youtu.be/3GpmrIPER38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oedaSfUU0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBLSjF56S8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk
m.youtube.com/watch?&v=PQT4rLiyo50
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God forbid he uses vocabulary that is more inclusive to both genders. Hungary is an irrelevant country, fuck off.

Don't care, gimme that sweet horse pussy.

did you just assume the sovereign state of his landmass? wow bigot calm down

Wew lad, can believe I only just(in) finished a YT binge watch about what a screaming dick salad this kook is, starting with BPS and finishing somewhere around the Gavin McInnes level. Oh man, this guy is the dumbest POS in whamankind. Sucks to be you Canada

if you kill your enemy, they win.

You are a fucking wanker. Wish you a life full of pain and anguish. Won't be long, cunt

That "man" has done more damage to Canadian morale than you can possibly imagine.

>wanker
40 yr old aussie detected. You're making your m8s cringe, george

You're probably some abo's bitch.

Fuck your shitty country and your 25-30 vegemite dollar packs of smokes.

I do wank a lot

>those low hanging trunks
hnnngg

he is top for sure

checked
it was done to poison the well of any new leader that isn't part of the baby fucking and eating zionist government, so that kike PR agencies can remind people how stupid this guy was if a true challenger appears

>word literally means "all humans in the world"
>not inclusive enough

He's not a leader at all, hes a drama teacher. thankfully he's too stupid to do any real damage, and the political apparatus is weak by design. His decisions are inconsequential to me and the majority of Canadians. Except for the pozzed fucks living in the top 3 metro areas.

Implying he’s a man

>Hungary is irrelevant
>Leaf

>Leafs so deeply in denial they actually start to defend Trudeau, because shame and idiocy is unbearable.

Meanwhile US goblino troops are occupying your country and breeding your whore women.

>jap
>just keep your head down and make me more nintendos

Yep - Trudeau is our second female prime minister.

L
E
A
F

Fuck off Adolf ..

how is it going Muhammad

It's okay, they're getting RAKED one by one

rake me up

Poor Canada, stuck with this rainbow sock idiot sending SJW dolts to negotiate trade and jobs with fucking DONALD TRUMP of all people. He's going to grab them by the pussy and fuck Cuckdeau up his faggot ass, and poor Canada can't profit from such an imbalanced approach. Send an adult, Canuckistan. It's for your own good. This isn't the time for a gay global warmingist fucktard.

Trudeau makes me happy. All we heard from Leafs when he got elected was how awesome he will be (DUDE WEED!), how he's a real leader, etc. Now look at him. He's been PM for over 2 years and you Leafs still have no weed, he tries to be so SJW that the minorities have to publicly tell him to stop, and it turns out he's just as corrupt as any US politician. First $200+ grand for a giant rubber duck, then $215+ grand for a private luxury trip to the Bahamas that he was forbidden by law to take. Go ahead, Leafs, attack Trump. He's an easy target, and besides we know you're only doing it to get out your rage and disappointment over your own failed leadership.
Watch this stammering asshole get OWNED over his illegal trip:
youtu.be/3GpmrIPER38

I can't rake up.

The funniest part is he was elected, mainly, to kick harper out of power. Dunno about the states, but in canuckistan, we usually kick governments out rather than elect new ones.
There was hope - oh, there was hope indeed. But the main reason weedman got in was to get rid of the evil robot who was running things.
The hilarity is, he makes anyone who voted for weedman miss the evil robot....

Trudeau is a national embarrassment

>Trudeau is a national embarrassment

No, self hating cucks like you are. Trudeau may not be perfect, he's young and has a ton of potential. Which is why i'm going to vote for him again. I'm glad Trudeau is finally addressing racial/gender equality. Plus legal weed will be pretty cool.

Yeah the word was obviously invented and enforced by a man. Peoplekind is inclusive to both genders. If you were a woman would you like to be referred to as a man? No it's disrespectful.

What about the faggots and the trannies? You MUST include them too. Faggotkind? Tranniekind?

Fucking eat a dick you dumb faggot. You fucking piece of shit.

Why do you want to hurt me so much man
What did I ever do toy ou Hungary

lel

Get raked, nigger leaf

>Phillippines

Yes he is , and a strong contender for biggest asshole in the galaxy

Who would win in a fight between Trudeau and the barneyfag?

Trudeau is the hidden gem of modern politics. If he was the president of the US his shit would be non-stop hilarity, but because he's just being a retard in a non-country nobody pays attention.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oedaSfUU0vc

My 9 year old cousin speaks with less 'aaa...'s than him. Stop being in denial user, it is pathologic.

wat

this shit is surreal
has to be mindgames
psyops

pathetic and sad cuck, day of the rake can't come soon enough
putting you out of your misery would be a kindness

>lists his greatest accomplishments

Daily reminder that Trudeau is the quintessential Canadian.

I've long been of the opinion that if you ran a supermodel for prime minister here, she'd win 90% of the male vote.

The Canadians did pretty much that, except they were after the women/gay vote.

Every time he opens his mouth, it's like listening to miss universe talk about world peace.

you really are a witless and pathetic piece of detritus

There are no elaborate psyops anymore.
Everything is straightforward and crystal clear and those who are ignorant are by choice.

