If Jews can have Israel, why can't Arabs have a caliphate?

If Jews can have Israel, why can't Arabs have a caliphate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40922169
archive.fo/n0SGW
youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
what-if.xkcd.com/48/).
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/big-ben-row-everything-need-know-westminsters-great-bell-silenced/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/21/big-ben-bongs-to-sound-final-time-for-four-years
nypost.com/2017/08/21/big-ben-wont-ring-again-until-2021/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our future European leader agrees

hey Alexa, OP just used his critical thinking skills and it's making me uncomfortable, sedate him please

they can have it in the desert, not in europe though

Total jews: 14 million (Critically Endagered)
Total muslims: 1.8 billion (Least Concern)

(Playing devil's advocate here ethno-states of all kinds are bullshit)

Source: Pew Research

They can, in Israel

Our council meeting started with a prayer from the Koran, really makes me think.

It's called Arabia

What was the prayer?

Why do Bongs need a big, loud ass annoying clock to remind them of the time? Dude it’s 2018, we have smart phones and digital clocks.

Says who?

Predicted % of world population that is anglo in 25 years?

Yeah we're getting critically endangered too

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Did you at least spit or pray to the father, son and holy spirit loudly?

The middle east will be a part of the Greater Israeli Kingdom™. This will include:

-Israel
-Jordan
-Lebanon
-Syria
-Iraq
-Kuwait
-Iran
-Egypt
-Saudi Arabia
-Yemen
-Oman
-Qatar
-Bahrain
-United Arab Emirates
-Turkey
-Greece
-Cyprus

If Arabs can have a caliphate, why can't white christians have Europe?

Sure remove them all to Mecca and I’m easy

Nig nogs always self destruct

Best option

because a caliphates goal is to dominate the entire planet dumbazz
as long as you keep the muzzies were they are or kill em i have no fucking problem with what jews do btu if they try to come here and you are behinde it. you know what follows

>Bongland can no longer have Bongs because muslims
I want to get of this ride

Kek

>implying your excuse of a nation won't just bend over

Germany is technically still occupied btw

Britain is hilarious.

BRITAIN YES!

Fake news you little faggot, it's silent while it undergoes repairs

BRITAIN NO!

c-can we have the county of Edessa back?

Damn you jew for posting this pic with giraffes not aligned by their numbers, niggers shitting coins (they wish it was possible), dirty soldier with niggers and even one eating shit.
You are right about germany being occupied though, but its thanks to your people and decades of brainwashing.

I miss that show.

get this weeb shit out of this board

>that headline
this just makes me really sad. im not even concern trolling. i wish brits werent so cucked, even if it means a 300% increase in mutt bullying

no more big ben. the world i grew up in is completely gone. why am i still here, just to suffer?

I visited London last weekend and it was horrible. I hardly saw any white people and I had to spend 1 hour on a bus where I was the only white person amongst 30 smelly indians and arabs. No one was speaking English. Then I went into the underground and there were some nig nog girls messing about, and maybe 1 in 10 people were white. London has truly been lost. What's worse is they all group together and feels some sort of entitlement to be there. But god fucking damn their smell. Made me want to vomit sitting between those pakis and arabs. I mean even chinks would be better

>dude....
We are the bongs . We bong. Deal with it.
>dude

>he actually believes this

Reality:
>If Jews can have America, why can't Arabs have Europe?

if its fake news i wont care that youre calling me a brainlet - i'll be too happy to care. but why wouldnt i believe it? london has a muslim mayor. who couldve predicted that a few decades ago?

As a British citizen (Age 22) the last year has turned from being a liberal to slowly morphing into basically a neo-nazi. All the people I talk to have slowly undergone the same transformation.

My country is being desecrated by foreign filth; I'm sick of it but I don't see what I can do. The UK stomps on right wing politics where they appear, they're terrified at seeming 'racist'.

I'm getting fit for military service (Either marines or fastrack apprenticeship) but the new adverts, the focus on 'acceptance' is disgusting me.

We were a nation of steel and fire, the sun never settled on our empire; and we built that empire from the unshaking understanding that we were better than the mongrel cultures we colonised. Now our empire has been gnawed away by parasites; rats, and worms bringing their backwards malformed culture.

It's an infection.

I don't know, probably it wasn't a prayer more a religious reflection. If we are to say Blake was A Great British Man we ought remember his dalliance with faiths as an inspiration

There were dozens of empires who rose and fell. Brits are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Just like all the ancient empires, it's your turn to get extinct.

Fake news that's not a real article and also it's been silent because of a 4 year restoration.

If the Jews can have Israel and the Muslims can have a caliphate, why can't the Christians have Europe?

