That'll be $6.90 + tip goshujinsama~

That'll be $6.90 + tip goshujinsama~

cock the clock

Date A Live + Gochiusa OVA
fund it.

I ain't gonna give you just the tip, girl

>+tip

Sorry girly but we are not in americunt. I decide if I give you anything or not.

Sure, but how much for the parfait?

>tipping
>japan
She's getting a different type of tip

I'll give more than just the tip.

DAL has god tier girls. God bless Tsunako.

>we are not in americunt
>price is in $

>tipping
I don't get this meme. Why do burgers do this and find it disrespectful if you don't do it?

You would have to go back to like the 1800s to find out why we do it. When I travel over seas for work I occasionally will tip my server out of instinct and they just look at me confused. They think I forgot to take my change.

Because the waiters literally get not paid enough money to make a living otherwise. You can just tell them to fuck off but the waiters will blame YOU because they somehow think that you are supposed to pay for their live when it is their bosses that should just pay them enough money

It's done in Europe too, or at least it used to before euro came around.

Why would I care if some sperg too stupid to get a better job blames me for their misfortunes?

Nobody said you have to care. It's Americas fault for being to stupid to pay their own workers.

It really is.
Greedy restaurant owners lobbied congress to get a separate minimum wage for positions that receive tips.

Would you like it in cash, credit, cheque, or my dick?

Take all my money, but please, just spare my life

going to give clapping

Because waiters at popular restaurants can easily make $20+ an hour for an entry level job via tips if they're half competent. They don't fight for a fixed wage system because of how good they have it, and yes I still tip because if you don't you look like a complete autist. Black people tend not to tip but for a different reason.

I want her army to rape me!

>america is the only country that uses dollars

$6.90 for a parfait that full and whatever that green thing is (soda?) sounds like a goddamn steal.

>+ tip
Nips don't do this.

the tip of my cock will suffice young lady?

Nip women love tips from big white cocks if you know what I mean

>26 replies
>6 people making the same joke
I think I'm starting to see why Sup Forums has shitty tastes in comedy, you fuckers are unfunny as hell

Yes.
Every country that use $ are America lite

Sorry?

Because if you don't they will piss/spit in your food next time they see you coming to the place. Yes, they are that vile and pathetic they'd do that instead of ask their boss for an actual pay.

Scum of the earth.

$6.90 + tip + rape tax is $6969.69

>Never worked at a restaurant.

Any countries that don't use £ are worthless and deserve to be invaded.

is this correct?

Can I tip in semen?

Watch Reservoir Dogs.