Is it possible to have another season like Futari Wa PreCure in this day and age?

Is it possible to have another season like Futari Wa PreCure in this day and age?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1126925/0459eb98f6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happy birthday KR2.

Futa Precure? i'll be down for that

Happy Birthday to the coolest Cure. May you get to eat all the chocolates and takoyakis and get to boogie on the dance floor with your FujiP-senpai.

No, little girls don't like action these days, it must be something in the nuclear contaminated waters.

"another season like FW" in what aspect?
GoPri (and Mahou to a good extent) had lots of fist fights, Mahou also returned with the gimmick of a duo of main characters that need each other to transform. Both of those seasons were only two years ago.

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

No lolicons here imouto

Long time no see, smalls.

I wish. Just make another season with only two likeable girls again toei.

I liked the mahos

Fuck off.

October.

Hello NEETS, I'm Toei.

I have good news for ya'll NEETS out there. Now, you can upload all interesting Precure clips on Youtube, from Futari wa until to the latest series, including movies, transformations, attacks, openings and endings etc., or you can simply upload scenes from the latest airing episodes. If you're chosen by me, Toei, you will not receive any copyright strikes, millions of views for you to keep, this will help you, a NEET, to live a comfortable life.

A reminder, do not use the Glitter Force trademark.

One condition, all videos must be within 3:59 minutes and below. There's a chance that your channel will be deleted or will not be chosen if the channel isn't active on weekly basis. And if your channel was deleted by false flagging, you can contact YT customer service, and retrieve your account by stating that you, a NEET, followed the terms and condition of Toei's OFC (Official Fan Charity).

We need more dedicated fans. More videos, more views! We will give you more Precures for many, many decades to come.

Dragon Ball Super and One Piece already have dedicated fan-made channels, Precure, Sailor Moon Crystal, Digimon, and Tiger Mask W are still lacking dedicated fan-made channels. Dedicated channels from these titles will not be deleted. You can only have one channel for each series, you can also use Japanese tags to earn more views without worrying for copyright strikes. Original titles will not be included in TOFC.

All YT accounts that had received no copyright strikes from Toei is safe for monetization. New users will have to wait after a month, if you didn't receive any infrigement strikes within a month, you're also safe for monetization.

You can now monetized Toei videos. Get your channel ready to earn money.

Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization.

Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos.

First-come, First-served. Toei will choose those channels that are dedicated to them, popular channel like MarcoThePheonix was chosen by Toei. Start now! You can earn money just by uploading anime videos.

They have been seven Precures that have been better than it over the past 13 years

Coolest Suite

Do you wotk in toei?

That twitch isn't very healthy-looking. I think she's been doing too much E.

She's up there, yeah.

should be up soon I have to do the Delta doujin as well.

I have to admit at first I didn't care for Suite but now it is by far one of my favorite cure series. It spins its wheels in the middle, but what cure series doesn't. The core cast is fun to watch and the ending has one of the best messages in the franchise.

So how much jizz is involved?

Where is Pickle Moforun?

enough to fill a small cardboard box and four large cups. All in all not that much for Inazuma. However the suplex does make a return

Kig JAV when?

Not really. FW was this awkward blend of two different genres, where they still didn't figure out how to do things like monetisation by toys, or how many episodes they are going to have to tell a story. Not saying they perfected it since then, but we are not going to ever get this "first steps" kind of thing.

I feel a two cure set up with a transformation gimmick could work. Transformation gives you tons of toys to push, while two cures lets you have tight arcs for both of the main characters.

Pretty Much what Mahou could have been if Mahou wasn't shit.

Mahou wasn't shit in as much as FW wasn't shit. Lack of character development, meandering plot with lacklustre second half (or even whole second season, with added third cure), Deus ex Machina final fight - both series have that. In contrast, Mahou has better animation, more inventive fights thanks to different forms, and better defined and much more equal relationship between cures.

done

exhentai.org/g/1126925/0459eb98f6/

Mahou just felt bland. Coming after GoPri didn't do it any favors, but for the most part it just felt like it was going by the numbers. It wasn't as bad as Max Heart, but it could have done a lot more than it did.

I want more Fresh Precum

Maybe after Kiras. I really want punch mages to return to PreCure again.

What is the best season of Precure to watch with my autistic gf? She likes Spongebob btw.

Smile

Thanks. If I ever have to bring up Precure to her I will suggest Smile. But no Glitter Force in this household.

Bib!

How old were Mahous iafter time skip? Older than GoPris?

>Ultra Instinct Bib
Nice

Are they going to kill Erika?

I like Grave's mooks, but you can't exactly beat the shit out of them like this.

That's not comfy at all

F__k off Mahotard!

It was a joke. Maho has no fans.

BLUED

Mirai was 19 and Gopris like 23 or more.

>19
RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

Yes. Airing in this season.

I'm maybe 20% mad after this episode, which is a lot better compared to the 200% madness I felt the first time. It's not that bad, just a bit unsatisfying when the focus shifts towards Seiji/Megumi/Blue drama instead of Hime's feelings towards Seiji. I'd be fine with the "Oh I guess I wasn't in love with him after all" ending if the final shot didn't imply that Hime is still doubting her feelings.

Hime should have been the pink

Happy birthday to first boy Cure.

They're are too violent for today's Precures.

>gif
I'll do you better

I miss when Precure had a wider variety of animation styles from it's MH-GoGo days. Now it's all Itaoka and the occasional Shida or Ota.

you mean from MH-DokiDoki days. it only got really safe and unexperimental after that.

My dad works at Toei and he told me Watanabe is coming back

I'm a fan of Mahou though ...

>Ellipses

>Give up, Madam Momere! Your fudge-packing days are over, you fucking faggot!
Holy shit. But it was a different time, I suppose.

Am I the only one who doesn't like his shit doujins. This guy likes semen more than the actual dick.

They're not my thing, but at least the Cures are having a good time instead of getting raped or shit like that.

The semen slurping is the best part.

See his doujins trick me into thinking I'm going to see a ton of dicks penetrating my favorite precure but it actually doesn't happen. There's usually one dick per girl and then a ton of semen it's stupid and misleading.

... the fuck is that stuff anyway?
Syrup?

It's Syrorin.

want sum fuk?

I tried making a stitch with Gao but in both Photoshop and ICE it fucks up royally. Maybe twitter warriors managed to make one? I haven't seen anything on futaba either.

Time?

around 4:52

Okome okome

Let's say I tried.

What have you done to that gao?

Top 10 Anime Torture Scenes

This is not good.

Multi-mask stitching.

That's a big squirrel.

For Yukari

This made me laugh way too hard.

My wife waiting for me in bed