t. legit curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM
youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck am i reading

READ THE TITLE OF THE FILE NAME YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONGOLIAN RAPE BABY

dude i only have a light interest in politics decipher this shit for me

Accepted the Nobel Peace Prize while simultaneously bombing 8 countries.

Fuck that hypocritical dickhead.

Waste our time for 8 years.

I havent seen this. has anyone been arrested?

He's pretty good at being black tho

Keep your doctor, Keep your plan

he was a black democrat that did better than a white republican and now that another white republican is screwing the US hard, everybody miss the black democrat and that's making them go in a KKK rage overdrive, that's seriouly all about it;

8 full years f NOT CLOSING GUANTANAMO BAY as promised.

Then again, today im happy about that.

>that shameful German

Show your real flag you kraut in disguise

He's black and basically a pushover

He got controlled by the deep state hardcore

Essentially.
This is in a legal limbo

don't want, if i could i'd take the tripcode and the flag out too coming to this site only when hearing strange things around didn't browse there anymore since 2006 shit got too mainstream now atracted too much edgy kids

>closing prison where human rights are violated
>yeah man its like, a legal limbo, you understand, dude

>deporting illegal immigrants
OMG YOU FUVKING SHITLORD REEEEE

>what did this Alinsky-loving community organizer who hustled his way into the White House and spent eight years ruining the US by taking advantage of white guilt ever do to make some people so buttmad about him

legit ftfy

why do you keep getting checked ffs
FINE
Onigger took the UN Security Council chair twice even though it's forbidden in the US constitution, and he's supposed to be a constitutional lawyers so there's no excuse.
One of those times he sat as chairman was a year after his election and during that time was the Iran nuclear proliferation talks. Basically he helped arrange the sale a few tonnes of weapons grade uranium to a Russian company, 20% of the US supply to give you an idea.
Since then ships have been showing up in ship-cracking harbors that can't be worked on because they're irradiated from carrying uranium without protection as internationally required. And finally, no one knows where the uranium ended up because Putin took over the company soon after the deal.
Considering the DOJ is involved it's going to be tough arresting everyone in there including the supreme court judges that have been covering for the Onigger administration (eg. Weiner's laptop and the "insurance" folder)

Hope and Change was the substanceless mantra of his campaign and so many people rabidly ate it up because he was a young black guy. It was like every one was a Bernie Sanders supporter in how obnoxious they were

Because he's black and was a shitty president

ACA

otherwise known as Obamacare

Despite its flaws, it has helped many American with pre-existing conditions to be on health insurance.

> he ain't black, he Aferrkin

Niggers can't stand Obama. He's clueless as to their "experience" and sold them out after mobilizing their bloc and created division. Now good blacks can't find work because employers have had their fill of Shitavious and Tyreesescup fucking up production and getting everything wrong ten out of ten times.

He was the pits. A trained seal who read a teleprompter for crack rocks that couldn't form a coherent sentence to save his life without his handlers in his earpiece.

and also helped incentivise healthcare providers to drive up their prices by further regulating the market in healthcare, making it less accessible than ever

NDAA
Fast & Furious
Libya, Syria

His bullshit hope and change promises

Creeping communism

Wrong color. Clinton did thrice the shit he did but no one gives a fuck.

>uranium one
>Canadian company which has some uranium mines in America (11% of its extraction) sold to the US under a deal that does not allow uranium to be exported

Also
>russia needing uranium

The housing plan to force minorities into every comnunity even though the pilot showed it failed. Thank god Trump was elected and stopped that quickly. He really attempted to destroy our communities.

Stop it right now. I was thrown off the rolls on Jan. 01, 14, six days before chemotherapy, CHEMOTHERAPY, MOTHERFUCKER....because of that black cocksucker's ACA.
I live/d in a rural retard Red State that had its own healthcare exchange, a YUGE budget surplus, and took care of their own perfectly fine until he interjected.
The financially irresponsible Blue States that are all too happy to spend OPM and have huge budget deficits were the ones that benefitted from ACA.
Now 21 yr old Tyrone can get his bacne checked out and that ingrown toenail clipped, but Ethel can't get her epilepsy medicine, Joe can't get the PET-CT to check his cancer, and user gets his chemotherapy put on hold for 3 years while he battles SSA to get Medicare. 2013-2015 were the highest rates of SSA disability DENIALS in history, especially whites, as the advisory board was given special instructions to help get niggers a check.

In summation, the son of a bitch killed a lot of people with the ACA. You have no idea what you're talking about. ACA was Obama's Kill Whitey plan, dumbass.

You don't actually care about this. Besides, there's nothing illegal about the deal.

Source. And explain what Ben Carson is doing differently

he is a pro-islamic/commie POS

It is interesting that a Supreme Court Justice can be murdered and its glossed over like a Kim Kardashian tweet.

HUD, obamacare, NDAA, bowe bergdahl/baghdad 5/created ISIS/waged war on syria, tranny husband, is an indonesian muslim jew, really too many to list here

knowi g what we know about john McCain and mitt i say he was probably the lesser of 2 evils.....and i think trump is better then hillary

I had a good answer, but it's saying it's spam so I can't post it.

He was a nigger. My fave cringe material is watching old white cunts try and explain why he's the anti-christ and somehow the worst president ever.

