Raildex

What kind of shenanigans would occur if the White Queen suddenly appeared in Academy City?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsSc368GNxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Misaki a best. A BEST.

You're still not getting anything out of this and you continued and claimed that about the other party. You avoided one supposed fruitless discussion and entered another. This is called being a dumbass and contradicting yourself.

Doesn't smell good enough to be the best.

The same kind of shenanigans that always occur in this franchise, from what I'd imagine. I read the first few of the LNs of this but dropped it because it was impossible to follow the plot

>dragging arguments through multiple threads
wew I thought people said this wasn't a general?

event co-op mission in the mobage when?, also event only playable Kyousuke with a set chance to encounter WQ anywhere he goes

I always thought that Kamijou was a very relatable MC, because much like me as the reader, he never knew what anyone was talking about but always had very strong emotional opinions about it

>Raildex
You're not even trying now.

I'm trying to start a discussion instead of meaningless shitposting.

But it will never lead anywhere, and even if it did what would you gain out of it?
And it is literally a more hopeless argument than the mikoto one user.

I had to. I'm done now.

place your thoughts on
then, how hard would this boss be?

What Magic God is that?

You got meme'd.

Made me giggle.

Say it ain't so

Seems pretty easy to follow the plot for me.

>raids introduced
>WQ is a boss
That'd be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=qsSc368GNxY

>raids introduced
Aren't there already? Like how Izzard just spawns at the top of his school every few minutes

we technically already have a raid mechanic, they just haven't really done anything with them

no, those are world events and can easily be solo'd, but they do have actual co-op missions which can be pretty hard but we need more

Does the game feel busy user?

I can easily see some shit like a co-op mission where you're basically fighting a entire group in its entirety, imagine fighting all of SCHOOL or ITEM at once.

what do you mean by this?

Large community?

Everyone dies gg

>ywn motorboat those perfect marshmallows
Why live?

Nah, last time there was a crossover including her she killed everyone

Detta is better.

That was left ambiguous

there's a lot of people doing shit yeah and has a sns function so those chinks are always talking about something(that I can't read because I'm not chinese), theres like 20 or so people playing it in these threads though

Nice. Thanks user.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Kyousuke?

That's more of a random event like FFXIV FATEs

I don't care much about WQ, but I envy his relationship with Detta.

Hew could have avoided all of this mental and sexual rape if he didn't keep fucking up and just settled this marital dispute by tenderly loving the Queen. He should have listened to Olivia in the first place, Her Majesty is literally the perfect wife.

>wanting to be a god's pampered pet poodle

I'm not sure being her rabid rabbit is any better.

Just started the mobage a few days ago
is it me or is the beach fights laggy as hell even in story mode? I run slow, and some times I get hit with shit that clearly jumped or dodge away from. Attacks sometimes don't load the animation on sound. It happens nowhere else. The only other time is running across the bridge in the overworld but there is a million skill out running around there.

All he has to do is set the rules of the house like a man should. Besides, all his attempts to kill her have done is make the whole situation worse while simultaneously proving her right.

Is there any characters that are unlocked in story mode besides Stiyl?

>suddenly cowtits

the game has settings, if your setup can't handle it then turn it down

no, but you can get character usbs from world events, guild shop, boss battles and pvp rewards

>boss battles
boss rush battles*

Why doesn't he just act like a complete pervert who walks around naked?

She'd probably enjoy that.

Stomp othinus!

>idol accel is still two chapters behind

where are the boss rush battles?

When do we get better images?

you unlock them at a certain level

Why is she dressed like a slut?

Misaki a pile of shit

Kamachi MCs are all terrible fathers

>suddenly
She's a decent size

>implying Touma isn't a good dad

It's funny because the MC's fathers are all great

>Kamachi MCs are all terrible
Should've stopped there.

>Abandoning his daughter and letting her get ahegao'd by the world's greatest degenerate
Right.

Soon

>You'll never spank Aleis-tan as hard as you can
>Aleis-tan will never sit on your face

>forkball scene happens
>Touma is replaced with Saten

>not trusting your kids with a rich, distinguished man who has mastered the arts of pleasure

When you buy the copy and upload it.

why is this nigga happy but now he's either dispassionate or had a very weary looking face

He still seems shady, better to leave her with a police officer instead.

Kazakiri is kind of a highschooler. That's too old for police stations.

Only the sweet caress of death looming over him can give him joy now

That would be good.

>leaving your teenage daughter with a police officer who surrounds himself with sluttily dressed little girls
anonpls

You tried.

Dengeki Bunko Fair 2017 Hashtag results are in on what came on top with the featured comment. It may not mean much to others, but as someone emotionally attached to the series, I'll attempt a translation. One is the featured comment, the other is a reply from the Editors.

Comment by RIC:
>It's been several years since I was introduced to this work back in Middle School. Whether during hard times, or I was disheartened by something, I would always read Index. A work that would cheer me up instantly. With a unrefined protagonist that would never give up against all odds and always encourage you, it's a work I can never separate from myself.

I dropped Blood Sign in like the middle of volume 2, since I wasn't really enjoying it, but unless it's changed in later volumes from what I remember they make a point that WQ doesn't actually love Kyousuke and is really just enjoying the chase or the idea of being in love. They dance around the idea that if Kyousuke actually reciprocated her feelings she would instantly lose interest.

Editorial Comment:
>Thank you for such a wonderful comment accurately describing Kamijou Touma's charm! Even though 13 years have passed, Touma and the others attitude of not giving up will not change! Together with Kamachi-sensei, we will continue to do our best to encourage many more people!

Sauce:
dengekibunko.jp/fair2017/

>tfw you are not living your life correctly
fuck

>Believing Kyousuke's tsundere antics
Volume 3 is when it really picks up, volume 5 is what shows the truth behind their relationship and the Secret War. I will tell you this though, even if he doesn't realize it, Kyousuke is motivated by love, not hate.

>Touma will never give you a speech and punch you in the face

Maybe I'll pick it back up some time in the future then.

Damn, how can the other girls even compete?

By being memorable

Nah that's your job.

Not that user, so I feel the need to point out you seem to have missed the joke user

Just finished reading NT19. Translations should begin tomorrow.

Thanks. Non spoilery thoughts?

Where the fuck did Mikoto and co. get blown off to?

Thanks as always. You're a mad man for doing this for so long.

You're an absolute machine. Thank you Mr Roboto.

Unusual for you to post so late, it must've been pretty good.

Thanks!

Tomorrow can't come soon enough, also good, bad, so so?