Canada puts mutt daughter of coalburner on $10 bill

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/viola-desmond-10-unveiled-1.4567290

what's wrong with Canadians?
I think they can no longer be considered white after this.

Was there even any slavery in nova scotia? Or any discrimination at all???? Weren't slaves escaping to Canada because there was no slavery? She just didn't wanna give up her seat.. she's not some martyr for black rights or something.. I fucking hate my country.

Canada is like Sweden, bunch of attention whores that try so hard to be relevant and seek attention by being " progressive"

a majority of the ones who vote, at least.

They don't even have gold.

The British Empire abolished slavery in 1806. Canada became a dominion in 1867. Our current constitution was adopted in 1982.

There has never been slavery in Canada. It makes no sense whatsoever for us to be apologizing to blacks.

You missed the opportunity to make a “Canada, YES!” Thread.

>That will cost, one nigger and 87 cents!
I'm fine with that

My native ancestors had slaves. I'd pay to see niggers try get reparations from the First Nations

This nation is a fucking joke of itself, the fact they're throwing away John A.Macdonald for some half-breed nigger that has done nothing of note other than throw a tantrum over a fucking seat just serves to piss me off even further.

Well goyim the British Empire was the global force of White Supremacy and colonization of the African continent. They stole civilization from the KANGZ in WAKANDA, now gibs dem programs nigga

I want to burn this world.

>Or any discrimination at all????

the theater had a white section on the main floor and blacks had to go up to the balcony. that's discrimination moron.

Did the indigenous peoples actually buy black slaves? I feel like if the whites had diseases that kille 90% of them the blacks would have finished them off.

Yeah we had niggers at some point even in Quebec but we got rid of all of them instead of going full burger
Even other quebeckers and natives were taken as slaves sometime

>Rothschild bank goes behind everyone's bank and creates a new banknote with coalburner's daughter on it
>Literally under a year after the same banknote was already changed to pic related

It's fucking virtue signaling by the leftists and the Rothschild's to try and make up for Trudeau and the liberals being fucking idiots.

Behind everyone's back*

My heart breaks for leaf bros

>When even fucking Canadian Tire puts out better looking funnymoney than the Bank of Canada
W e w

No, Whites kidnapped in attacks and natives from other tribes, cut off feet so they can't leave. My ancestors were smart enough to not buy an African untermensch and feed it

That's right

Leaving for work, bye

Boohoo

Keep masturbating on your echo chamber brave aryan warrior

We ll breed you into oblivion

this is their prime minister

That note says 'DIX' on it to remind Canadians what they need to suck to earn one.

Justin - The Airhead - Trudeau is a blessing in disguise.

He's either going to wake up Canadians to how pathetic and idiotic they are for continuously voting for liberal lunacy, and stop doing it, or they'll just keep on doing it, and we'll self-implode faster and sooner.

Either way, bonus.

Literally who?
I'm serious. Who the fuck is this irrelevant cunt?

Also our money is a joke anyway. Mark my words, within 5yrs we have a toweled head shitskin on one of our bill.