ITT: Characters that Sup Forums is literally too stupid to understand

Not even Sup Forums, most of the internet.

>Pretty much just an obnoxious bully who needs to get over the fact that the world doesn't need to suck his dick.
What more is there to get?

Nah, here's an actual character too deep for neurotypicals to grasp.

You'll never get it. Your brain isn't designed to pick up on certain stuff. Not necessarily a design flaw, just an incompatibility

isnt his deal that he literally has the same goals and dreams as Deku, and used the comparison he drew between himself and the sad green boy that he was gonna make it as a superhero? After all, he had the BEST quirk and the drive to achieve his goal. Then Deku rolls out of nowhere with literally One for All, ruining not only his comparison but also his self confidence. Bully Boi's only issue is that his personality is the WORST, even if his intentions are good.

So basically he was pissed because it turns out, not everyone has to suck his dick.

Deku's existence is a fuck you to his world view that people are destined to be a certain way by birth. Deku went from a literal who nerd to Small Might in less than a year and it freaks him out to believe that he's not the chosen one. If one person's perceived destiny is malleable, then it would make his malleable too, which is extremely threatening to him. He's just never had to experience self-doubt in his life before due to growing up in a hugbox and the feeling scares him shitless

Not much to get here. Way more entertaining than Deku though.

yeh

more that if deku can go from zero to hero, it means there's a very real risk the opposite could happen to him and that despite being seemingly destined to be a great hero he could wind up amounting to nothing. A possibility that had not even entered his head until that point.

The main thing is that Bakugo's world view is literally the opposite of how it is. He thinks he is weak, so he puts on airs of a massive ego. He thinks Deku looks down on him, so he gives Deku shit. ect

Finding out that life has hardships even if just a little is enough reason to throw a tantrum then?

no he's a simple character actually, he's the funny die nerd man

>Implying people with both functioning hemispheres of their brain watch Shounenshit, let alone BnHA.
I shiggy diggy.

What All Might said to him about "A person at level 50 can't improve at the same rate as a person at level 1" probably made it even worse. Even with an entire lifetime of practicing with his quirk under Bakugo's belt, Deku's had a quirk for less than 2 years and is already able to fuck with him. If they had both started at the same time with the same level of drive, he'd be nothing in comparison

>understanding something as simple and paperthin as a BnHA character
Wew, ledditards are back in action.

Everything Bakugo has built himself was shaky. He doesn't want to be looked down upon and interprets earnest praise as insults. This is why he is a ultra tryhard, if he is the best, no one can look down on him.

The ego he built was completely shattered after the events of his first battle with Deku. He had gotten over himself, but he hadn't gotten over Deku. To him Deku was the asshole who started to make Bakugo feel insecure, to him Deku was always looking down at him.

This is why they needed that second fight, and All Mights intervention started to mend their relationship.

>character specifically designed to be unlikable
>tumblrinas and edgefags immediately get attached to his tiny shrivelled nutsack
>u-u don't understand how complex kacchan is!!
what did they mean by this

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bakugo. His character is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psychological perceptiveness, most of his psychosis will go over a typical readers head. There’s also Bakugo’s cynical outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Ayn Rand's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his persona, to realize that he's not just mad- he says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bakugo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the depth in Bakugo’s existential catchphrase “Fuck off, Deku!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kōhei Horikoshi’s genius writing unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Bakugo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I think you're confusing "unlikable" with "unsympathetic". At which point, hell yes you have a point.

I like King Explosion Murder. But it's true that tumblrinas go overboard with the "my precious baby" shit.

Made my day. Thanks.

no the author clearly states he intended him to be unlikable/detestable and was surprised at his popularity

pretty sure his va said the same thing

Kacchan is just simply retarded.
If you compare it to sasuke you see that there is much more of a reason for sasuke to dislike naruto initially.
Everybody mocked naruto for doing stupid shit but sasuke understood naruto because he was an orphan aswell.Whenever Naruto acted in a stupid way sasuke would always insult him,not to provoke him but to motivate him.
When he sees that naruto is getting stronger and stronger he is happy until itachi appears and reminds him he's still too weak and needs to pick up the place so he starts seeing naruto as a true rival.
He never hurts naruto unless naruto acts stupid

If he was designed to be unlikable he wouldn't have all his funny meme skits.

Fuck,I meant that there was a much bigger reason for sasuke to hate naruto initially because unlike deku who is a good boy naruto kept messing with sasuke and bothering him

>UR NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND
>JUST LIKE RICK & MORTY

>If he was designed to be unlikable
that's what the author said you complete retard, there's no " if" here

I also think what makes Sasuke clearly better than Bakugou is that Sasuke has a reason he NEEDS to be strong. Not just because it's cool or to flaunt his ego but because he swore to avenge his clan and must do everything necessary to grow.

He's talking about himself

Calm down, asperger's. You got a fuse as short as your dick it seems. Katsuki Bakugou may be designed to be unlikable, but every shonen has a dickish rival who's always inherently cooler and more popular than the main character.

You know. Because the main character is always some puny cowardly crybaby fucking nerd. The underdog that you're SUPPOSED to root for... isn't nearly as compelling as the funny guy shouting "DIE" as he throws a baseball into the sky, or brushes his teeth.

I guess a simpleton like you wouldn't understand though.

>l like the edgy rival better than the mc!!
aren't you simply the most unique cocksucker in the world

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Katsuki Bakugou. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Bakugou’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bakugou truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bakugou’s existential catchphrase “I'M GOING TO KILL YOU,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Bakugou tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid