since they wouldn't think of doing the same for a white woman.

This. She's likely to die before that old man she served.

trying to encourage more of this behaviour in black communities

if they thought they could win the lottery by doing good things they might (probably not). Seems low-key racist boomer logic

America has gone through centuries of struggle to be the wests leader to spend its founding peoples energy and resources on sustain the existence of hamplanet nigger ghouls and to bow and worship the ground these savages walk on and even replace themselves with most savage barbarians who utterly despise them.

They ARE the Goyim.

>now instead of working at a waffle house she can get that degree and finally get a job in the government where we really need her

>nigger
>fat
>of not identifiable gender
perfection

>International Men's Day
>We all fucking die

He's a virtue signaling cuck perhaps?

Explain how this woman receiving $16,000 from the mayor for doing her job by serving a customer his food will encourage people.