Property prices in Britain are too expen-

>property prices in Britain are too expen-

Sweetie, just stop :)

Just look at pic related, this comfy little piece of real estate is a mere £300,000 ($415k) and is located in Luton, which is still 44% White British!

What excuse do you have now for not being a homeowner?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52968336.html
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/OK/pmf,pf_pt/69085323_zpid/45_rid/0-369000_price/0-1461_mp/zest_sort/40.838749,-91.724854,29.468297,-105.787354_rect/5_zm/?view=public
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hmm the house that shares a roof with mine has a white wall
>I know, let's make it from brown unpainted bricks
>but then keep the doors and windows white so it looks even worse

How much is the middle property selling for, the one with no windows?

>2 bedroom
> £300k

I prefer to live in a small village and own a big ass house for the same price, and the plus side is that small villages in EU are on average 100% white

Umm you're not supposed to be seeing that, muggle :)

That's kind of racist actually sweetie :)

You're better than that, hun :)

But I like to be with my people :(

If I wanted to see Africans everywhere I'll go to the Savanah

Serious question for non-bongs:
Would you like to live in the UK?

That's a lot.

>Would you like to live in the UK?
Fuck no, living with bunch of inbred unhygienic twats would be a fucking nightmare

>Oi neighbor, ya dawgh took a shet on me door, fooks sake

I would kill myself

Shut it froggy you street-pissing, chain-smoking garlic-monkey

>2 bedroom
So it has 2 rooms?

Ummm it's actually not sweetie :)

:)

Yeah, it is.

I live in Central Valley, California. Never goes below 60 degrees here in the day, and never below 30 at night. Usually a calm 70-80 degrees during the day where the sun is out all day. Why the fuck would I want to live in London where it’s cold, dark and wet all the time and be around a bunch of inbred bucktooth cucks who get pushed around by Muslims and their own government. Yeah California is full of liberals but the Central Valley is nearly 100% conservative almost 50/50 white/Mexican, if not majority white. Best place on earth IMO

Not a fucking chance. Beggars, dogshit and violent dunks everywhere. I lived there before and literally couldn't wait to leave from day one.

> 44% white
Just wow.

>44% white british
>Mfw

Wew
I bought a summerhome for what amounts to less than 50K britbux and live in it year round.
100% white neighbourhood

Absolute STATE of brits

Where OP got that property listing from:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52968336.html

There's no total square area measurement.
The stated size of rooms comes out to 50 m^2. Estimating an additional 20% of space not listed, gives 60 m^2, which is 646 sq ft.

You can probably offer £275k based on comps, which is $380k burger bucks. $380k for 646 sq ft is far too expensive for any place outside of Manhattan, Beacon Hill, central San Fran, etc...

I live in Charlottesville VA and you can have 2000+ sq. ft (three times the indoor area) in the middle of historic downtown for around the same money (or a little less too).

Is owning a summerhome a normal thing in Scandinavia?

From what I've read about Norway and Sweden it seems many families have a main home and also a small summer cottage on the coast or by some lake.

>$415k
>sharing walls
>kek
pic related is what 300k will get you in PA in a decent neighborhood.

why does it need three front doors?

Obviously this is the fault of the Pakis, nothing to do with the revolving door between business and government, and the amount of MPs who are BTL landlords, nothing to see here.

Those are three different homes sweetie :)

Aw man it's uggo

Hows that water situation tho?

As opposed to what exactly. the pic of the brick box OP posted? lol ok.

>PA
my man. PA here

$415k gets you both these badboys a few miles away from the Singapore-Malaysia border.

Thats disgusting.

>yes, don't worry guys, immigration has no impact on the housing market! the hugely increasing demand for houses is definitely not pushing up prices!

the absolute state of london desu

Why so many doors?

Is probably split into 2 flats. One door for the bottom floor flat, one door leading to stairs for the top floor flat.

Most people have summer homes. If you don’t that says more about you than your countrymen.

jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with you?

that makes more sense. I’ve seen that before it just seems really inconvenient.

>44% White British

Even Dandenong which is the most diverse suburb in Victoria is consisted of 75% white population who are either born in Australia or from Great Britain.

Nothing sweetie!

British people just luuurv living in cozy, comfy, densely populated multi-ethnic areas :)

>44% white
why the 56% have to always screw things up?

Quit having your dog shit on your neighbours doorstep, cunt.

That’s not how people live, that’s a beehive.

fuck off u defeatist cunt keep digging around in the dirt for snails

The only reason the house prices are high there is people buying them and renting them out to housing benefit claiming Pakistanis. So the government is forced to pay whatever the landlord asks. There's not much of a solution to this other than stop immigration of third world people.

You're a fag.

I own a big freehold, detached house in Cheshire which I got for £143,000
The same house in your pic in my nearest town would be £95,000 and it's a three bedroom (see the pic) - I have seen others go for as little as £55,000

I think that one is a corridor door that goes to the Back unit?

>loving ultra modern contemporary commie styled buildings with no sense of aesthetic.
>still sharing a wall
>your a fag
At least I still have my dick.

rofl im poor as fuck and my house has a view of the atlantic and pacific ocean AND its on a fucking mountain AND the neighborhood is almost all white. Wtf are you brits doing to my homeland. 44% white fuck my arsehole. All this for R1.5mil which is what like 100k in pounds. Nothing to be proud of M'lord.

