Not trying to troll or whatever, but was "international womans day" always a thing like it was today...

Not trying to troll or whatever, but was "international womans day" always a thing like it was today? I never remembered it being so widespread celebrated like this. The thousands of tweets, news coverage, people actually talking about it. Was I always just busy on this day in previous years and never noticed?

When the fuck is international mens day?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michelleking/2017/05/24/want-a-piece-of-the-18-trillion-dollar-female-economy-start-with-gender-bias/#1cbbdfe56123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE. YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY YOUR PRIVILEGE. YOUR PRIVILEGE IS NOT WELCOME HERE.

inflating egotistical values amongst normies and creating disillusionment between opposing ideologies
>what do you mean you're not a feminist
>you're obviously a alt right nazi
>*puts up a mental barrier between them and anybody who disagrees with socialized fast food tenets*

This person would be improved by suck starting a 12 gauge shotgun.

stupid people need days or months to remind them that they're "just as good"

I just mean fuck, I used to remember secretary's day being kinda a big thing. Then there's valentines day which is mostly for them, and then the majority of any gender neutral holiday usually most of the attention/money goes to them as well.

Guess The Gender: Extreme Edition

But if Gender is a social construct why celebrate something as meaningless as womanhood.

These days silence means you're the enemy so every company has to virtue signal otherwise some SJW is going to complain that "x company didn't say anything about women! Fuck them!"

I work with mostly women and the only thing I heard about it was one complaining about those kind of forced recognition celebrations; didn't even know it was yesterday until Sup Forums told me

We need to do something mega huge on Nov 19th for Men's Day.

It will soon be renamed to "International Attention Whores" day.

Today. Got candies from female coworkers.

Became a thing after the russian revolution in 1917 its kike bullshit

No.
This is new as fuck

There will never be a men's day.
In this narrative, everyday is men's day.

Were they shaped like little boobies and vajayjays?

We live in a gynocentric society. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Gender war, son. Stop licking the pussy n makem mad

I'd never heard of it before two days ago. This is the first time ever my department chair has ever sent a mass email about it, and it was at the end of the day to boot, indicating the chair was caught flat-footed on this very important issue.

Of course not. Polish women are pretty alright.

it's a communist "holiday" that silicon valley has been force memeing for about four or five years

Now that the left has strenghtened itself, this is bound to happen.

no we don't. it's easier and funnier to let women make themselves look retarded

I like the last one :D

I sat in a crowded bar and talked loudly about how women, if they are honest with themselves, really want manly men who will just fucking take them and make them obey.

Nobody said shit.

Fuck your international women’s day. White western women are the most privileged class of being that has ever existed on this planet... women of color are right behind them. Then cats and small dogs.

You’ve got to go a long way down before you get to men... because we’re at the bottom holding this shit up.

In Poland women's day is nothing new and everyone knows about this day

I thought bolan was supposed to be based.

It's very big in Russia. Has been for a long time. It was a day off in the Soviet Union.
"Sorry I beat you up every other day but here's some flowers"

>108.077 me gusta

I like the way you think, burger

International Women’s Day is just pandering to leftist women and soy boys that lick their feet. It’s nothing more than “throwing them a bone” so to speak. It’s the same principle as black history month.
Corporations will draw up a woman mascot, tweet it out, and everyone will golf clap and go about their day.

I can't believe people are taking this shit seriously. "International Women's Day" only exists because women have long been recognized as the primary consumers and holders of the purse-strings in Western societies. In traditional families men earn the money and women spend it. In non-traditional families women still spend more than men. This is just another stupid Hallmark holiday designed to spur economic growth by spurring a well-established and recognized economic engine. The issue is that with economic power comes political power, and now women are demanding all sorts of stupid "rights" (read as "privileges") they don't really even understand. Just ignore the whole f*cking mess, it's gonna be a rough ride, and it's gonna mean a lot of women living horrible lives of spinsterhood and single motherhood, as well as a bunch of suffering for men who just wanted a decent waifu and a modest family, but it's how it is. Blame the f*cking Jews and oligarchs who act like (and usually are) f*cking Jews as usual.

forbes.com/sites/michelleking/2017/05/24/want-a-piece-of-the-18-trillion-dollar-female-economy-start-with-gender-bias/#1cbbdfe56123

It’s funny how liberalists support mass consumerism and the dehumanization of society, as much as they claim to be the empathetic ones.

the goyim need to be told. we're not smart enough on our own to realize that women are important. anyone who isn't down with the globalist world order and is "weird" hates women, and is against feminism. it's us vs them.

Imagine being so pathetic as a gender that you have to spend a whole day telling people how great you supposedly are. Talk about fragile femininity