Somewhere between x and pol

I've been free of this shithole for quite some time, but I come now with a mystery that needs solving.

Wtf is this?

scientificamerican.com/article/transmutation-of-metals/

A respectable publication, filled with errors and a distinct shift in topic. Seriously, it looks like some kind of half-assed censorship if I donned x's tinfoil.

Inb4 it's da joos

It's funny because you claim to be knowledgable about x shit yet you don't recognize alchemy or hermetics. Hint, hermes trimangnutus or whatever (king of alchemy) was a jew.

Alchemy is make believe retard.

That does not explain the post existing on the site floppytitfag

Alchemy is pretend science, so it's no suprise that scientists find it interesting, I don't see why you think this is interesting. Alchemy is proto-chemistry, they were mixing horse dicks and powdered burgers and trying to make gold. Shit is retarded and not science.

Although technically we transmute metals all the time when we make uranium and plutonium. Technically we should be able to make gold. That's probably why it's there.

Well

Well elemental transmutation is blatantly easy

We just need a fucking star to do that tho, sad

You did not read the paper retard.

This post exists because it's a jumbled mess full of errors. THAT'S the interesting part pleb.

I have no interest is alchemy, it's that this paper is a jumbled fuck-all on a respectable website.

If you would read before you typed you'd know that you doublenigger.

Roll

rolll

I'm glad you don't come here often because you are a dumb retard with a broken brain. It took me 30 seconds to skim read the article, which is basically what I surmised without even reading it. The article is saying that alchemy is bullshit but it's technically possible. I don't see why you find this to be an error, perhaps because you are dumb.

You see, only plebs don't know about alchemy and hermetics, that shit is babies first step into occultism. So you are bad at Sup Forums and /x/. Probably should just kill yourself.

>Seriously, it looks like some kind of half-assed censorship
What? Why?
Why would you censor an article in a scientific journal with something that obviously wrong?
>Whether carbon is a compound remains to be proved.
That's not even some Sokal affair shit. As you said, it's full of typos.

Why the fuck not, rolling

rollino

Babby's first b8

SAD!

henry rollins

Scientific American is not a respectable publication.

More like notice halfway through the article it changes into some kind of ooooold patent office legal info. That's the weird part.

5-6 is the real prize here and you're a fag.

“Scientific American”. It ain’t been either for a long time.

rollin

huh?

rollin for another one

Roll

You know what's weird op, you wasting our time over some fucking typos and implying it's jews without saying it's jews. So you think jews censored some retarded article about alchemy? There is literal millions of books about it. BOOKS not articles.

Bah get lost.

Read the article start to finish, then explain what the fuck it is.

Also, no images in responses? Since when?

T. Retard

All your favorite scientists were alchemists and alchemy is not science it is what our science will become after thousands of years. Humanity got reset but we managed to keep a lot of the wisdom. Transmuting the stone is about going into trance states and working on your own mind there. Just look up famous scientists like Newton etc and ads alchemy to your search. This modern world is built on it.

roll

No, I implied that I didn't want pol memes about joos. I want answers.

Go be a leaf somewhere else, other leafs laugh at you because at least their shitposts are funny.

I don't read SA. Have there been bullshit articles in the last months?
Maybe someone is trying how far he can go with the bullshit.

rollin for succ

The shift in tone and quality is weird user, but if censorship is the reason why publish it at all? It's easy to decline publishing for a multitude of shitty reasons.

Fuck u roll

Roll

You think I'm shitposting or being funny. I'm telling you that you are a fucking retard and nobody in their right mind is going to censor some gay article about alchemy. I already told you why it's there, the article states it right in the first paragraph. Obviously whoever runs the site fucked up and corrupted the page or some shit. Because obviously those typos aren't on purpose, and obviously the last part of the article is an entirely different article about patents. I don't care, it's gibberish. IF you want to learn about alchemy and occultism, you aren't going to learn it from some fucking blog.

I'm thinking more like it was published, then changed later into gobbledygook since deleting usually leaves more evidence then modifying.

Why would they censor some assholes opinion piece on alchemy. DUH.

FUCK OFF, I'm tired of actual, literal retards spamming the fuck out of Sup Forums

That's a pretty cool post dude. Thumbs up emoji 4u

See if it is cited by other articles or if a different version is available on any scholar database some uni fag here should be able to access it. Also look for other publications by the author usually there is some lead up to it. Does he teach any classes if so where and what subject.

Thanks at least my brain isn't broken.

>pol help me think because im dumb, wait dont make fun of me :(

lol fucking moron.

eh

Rolling without sage xd
Ebic bread op

Can't say for sure who it is. Is there a way to see the edit history?

>literal retards spamming the fuck out of Sup Forums
>7 posts by this id
user I-

No author listed on page, and I'm a phonefag these days and do not have the tools to dig deeper.

Reported, hopefully the mods aren't busy protecting cuck threads and can move this non-political thread onto /x/ where it belongs.

Fuckery among the sciences is politicsl as fuck. Unless you want to discount all the pro/anti manmade global warming threads.

No idea, I graduated to normie a while back. I was hoping the starving autists would be of more help.