SA Civil War Prep/ SAG Friday Afternoon version

I know a lot of you consider Lauren Southern a thot, but I'm actually really glad she has had the guts to cover what is happening here. To my boer boeties, I hope you're all preparing. We're in it for the long haul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU
youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5cwP1HmEGo
ghostgunner.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to include link.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

What geographic area in the country are they mostly located in?

Black user here... I'm a little on the fence.
> On one hand, These regions were previously and violently colonized and isolated by these people.
> Lets be fucking honest.. South African is largely a goddamn desert and the only habital/reasoned areas are near the coast like most places
> You guys managed to take prime land
> The savage shit the british and other colonizers did to Africa and its people is leaps and bounds beyond the shit that's occurring to these layovers
> There are hoards of these mother fuckers who are going to descend on you
On the other hand :
> Savage shit is save shit.. I don't endorse it. Someone has to break the cycle.
> These niggers are retarded and it seems as though you're their only productive source of food
> The jackass who got elected is retarded
------
So, wtf ... you guys are really going to hunker down w/ your kids and be overrun by these guys? I don't support what they're doing one bit but I can understand to a retard/savage mind why it makes sense to them... and then ofc mob rule. Do these people really think they're going to survive a serious conflict? They don't have numbers and it seems the loonie ass govt. is in support of it. So, what the actual fuck is the strategy here? I'm actually shocked the U.S isn't doing fuck all. I'm appalled by the pictures. But shit man, "your people" did far more fucked up shit to Africa ... I dunno

How do you feel about trying to resettle South Africans in the USA, are you for it or against it? Are you partially in favor of it (example: Some women and children, etc)?

You guys are up against pretty crazy odds. I respect that you are taking a honorable path, but it won't be easy, if even possible.\

Either way, I'm rooting for you! All the best.

> On one hand, These regions were previously and violently colonized and isolated by these people.

No. They weren't. Learn actual South African History. The Xhosa and Zulu only came into Southern Africa during the great famine, and that was around the late 1700's, the Dutch had already been in SA since 1652.

Have you ever heard of the Karoo? It's a fucking desert, and yet we still manage to grow shit there.

> The savage shit the british and other colonizers did to Africa and its people is leaps and bounds beyond the shit that's occurring to these layovers

Didn't happen in SA. You're thinking of the Congo.

They weren't violently colonized... there was no one there... Why would they violently colonize an African tribe that had no cities or infrastructure? They had nothing of value to take or gain from attacking them..

Thanks user. There are some pros and cons to it, if it's cost free, then I'm all for it, but remember, a lot of these families have been here since before the American revolution and civil war. It's as much their home, as it is yours.

Take note of how this nigger views the whites in South Africa. He has no idea wtf he's talking about but since it involves whitey, it is deserved in his mind. If we let the U.S. demographics continue to slide whites into a minority, you can bet we'll see the same thing.

Fucking based I hope you guys go full Rhodesia on them

Jesus dude, would you want your wife and kids flown to another country while you fought and died for your own? I'd rather my family and I died on American soil fighting for what is ours.

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE

Censorship redpills here

I'm really fucking sick of people like you being offended on others behalf. Especially while I'm actually being proactive and offering them options.

It's not an easy decision to make for them either way. But spare me the concern trolling if you're just going to sit on your fat fucking ass and eat popcorn as it plays out.

Not everyone is "you".

we don't need red pills

We need pathways to funnel anons over to SA
We need fundraisers and money
We need places to bunk user
Basic training camps
Weapons training

There has to be some group of Sa's that are organizing this.

BAMP, back to page one with ye

This

Tell us how we can help.

They need creative ways of procuring weapons also. It's difficult to obtain firearms in SA.

BUMP!

Seriously , who gives a fuck about who was there first? The land goes to the bigger better man. That is the law of nature. This liberal thinking got us into the mess in the first place.The whole of afrika needs to be colonized , but properly this time.
Mutt gets it
Maybe Russia can help? I am pretty sure they would like to rise up the racial tensions in US to try to destabilize it further

Have you all considered something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5cwP1HmEGo

>ghostgunner.net

Please ignore if illegal, of course. I'm not sure of your laws.

We need these threads to revolve more around white independence. We could disseminate our message to a wider audience if we make it about the pursuit of freedom, anti-communism etc. We can spread the message more amongst our own people if we make it about unity and pro-saffer history, than fetishising race war. We need to get to work on propaganda and optics for a seccesion movement. We need a great ideal to fight for, not just misery we're fighting against

>> The savage shit the british and other colonizers did to Africa and its people is leaps and bounds beyond the shit that's occurring to these layovers
During apartheid, a total of 53 years , 7300 Africans were killed domestically. In 2016 alone 18673 murders were comitted during "peaceful" African lead democracy.
We didn't take the prime land, we traded for it peacefully from natives and most of the land was barren and empty, because -
>Mfecane refers to the period when Mzilikazi, a king of the Matabele, dominated the Transvaal. During his reign, roughly from 1826 to 1836, he ordered widespread killings and devastation to remove all opposition. He reorganised the territory to establish the new Ndebele order.

> The death toll has never been satisfactorily determined, but the whole region became nearly depopulated. Normal estimates for the death toll range from 1 million to 2 million.
We never even came close to killing that amount even during wars.
> Lets be fucking honest.. South African is largely a goddamn desert and the only habital/reasoned areas are near the coast like most places
Again, wrong, whites brought agriculture to Africa turning arid scrub and grassland into productive farmland. Africa has some of the most fertile soil on the planet.

>The land goes to the bigger better man. That is the law of nature.
We're on the same page. It will work itself out. My comment was one of warning.

OP Here. Agreed with you, the Anglo and the boer need to put aside their difference's and fight with each other, not against, just as we did in the Grens Oorlog. PS I'm a soutie.

I don't, but it's the ANC's and the EFF's main argument, even if it's wrong, and they have the black masses believing it.

Would love to mate, my best advice, is to join the discord that was posted here a while ago, get in touch with some of the other guys that seem 'more' professional than the rest, and go from there.

Okay but convincing the wide population that the whites were there("in africa") first seems to me as an uphill battle and not a very smart propaganda even though it can be true.
From what i tried, the graphic images of dead white bodies were getting the biggest response.
As the other user wrote, the whole anti-communist rhetoric might also work.

Just read rensburg prophecies. You guys should maybe try to prevent it rather than resisting with violence which probably will trigger the prophecy

Are there any programs that currently exist that help with SA farmers connect with people from the US that want to help? If some of them want to get their kids out at any point there should be a place for them to go.

bump