It's an inspect element article you stupid fucking newfag

>are all meme flags jewish d&c tactics
nicefake news Jewish D&C shill

Islam is inherently expansionist

Absolute inanity. I don't even have any British in my mutt and I still know you are wrong. Mind your manners around your better, nigger.

Stop being such a gullible bitch

2ch dot hk/news/src/2418823/15201893457970.webm

And?

The Quran is Christian syrian material anyway. At least the meccan surahs.

brits are pussies. Jist make a couple of molotovs and chuck them into a nursery in a diverse neighbourhood.
Stab a pregnant brown cunt in the gut a couple of dozen times.
Make them fear for the lives of their loved ones.

lol I made this image. Glad it got saved

fell silent for repairations

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40922169
archive.fo/n0SGW
Fake and gay

Erase yourself not others

me
t. God

if you erase muslims from there, we have a deal

>literally world's largest empire
>irrelevant

Stupid fucking millenial.

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE

Censorship video with hidden redpills to thwart the AI

How will bongs cope?

Not quite you fucking bong.

Stop blaming foreigners for everything.

Your central banks are to blame.
Your monarchy is to blame.
Your ruling class is to blame.
London is the center to the worldwide satanic globalist cabal. Before you go blaming darkies take a long hard look at your history and your institutions - they decided to do this to you a long time ago.

Everyone, pray for this anons retarded nigger soul.

>he doesn't like Loli Bedford Forrest

FAKE NEWS

The absolute STATE of Britain. God I hate this country.

holy fuck, that is it.
britain has fallen
when the most iconic symbol of england must be shut down, that is the end.
next they'll turn buckingham palace into a refugee hostel

what a horrible time to be alive, lads.

>that headline
How is it a people have lost all sense of pride in who and what they are that they are now afraid, in their homeland, to allow a bell to ring. The UK has produced some of the most amazing humans to ever walk the Earth and now it appears the country is set on suicide by way of Arab cock.
Disgusting

the eternal burger never fails to surprise me

Ty for giving me at least a little hope fellow britbong. I've done basically the same transformation, but I really don't see others around me doing the same. But its nice to hear people are waking up a bit.

We're going to be okish probably. After all, the sun still hasn't set on our empire (what-if.xkcd.com/48/). Britains gonna be rough for a while, especially if/when the Euro collapses, but the whole island nation thing gives us some safety. If shtf you'll probably see the ethnic population decrease a lot. They don't seem to handle the cold as well (hence why there's fuck all in the north). And our military is still more than strong enough to fend off any imminent threats.

I think the only real major problem is making sure that the collapse occurs in a slow, managed fashion, and then riding it out with some sensible economics and a lack of welfare. NHS is probably going to go bye bye which is sad but I'll take it if it gets Britain back on its feet.

>I'd rather a Jew than a Muslim

Fucking cuck. A Muslim will face you directly and let you know he is your enemy, the Jew is a rat and will eat you while you sleep, I'll take a Muslim over a Jew any day

>“America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”
I weep every day for my fellow countrymen. We are a disgusting evil empire that has been jewified to the core. God help us

fuck you piece of shit, I'd rather deal with muslims. We know who brought them to Europe, if it wasn't for the ((US)) destabilizing the middle east and ((NGOs and government)) working together to bring them over, they would have not left their countries. And most immigrants are Africans, all that's needed to deal with them is cut ((foreign aid)). I hope I live to see Iran humiliate you

yeah when will the world allow a muslim theocracy

Stop being a whimpy bitch you fucking cuck. If you were a man you would be happy you're alive in a time you can prove yourself, the greatest the odds the greatest the honors.
But no, you're just a whimpy dimpy little pussified boy. Grow some balls kid, FIGHT for your beliefs, don't stand in the corner crying. And since you're a burger I might need to remind you: fighting doesn't mean dying for Israel in an Afghan cave. Use your brains

op has done his job he got all of you losers to believe that it stopped for this it only stopped for renovation remember to sage

Britains heart will never die

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/big-ben-row-everything-need-know-westminsters-great-bell-silenced/

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/21/big-ben-bongs-to-sound-final-time-for-four-years

nypost.com/2017/08/21/big-ben-wont-ring-again-until-2021/

>implying the average burger isn't disconnected from reality just the same

Big Ben is silent right now as its under repairs and maintenance i believe

Holy fucking shit on that news headline...

holy shit

I thought Ben has been and will be down for maintenance for awhile.

They already have 50+ majority-Muslim countries.

Even with you pointing this out the majority still won't notice/check on their own to see it's a fake.

licks ass

Faggot kike.

Can we get an actual link?
We can't?
Because it's a fake story?

This is bait. Ben doesn't bong any more.