Eurofags

Why are they so obsessed with us. They love to try to include themselves in our glory under the guise of pan-whiteness. The shit is annoying as fuck.

ok

FUCK YOU

But i hate America.

Don't you have some school to shoot up?

I am going to be shooting something somewhere

Ok. Well, maybe don’t.

Can't. Too many assholes and shit-for-brains

Hopefully yourself

>Denmark
Yeah you and the sand niggers.

At least we're still majority white

>include themselves in our glory
What glory? Diabetes and obestiy rates?

WHITER

We have more whites than you.

And you.

Fucking cartoons, man. That almost looks real.

This, all fields nufags

>burgers
>pan-whiteness
far too obvious. Also isn't one of these shit threads at a time enough? kys

Off yourself, burger

Yes, and the majority of which being as dumb as bricks, and being obese as well.

>Bomb the shit out of half of the world
>Spread your degeneracy to the other half
>Infest every single online community filling it with dumb and ignorant comments
>Then go to a website where 80% of the posts regard America or American politics and wonder why the Europeans there who have to put up with you every day are so "obsessed" with you

that is not true and you should know that
but you're obviously too dumb, nigger

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

because you push mental illness and degeneracy on the world and dont seem to be making america great again

Nice try kike. The only ones who fall for these threads are other hooked nosed rats like yourself.

lol, no.

>inb4 moldova is not white.
well, sure, it's not as white as lets say... norway, but pretty sure it's quite white.

Poor burger needs answers to why his people shitposted so bad about the euros, that the world brought in the mutt face

And then we lived happily ever after faggot

>pan-whiteness
I have literally only ever seen Amerifats forward this concept. It goes to show how culturless you are when you have to leech off of Europe

don't worry dane I hate you aswell