Enjoy being cooked alive eaten, sweetie

>white
>south african
>my house
Not for long...

That's the thing though, with all the shit that has happened in SA and continues to happen. My shit life is far better than your shit life in your tiny house with your misplaced pride in a 44% white neighborhood in a home the size of a kaffers shack. You brits take the jew and nigger dick so hard its actually impressive, Safa's atleast have some fight in them.

Do you get this worked up by the fact that you're sharing a fence with your neighbor ?

This is what communist architecture looks like.

>44% White British

That's actually kinda okay sweetie :)

>British housing
Christ, I knew it was bad, but not THIS bad. Reminder that Brits have objectively the smallest housing in Europe

whats worse is they are proud of it. I mad about it n look at my fucking flag.

Don't be a naughty, naughty baby sweetie! :)

This Residence Unit in Birmingham (2011: 56% White British) is merely £235,000.

Why don't you get a grip, grow up, man up, roll your sleeves up, put a good shift in, work hard, grow a pair and spend the majority of your life working 40+ hours a week to afford this home sweetie?

Why won't you do that sweetie?

Is it because Birmingham is likely to be around 40% White British by the time the 2021 census findings are released sweetie?

It's time to come clean as to why you aren't willing to expand your property portfolio sweetie :)

Mummy is expecting an answer, okay?

>In Luton
>Fucking Luton

Comes with a free acid attack.

And look sweetie, the house price has risen 56% since it was last sold in 2002 for £117,000.

What a coincidence baby. The White British population dropped to 56%, and the house price increased by 56% :)

Now, will you be paying up-front or shall I have to lend you some money (with interest of course baby) for a mortage sweetie ?

But user, it's not like those migrants are BUYING those houses, they're just living there for *free* and being paid out a modest stipend until they put their fabulous skillsets to work in the jobs market!
It's racist employers with your state-of-mind who are holding them back by placing their white-standards of education, literacy, fluency, work-ethic, and IQ above the massive benefits of diversity. For shame.

lmao brits are the real 56%ers

>worked up
take your meds fagit.

lmao this house is exactly the same price as the OP
243m2 / 2615 sqft
5 rooms and a garage

This is what €230,000 will get you in Ireland.

The absolute STATE of Brits

Why is my flag British? I'm using an Irish government train wifi service

Hmmm. Brits at it again

(OP)
lmao this house is exactly the same price as the OP
243m2 / 2615 sqft
5 rooms and a garage

Cant you just buy a parkinglot and live in an even smaller tinyhouse cuckshed that costs around 5000pound or less then that ?

>this thread again
>people don't sage

For fuck sake Sup Forums

>Limerick

It'll cost you another 230k to fortify that dwelling and kit your family out with stab vests, though.

>

I would kill myself if I lived in a brick and mortar coffin like that

Ah we're not that bad here

You still have BlindBoy to answer for, what's the general feeling about that soyboy down in Limerick?

As previously mentioned, we Brits luurv living in tiny houses in densely populated multiethnic areas. It's luuurvly :)

How much are rents there? Would it be a good investment to buy that and rent it for outrageous price for immigrants, who get it paid for them by the government?

can't you buy 2 bed flat for like 70 ooo quid in northen towns?

I liked the Rubberbandits when they first got started around 2009. But they've just turned into SJW Marxists now.

The general feeling is "Ah they're some craic", even though now they're just a vehicle for Marxist propaganda

>house in one of the (if not the) worst towns in all of Britain
>415k
jesus fucking christ our generation will never own houses

I really liked when their own fans shit on them for trying to do the whole "you can't be racist against white people shite"

I wish I still had the screenshots

Do you have to pay extra for that cage outside the door to keep pikeys away or is it included in the price?

$363,000 = €295,119 in Oklahoma. 4 beds 4 baths 3,067 sqft.

You can buy like 20 cucksheds for the same price.

Fuck no. They are worse than Germany and they aren't my people either. America, Austria or Switzerland are the only acceptable destinations for Germans.

That'd be a pretty nice house. How enriched is the area?

Why are British houses built right at the street? It's all gray and makes you want to kill yourself. Get some lawn and plants you idiots.

My sentiments exactly. I cannot wait for BlindBoy to get #meToo'd, surely it's only a matter of time.

Pikeys keep to themselves most of the time because they know people are wary of them

Ugly 6x6 shithole in a neighborhood that's 66% Muslim? Sign me up

56*. Typo

Better than being in France where they will say the dogshit is art and everyone gathers round to smell your beautiful philosophical statement.

Not in a million years. Country might be worth visiting briefly though.

Kek. What really woke me up to their shit was when Blind Boy went on The Late Late Show and went on about how Feminism is he answer to male suicidal tendencies. I thought it was disgusting that they'd use an epidemic of suicides to push Feminist ideology

Depends what you mean. This is a picture of the neighborhood.
Here is the listing:
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/OK/pmf,pf_pt/69085323_zpid/45_rid/0-369000_price/0-1461_mp/zest_sort/40.838749,-91.724854,29.468297,-105.787354_rect/5_zm/?view=public

lol

>56%

LOL no they fucking don't

My grandmum is from Scotland so I’d probably go live out in the Hebrides if I ever decide to want to work as a brand ambassador for a big company like diageo, Suntory, etc.