Voice one of your best and most iconic roles

>Voice one of your best and most iconic roles
>Die

How did Miyu do it? RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGZwBwcDZNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Heath Ledger of anime.

The role is only iconic because she died.

That character was extremely popular when Shimoneta was airing. It was part of the reason why Miyu's death was such a huge shock.

This isn't even her best character.

>be japanese
>catch a cold
>die

Are they truly the weakest people on earth?

Shonen

The Japanese Cold is a fucking bitch. That and Asians haven't dealt with as many plagues as Europeans.

An hero

I almost fucking died when I went to Japan and caught their cold. I thought my immune system was hot shit until then.

pretty certain it was leukemia

Still sad

>Asians haven't dealt with as many plagues as Europeans.
No, they have. They just don't get all the publicity for it. Where do you think the black death came from? That was a case of europeans not getting as many plagues as asians.

THIS!!!!!!!!!

Japanese people are very vunerable to disease because they live on an island that protects them.

Her death wouldn't have been as bad if she didn't put out all these depressing updates before the end. How can you not be sad and shocked after reading all of pic related?

I preferred Kuuko over Anna myself.

Not many actually mourned the VA. They mourned Anna. Every thread was like "Anna is dead!" with no mention of Miyu.

>one of your best and most iconic roles
But she's a shit character, Kuuko was the best.

>you will never marry an older seiyuu and make her life worthwhile now that otaku don't lust after her
>you will never hear her using all of her cutesy voices to cheer up your child after a rough day
>you will never nurse her back to health and tell her to take it easy when she gets sick so she can recover

That's because 2D > 3D. Though it's a shame she's dead because people dying is a tragic thing, especially when said people help give life to the characters I love so much.

>I'll work really hard on getting married
f-fuck
;_;

Her moaning was really hot, it seems almost criminal to fap to her now that she can see me from heaven

I always feel weird because I associate her with a character that also died so I get to feel twice as shitty whenever I think about her passing.

But Shimoneta wasn't very popular in Japan (both anime and novel; remember that the anime didn't sell well there). If anything, her more iconic role was Kuuko. And she had already been a relatively well-liked VA there long before she died.

I was more extremely depressed we lost Yoshinoya Sensei and SZS fujoshi.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGZwBwcDZNk

sista
fren
raba

Her soft voice was like that of an angel.

She passed away on my birthday. I feel partly responsible.