Why does Yukino try to force Hachiman to change so much like a mother? Whats her end game?

Why does Yukino try to force Hachiman to change so much like a mother? Whats her end game?

Because teacher is best girl and Yukino is written to cockblock herself in the endgame.

Who here >senseifagtachi ?

She's actually deflecting, because she knows that she's the one who needs to change.

This blog explains why. Sadly, I don't have a TL;DR for you.
yaharianalysis dot x10host dot com

she's insecure about her shit social life with no friends. And maybe she wants the D too.

Does Hiratsuka-sensei stand a chance? In the anime she gets barely any screentime, especially when Iroha gets introduced.

I'm a veteran of these threads. Let me tell you: 8bowl winner is not coming easily; in fact, because of life circumstances upon graduation, 8man will have to cope with the fact that his friendships will dissolve. The only girl 8man was comfortable complimenting honestly was Sensei.

Let me just drop pic related.

True story, Hiratsuka made Yukino try to change Hachiman so she (sensei) could make him marriage material after he graduates.

Because 8man is heading down a destructive path. People who care, like Sensei and Yukino, want to fix his behavior while "nice girls" like Yui enable him.

Hiratsuka cares for 8man as a Sensei who sees his talents, but more than that their relationship is unique to any other student-teacher connection in the LN. Sensei is at the inevitable finish line of his graduation, and it will be amazing.

Someone marry her.

8man will save her

8man will after he knocks her up on graduation night.

"My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected."

Sensei end confirmed in title.

You're all missing this biggest puzzle piece.

>my youth romcom is wrong as I expected

The >othergirl fandom is done. This case is closed.

8man out.

This is explained in the first episode. Yukino is someone who wants to change the world by bettering herself and the people around her. She believes that ignorance, weakness, and moral failings should be addressed by an earnest attempt at self-improvement.

By contrast, Hachiman believes that ignorance, weakness, and moral failings can have value insofar as they are derived from ones own experience. He believes that it is preferable to choose to affirm your own shortcomings than to pretend they do not exist or to be coerced into changing your character or convictions due to social pressure.

So in short, Yukino's quote in the OP is just a reflection of her ideology. What makes me curious is why no one has thought to challenge her ideology with the point that it is one destined for failure because it goes against how the majority of people actually behave and that it seems to have served her very poorly in her personal life. Walking the path of righteousness is never easy, but if walking that path caused me to become alienated from my own family and an emotionally stunted outcast within my own community, as it has Yukino, it would make me question whether the path I am on is truly the path of righteousness at all.

Because everyone can see the good in her ideals but everyone knows it would never succeed but I think the reason they don't challenge her besides her sister is because deep down they want to see if it's possible. And they're a bunch of kids.

Sensei is not youthful so no senseifag, 8man is ending up with no one.
Yukino just wants him to resolve her issues while yui is stuck with her unrealistic hero thing.

To help him make friends and not allow him to be a self sacrificing git.

I wonder why she doesn't care that her best friend Yui as well as Hayama and his crew strongly believe in the status quo.

Reminder

She does. It's why she dislikes Hayama and his crew. Unfortunately Yukino has grown close to Yui, so dealing with her is a bit more difficult.

She feels guilty about Hachiman's social situation because of the car accident (gone the first month of high school). She made the club to help Hachiman properly interact with people to better his social standing and skills. Hachiman is however set in his ways, so he always resorts to making himself the villain for the greater good, fixing the problem, but ruining his own reputation and not really bettering himself. Around the time of OP pic, Yukino is ready to give up on Hachiman because you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped, but changes her mind after the "genuine" scene.

You make an interesting observation of her though, since apparently Yukino's mother is a big control freak. Like mother like daughter, I guess.