What's Sup Forums's approved, official firearm?

What's Sup Forums's approved, official firearm?

>Hard mode: no Luger, current productions only

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfactory.ch/langwaf/kk_gsg_stgw44.html
gunfactory.ch/langwaf/kk_gsg_stgw44.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k3TtOTq5-Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deagle

Cz 75, the original one.

knawledge

Sig P229, the official handgun of America's border patrol

92FS with a can

There is a guy in Pennsylvania currently making Lugers in .45 ACP.

Long gun? Rossi circuit judge and Henry big boy.

Pistol? Taurus raging judge and defender

>Taurus Judge
>Taurus anything

There semiautomatic stuff is kinda shitty.

Revolvers are solid

But guns are evil!

hidden hammer revolver- six shot or 7 shot. Fits right in the pocket with a pocket holster. No one knows you got it. Comfy, concealed, and with a jacketed hollow point, quick to eliminate threat.

No brass to police up btw.

Home protection: pump action shot gun.

Ruger SR22 with silencer for assassination missions.

is there any benefit for pump actions over semi auto shotguns?

AR-15, the gun Triggers People with a mere mention
why should it be any other gun than a troll gun ?

ar-15... it's the only choice for a seasoned shit poster. it creates the most salt and ass blasted lefties.

Poly 80 Glock 19 and Alt-Right 15 lowers. Also s&w jframes are neat.

Fuck s&w and their bullshit locks.

fpbp

Glock 20. 10mm is the official pistol cartridge of Sup Forums

you get to manually pump the shotty like a badass

P38 duh

MP5 desu

>current productions only
This is just gay.

This has been covered already, the official gun is an ar-15 with wood furniture.

They can be used for loads of various pressure without worrying about it short stroking or jamming

have both, the pump action sound, freezes everyone in place.

Side arm: Colt M45A1
Intermediate: Springfield M1A
Long rifle: Cheytac M200 in .408

Really nice choice

Can't speak for anyone else but my everyday carry is FN 509 loaded with Barnes tac xpd 9mm +P 115 gr

A 454 casull hand cannon. What's not to love?

>Inb4 Brazilian garbage

So it disposable. Who cares?

This guy gets it

This is how retarded gun laws are. FA cant be made after 1986 but mini guns are OK.

I have a gen 2 pt140 i play around with and have run a couple of thousand rounds with it and never had a single issue. Its not my concealed carry so it makes no difference but I trust it to perform if it was

That actually looks pretty neat. Beter than the plastic version by far.

Not owning a StgW 44
gunfactory.ch/langwaf/kk_gsg_stgw44.html

Wrong link gunfactory.ch/langwaf/kk_gsg_stgw44.htm

AssSalt Rifle-15 with baby killing attachments and cop killing ammo. I'm willing to make a comprimise liberals, ban AR-15 but allow full-auto AR-10s, after all the AR-10 is only 66% as dangerous.

The first ever truly modern handgun.
youtube.com/watch?v=k3TtOTq5-Uw

Just got a walther p1 from 64, modern anything is homo m8

LAW 80

not really. Pump shotguns have an extremely simple action, if you disassemble them you'll wonder why it has so few pieces. Also the disadvantage of having to pump between shots its really quite minimal. Semi-auto shotguns are more than reliable.

Post your favorite AR-15 attachments. I call this the parenthood planner.

I like to think of the Sterling sub machine gun being the weapon of choice for British RWDS.

Aesthetic, god tier magazine and highly respected as one of the best SMGs of all time.

I just got my first gun a few months ago a single shot .22 revolver... have i shamed myself Sup Forums?

you need a 3 background checks to have this one.

>single shot revolver
so you have to cock it and turn the cylinder manually? That's pretty lame. Go get a .357 revolver, a big one, those are probably the most fun you can have with a hand cannon.

A knife.

second that

snapping turtle

Hi point money print and a brick incase it fails to fire

>jew gun
Go away kike

All guns are shit, they are murder tools and nothing else. That being said, I'd use anything made not made in the US. Czech, Austrian and German guns are all fine. Euro weapons in general, IF you have to kill someone. But like I said, they are all shit. Use a knife or a stick you cowards, any dick can kill with a gun, that's why Mutts are all gun crazy as they're all cowards.

