Reddit is breaking the conditioning!!

Reddit is just a giant Shareblue bot farm, nothing gets posted on the front page if it's not approved by Shareblue

Smash Brothers coming out on the Switch is hardly the biggest news of 2018.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

What's the news? Fill me in, mr. Burger.

Russia getting nuked in two hours, ripip bro

Korea most likely

nice quads

best korea?

As much as the muh shariabloo meme makes me cringe, I agree with this. Reddit is completely bought and sold. Go to r/all and filter by controversial if you want to see good content.

I have seen so fucking many "reddit is coming around" threads. They won't, not until the completely replace their mod/admin team and crack down HARD on the paid shills (not just political, the corporate shills infest that place too).

trump meet with nork

staged by the ever eager drumpfkins at thedonald
these posts are probably downvoted in the millions now or straight up deleted

The entire site is bots.

get the fuck out

my TV says i'm not allowed to talk you. i am sorry, ivan

their business model is shilling. that is the problem.

>Not gonna lie former X voter here...
Why do you fall for such obvious low level trolling?

Reddit cannot ever redeem itself as long as the upvote system exists. Even Sup Forums loses quality with all the retards pointlessly fishing for (you)s sometimes.

Hey, those faggots are being slightly less faggots. Who the fuck cares. As soon as some dumb jigaboo comes in with some gibs they'll be all over their tits again.

People have been fishing for (You)s literally since Sup Forums was created. Here's the important difference between Sup Forums and Reddit:

> Post controversial comment on Reddit
> downvoted, hidden
> Post popular opinion
> upvoted, visible

> post popular content on Sup Forums
> ignored because it's what everyone else is saying, if you're really creative about it it becomes visible but you need to put effort into it
> post controversial content on Sup Forums
> flooded with angry replies, post becomes highly visible, echo chamber is challenged

I know. I'm saying that when mere (you)s-baiting can ruin quality sometimes, imagine how bad the system you describe is. I don't think we disagree.

Well it's the users giving Trump credit for something and not just being partisan. Whats your point OP?

finally, we dont ask for them to call him fucking god emperor, just to have some fucking rationality

Reddit is owned by literal jews and it is a propaganda/reality perception control tool, and nothing more.

This:

Yeah, but then Sup Forums also then become a bad place for any nuanced discussion. Controversial stances are given attention, but usually these stances and the replies are brash and overly-simplified. Also, let's not pretend that Sup Forums is somehow safe from being an echo-chamber - if someone says something truly against the Sup Forums narrative, instead of arguing the point, the responses almost are always one-word or one-sentence along the lines of: 'stfu libcuck pajeet' or 'shill' etc until the post dies. Nothing of any significance is truly discussed or learnt.

Been here since 2014. Sup Forums did not in anyway decline in quality, it has always been that shit and full of shills. Even in 2014 Sup Forumsacks complained about shills, BBC spam, or that the Ebola-Chan threads were cancer and slide genuine discussions (yet Ebola-Chan is what me got hooked on Sup Forums and redpilled me from soyboy shitlib to full 14/88). Sup Forums hasn't changed a bit, and the reason why past times appear qualitatively better is because back then you were in the process of red pilling - realizing that everything you've been told about society is a lie - and thus idolizing the hand that feeds you the red pills. Once you're fully red pilled you start to notice things you didn't notice before: subversion, shills, bluepilled faggots, and other useful idiots.

The ride never ends.

What does he mean by reparations? Just forcing everyone to give money to niggers?

same

Yes otherwise known as "gibsmedat"

What is this referring to?

Reddit's been a censored echo chamber for some time and its all internally brewed. The algorithm was tweeked to shit towards a liberal utopic bias to retain higher times from users and this culture bled through to the mods of every subreddit. Say anything critical and you get a mob of downvotes or even banned in some cases. It's why the average liberal is so fucking retarded and delusional. They stay held up in these censored walled gardens and then go out in the real world expected real life to be this way... and the tech companies know exactly what they're doing and why its wrong by furthering this infantile mindset... it aligns w/ their ability to make higher profits vs. page retention rates

What is this about? haven't read the news yet.

>"As much as the muh shariabloo meme makes me cringe"
>t. occupy democrats spammer leaf

You see, it's funny because the politics subreddit banned Shareblue journalists and blacklisted their website. Reddit is genuinely that retarded.

Trump is gonna have a live sex celebration with Kim Yo Jong

go back faggot
sage

>Been here since 2014. Sup Forums did not in anyway decline in quality
Once flags came around it absolutely fucking did because now half of the board is Sup Forums 2.0 shitposting and the other half is a mix of bait, Trump dicksucking and then actual discussion

This, it's just gonna be brawl 3.0
Melee will live on

Mods are retarded even on Sup Forums.
Posted a thread railing against this billy character, and they delete it.
wtf?

meanwhile over at /r/the_cuckold