>Hungary is an irrelevant country, fuck off.

What the fuck has Canada ever done worth a fuck since ever?

fuck off e-cleb cunt

>Reddit spacing
He's basically just a puppet Prime Minister for his lobby at this point and everybody knows it, more or less.

Trudeau is actually incredibly smart. He has several degrees from our most prestigious universities, and has oh-so-casually dabbled in trifling subjects such as engineering and environmental geography. He is probably the smartest man on the world stage. Here he is explaining quantum computing for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBLSjF56S8

Here is a picture of the dumbest man on Earth...

Yeah he is a glorified poster boy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk

I hate when you cunts make me agree with this spergy neocon fkn doofus

>Hungary is an irrelevant country

It is one of the most history shaping nations on earth, you'd know this if your education system taught you useful things rather than useless snowflake bullshit.

>He's basically just a puppet Prime Minister for his lobby

I'm sure there's somebody keeping the lights on and making the situation work notwithstanding having a bottle blonde nominally in charge. There'll be some grey hair hanging around with him in an 'advisor' role that is the de facto head of state.

There's no way this retard is actually allowed to do much more than turn up and smile at parades.

^this is satan speaking , the digits dont lie

It's called a vacation bud, but you wouldn't know how that feels because asking your boss for time off would destroy your career and bring shame on your family.

To be fair, it'd bring great shame on most peoples' families to learn a relative was off being a sex tourist in manilla. Doesn't scream 'success', at least.

>This..aa..computer..aa...is extremely...aa.... quintessentially...aa... Canadian
>incredibly smart
Pick one
m.youtube.com/watch?&v=PQT4rLiyo50

90% of his words are parroting

too stupid to realise that you are dumber than the person you say is the dumbest person on earth

You disappoint me Canada

Possibly

that whole auctioning people thing is so semitic, goyim don't do this shit, it's always jews behind it because they long for the days of the slave trade, they made a lot of money

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

this is the result of you leaftards electing a Cuban bastard child as your premier

Is Canada relevant?
Canada is just the snow on top of America's hat. Always founding his master around like a good little puppie.

I'm watching this. I've come across so many blacks vs jews videos lately.

hahahaha Jesus Christ

oh, he loves to take a pose
and most likely to take a pozz
there was a kid like that, when I was younger
loved dressing up (sometimes with mommy's clothes, high heels, jewellery, make up and all)
his mom was a complete slut too (she was a music teacher in middle school, and was deliberately spreading her thighs when playing synth in front of us, for all to see; even was fired from a school for diddling kids, which always was burried at the time through a teacher transfer)
his "father" also was an epic cuck (though an angry one, unlike justine's)
of course, said kid turned out a massive cocksucker

next level leafposting

negotiating peace between NK and SK means nothing if you can't dance

And because of women, they will continuously keep voting people like him into office.

>Hungary
>Irrelevant
I may be a mutt but even I know that you're a fucking retard. Canada is literally Diet America, just one calorie, not relevant enough.

No, that honor belongs to Donald J. Trump.

Yeah I saw quite a few fat aussies while in manila. I came for the surf.

White people were not responsible for the slave trade this is a myth perpetrated by jews to promote white hate amongst non whites and deflect from their own guilt

In the UK slavery was never legal but of course the jewish East Indi Company used our ports as distribution centres. The British Empire is a lie, it was a corporate empire owned by jews

Goy guide to history
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

>I came for the surf.

That's an odd name for a girl, which begs the question: did you actually see a vagina, or was it lights off territory?

This aussie gets it. The Liberal Party of Canada has been controlled by Canada's business elites for quite some time now. Trudeau can parade around with drag queens all he wants so long as it keeps the votes coming in, but so far the actual government has done nothing to change the course set out by the likes of Harper, Chretien, Martin, and Mulroney.

Oh and we're so fucking relevant. We're a fucking joke because of this fag.

>Vote in office whoever you masturbate at night to.

Suffrage was a mistake: the webm

Then why not use another existing word, humanity? Why create a dumb liberal neologism?

No, it’s called a shithole.
Fify Joselito

>because of this fag
yeah, well, it's a bit more complicated
let's just say he's symptomatic

>This aussie gets it.

Everybody gets it. Two party systems have inevitably merged at a point of convenience (rich people pay better than poor people). Representative democracy always had a used-by date, and we've properly reached it at this point. Only drama is what to replace it with. Haven't seen anybody come up with a decent idea on that front yet, maybe there isn't one.

>incredibly smart
>read wikipedia

>XIR'S SMART BECAUSE XIR RESPECTS PEOPLES FEEFEES
>D- DELET THIS HUNGARY!!!!

Are all Canadians faggots? Is faggot even an insult in this shithole?

His name is Fidelito Segundo.

Leafs are crap at banter, but reeling in eurotrash is fucking good sport.

It won't work if- I - say these things though. The jews had so much of head start.
We need blacks like previous vid to redpill, but they barely get any views...

Because in 2018 there aren't many things left to explore, invent or create if you are lacking.
These people are trying to satisfy their need to 'do' something and so they make up random shit.