Roger Stone meltdown on MSNBC

Roger Stone meltdown on MSNBC

Roger Stone: Nunberg 'Not Speaking At My Behest Or Direction' | MTP Daily | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=h9-ChYd1kRQ

Comped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcO8usvfnzI
youtube.com/watch?v=FjUBr3yd_1k
youtube.com/watch?v=wxyTQV32G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=FULbfxArTOc
youtube.com/watch?v=6vkxpDdBHec
youtube.com/watch?v=4TVRDm-8YSY
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/kfile-roger-stone-wikileaks-claims/index.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/31/bbc-radio-4-john-humphrys-roger-stone-donald-trump
apnews.com/9ee007eac35949c9a5e843c5a5c2550c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Report: Trump aide Roger Stone communicated directly with WikiLeaks during campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=CcO8usvfnzI

comped

>MSNBC

Kill yourself shill

What meltdown, fag he was composed and lead toward a direction that benefited himself.

5,4,3,2,1 not available.

If meltdown is the same as Roger taking his size 10s and stamping all over Cuck Todd's face, then yeah, it was a meltdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjUBr3yd_1k

WikiLeaks founder confirms that Trump campaign consultant contracted him
youtube.com/watch?v=wxyTQV32G_w

Roger Stone distances himself from Nunberg
youtube.com/watch?v=FULbfxArTOc

What's this about?

"Very explicitly - to protect stone"

Roger Stone The Swinger

Jewish Mafia disposing of him for pissing someone off.

"Roger Stone distances himself from Nunberg"

Loyalty eh?

Why Robert Mueller Is Saving Trump Aide Roger Stone For Last | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=6vkxpDdBHec

Jesus Christ no one Trump associates himself with has much of a spine

I am in agreement with this.

Bunch of pusillanimous pricks

>meltdown
>report
LMAO
this msnbc shill is way too obvious. roger stone utterly humiliated that msnbc guy by looking as cool and professional as ever while the other guy giggles and insinuates like a child.

Do you know the meaning of the word meltdown you fucking faggot?

Roger Stone is a little bitch.

Wait until people find out his mentors were involved in the JFK assassination.

>11 posts by this ID 18 posts in
>namefag
you sir are an attention whore and a faggot

Do you know the meaning of Mafia you recreant prick?

Don Brown2 days ago
It is notable that Roger Stone was also a staunch supporter of Richard Nixon...and look how that turned out.

What black magick?

No idea what you are talking about

He can't dress for shit.

Zero loyalty
Zero taste
Zero substance

A real nobody

Roger Stone downplays Gufficer "exchange"
youtube.com/watch?v=4TVRDm-8YSY

Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/kfile-roger-stone-wikileaks-claims/index.html

This is how democracy gets eroded, with the BBC normalising Roger Stone
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/31/bbc-radio-4-john-humphrys-roger-stone-donald-trump

Stop bumping your own thread you sad cunt.
Sage.

Thanks for the bump miscreant

Stone says no coordination between Trump campaign and Russia
apnews.com/9ee007eac35949c9a5e843c5a5c2550c
26 Sep 2017 - WASHINGTON (AP) — Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone said Tuesday he's “aware of no evidence whatsoever” that Trump's campaign coordinated with Russians during the 2016 election

Here is something interesting from Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman:

One Trump ally is making plans to commercialize Trump’s downfall. Longtime Trump confidantRoger Stone told me he is working on a book titled The Unmaking of the President as part of a multi-book deal with Skyhorse Publishing. (Last fall, Skyhorse published Stone’s campaign account, The Making of the President 2016.) “I’ve been writing it as we go along,” he told me.

Stone said he got the idea to write a book chronicling Trump’s removal from office after watching how the White House responded to the Robert Mueller investigation. “It’s painfully obvious Mueller will bring charges,” Stone said. “The theory is Mueller will indict him on some process-related matter” such as obstruction of justice. “The only people who don’t seem to know it are Ty Cobb, [John] Dowd, and the president.”

“I hope it’s a book I don’t have to publish,” Stone said of his newest project. “I just don’t think Trump is being told the truth about how bad things are.”