Hehehe....single shot revolver!

Shitskin opinion discarded

The Desert Eagle was invented by an American and the company, Magnum Research, contracted with IMI and then IWI to build the guns. The Desert Eagle has also been built for Magnum Research by Sako Defense and currently all Desert Eagles are built in the Magnum Research Pillager, Minnesota factory with the exception of a small number of IWI guns built for the California market.

P320 .45 , it's big and intimidating, no safety, light trigger, makes big fucking holes in whatever you point it at.

My cock, it was produced sometime in 95 came to the market in 96

Shame it's only a 9mm, pal.

S&W revolver. AR clone. Harsh language.

FTFY

nah hes about the same size as this nigger cock

>this fucking meme
if your weapon isnt already chambered, youre a faget

Smith & Wesson Model 29 and pic related.

Sup Forums doesn't own any guns. Only 80% paperweights for entertainment purposes only; all NFA rules apply.

Is that a le 56% chicken?

ditto

Those are know to be POS weapons that are cheap to make, easy to mass produce, and simple enough for nig-tier retards to use if they wanted to arm insurgent forces. Possibly worst sub ever designed.

a knoife*

Until your barrel gets shot 20yds down range. Taurus a shit, their only gun that hasn't had as many complaints as the rest is their Beretta 92 clone.

Cheap. Good.
Reliable. Good
Easy to make. Good
Self cleaning bolt. Good
compact. Good
stormtroopers used them. Good

The only bad thing about it is the collapsing stock but guess what...You can just put a better one on.

True. The roller mags and veg-e-matic bolt are brilliant on the Patchett/Sterling. The sights are useable and the stock locks in place tight. Side mag allows prone fire without getting your melon split.

Mp-5? Mp-schmive. All-in-all, L2A3 gets my vote too.

Unless you're a faggot you know what this weapon is

I really like the p226 & p228. One of mine is West German made the other is German / NH made.

G19

Not a politics thread. Take it to /k/.

MoDS PLESE MUV TRED

Finally.
All those fags shilling for revolvers...
9mm and .45 may happen more often than ever not to stop an assaillant if shot placement is not good enough.

Probably airsoft...

You're confusing the Patchett with the Sten.
The Patchett/Sterling is still in service and has a great stock. The trigger pack is the bes.... aww hell, you've never shot one, you don't own one, why bother explaining?

L2A3 =/= Sten Gun.

AR15 with tac-hitler attachment

>Cheap. Good.
Not the case with firearms
>Reliable. Good
Open action, exposed to elements, dirt, and prone to jamming
>Easy to make. Good
Stamped and welded steal trash
>Self cleaning bolt. Good
You're retarded
>compact. Good
"Sub-machine gun"; that is a qualifier, not an attribute
>stormtroopers used them. Good
Only if it was all they could get their hands on

Shit-tier weapon, you choose a POS, get over it

Four replies to that question so far and this guy is literally the only one who knew what he was talking about.

Simple.
Reliable.
Gard to break.
Light enough to carry all day / small enough to conceal relatively easily.
Cheap and plentiful ammunition.
I find it hard to beat in terms of generic get-it-done firearms.
It's not excellent at anything, but it's pretty okay at everything.

rate my peashooter

>L2A3 gets my vote too.
Of all the weapons to choose from, that's your pick? You might might be a bigger retard than the bong.

S O A E S T H E T I C

>P320
>Drop it and it shoots you in the face

Yeah no thanks

Show me a complaint about their raging series? In particular the bull series. Mine is incredibly stout, I consistently run full house loads through it using various powders because why the hell else own a magnum cartridge, and it's stood up to the abuse easily. I've probably got about 750 or more through it at this point and still no sign of timing or wear issues. The worst I can see is a bit of flame cutting, but that is to be expected.

I honestly don't clean the gun either.

Beautiful.

Should’ve gotten a super redhawk, faggot

patrolling the border wall almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Cool! Nice belt buckle!