Many Americans? They brag about 20 million extra Americans now covered, but 10 million were forced to buy insurance, 5 million filed on the website even though they didn't need it, and the last 5 million were actually happy with it. So the entire country was taxed exponentially, and also ins costs tripled, just to give 5 million people healthcare, and most were lazy niggers.

Get a load of this fucking idiot.

He sucked at literally everything he did. He was given shit he didn't deserve and trashed the US economy and international agreements.

>wrong
>memeflag
>telling others what they care about
wew

so basically the rumours are spoke about the outgoing team to distract from the incoming all be it through different lines.

Some stupid meme chart. It even has Obama, Comey, Obama State Department and Susan Rice twice in it.

Make America Great Again was the substanceless mantra of his campaign and so many people rabidly ate it up because he was a rich white guy. It was like every one was a Bernie Sanders supporter in how obnoxious they were

are you referring to Scalia, the only SC judge that wasn't visited by the sitting president during the viewing/funeral, and who was seen storming out of the White House a week before his death?
Oh and Podesta mentioning "wet works" in his emails too.
trips tell me you believe the chart is a meme, i can't argue with stupid people, just read this:

I don't think what sold trump was being white, he just wasn't a politican. You can tell by how every single professional politician talks about him. They are scared, both the left and the right.

When I say "professional" that also means "neo" or "pro establishment". McCain is probably the absolute best example, the one leading the fight against obamacare when nothing could be done and the one leading the charge to destroy trumps attempt at changing/dismantling obamacare.

>Dear wyppo, little brown children are going to replace you. Deal with it lmao.

t. Obabo in his farewell address

Basically this.

>/pol in a nutshell

>he was a black democrat that
dindu nuffin

NIGGER LOVERS
L
O
V
E
R
S

He's black.

noice

>what did this guy ever do to make some people so buttmad about him
he ordered more executions than all the other presidents combined

Didn't do shit for eight years and collected a lot of ass-pats for it.

>Spying on Americans for one

Also "he is a nigger" is an acceptable answer

presidents order executions?

He did a shit job of parenting. His son Trayvon was out there robbing people and breaking into cars.

>"Black"

>obamaleaf containment thread

If youre not old enough to remember then you shouldnt be here

Ben Carson was black. I still support him

They lie to your face and you enjoy it.

Youre fake

This might interest you. Cleaning this shit out is going to take some effort. How do you arrest the corrupt ones when it's the corrupt ones doing the arresting?
Sadly, the Constitution has been broken down over the last few decades and isn't even adhered to anymore by the real powers that be.

youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM

Years of Fox News propaganda told Americans to hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

The same is now going on with Trump, only from CNN propaganda. Treating politics like a sports game where the goal is to humiliate the other side is a helluva drug.

>Basically he helped arrange the sale a few tonnes of weapons grade uranium to a Russian company, 20% of the US supply to give you an idea.

well shit though if he didn't do that how would we have a credible threat to fight with in the middle east?

we did the same thing with North Korea, I have documents proving Cheney sold them everything they need to build their nukes, because we need a credible threat and China said we could fuck them up

he did nothing

>presidents order executions?
yes the president can order somebody assassinated and there isn't much anybody can do about it but run and hide in the woods and hope you're better than the guys they sent to get you. also depends on if you pissed them off or you must die or the cover is blown

one situation is more important than the other obviously

>How do you arrest the corrupt ones when it's the corrupt ones doing the arresting?
witchcraft and kek

just pray they all die when you jerk off, that worked during the election

That's actually a way of activating sigils, so it makes sense it would work. I'll keep having my daily wake-up wank and shift my focus. I probably would still hate-fuck Hillary tbqf.

from what i can tell he did nothing. fuckin dindu.

He walked and dressed like a teen poser and made whistling sounds and other annoying sounds every time he opened his faggot mouth.

didn't they just start taking all the people out of work for over 2 years and just fucking discard those numbers to get the unemployment to look pretty good?

and wasn't it true if they added back in all those people from that that were of working age the real unemployment rate grew up to almost 20% under Obama?

He gave my city money to build section ape housing so now we're overrun with niggers

Oh he did plenty of shit, mainly what he did was getting a reach around from big business while he let them go balls deep in his ass (the u.s.a's ass since he was the potus its his ass)

He made race relations much, much worse in the US.

> ran on the idea of draining the swap (CHANGE) and being anti establishment but instantly loved the swamp.

> said he was going to close gitmo and end the wars but kept it open and started even more wars including increasing unmanned drones

> increased the illegal surveillance of US citizens by the NRA

>people voted for him to fix race relations but he pushed identity politics that's made race relations a fuck load worse.

>he promised to move from private healthcare to universal health care but what ended up going though was a total pile of shit. literally the worst of both worlds.

>his shitty way of dealing with Iraq and Syria led to the rise of ISIS.

>He did everything in his power to schmooze with the press and they never criticized him creating an environment where people became angry with the press for not doing their job and holding him to account resulting in the rise of alternative media because that's the only place you could get something other than people sucking his cock.

That's about ll i can think of.

Where do I start?
Just look at the national debt, jackass!

Holy shit Fox is such a joke. How can you even compare this shit to the left leaning media stations?

It like Jimmy Carter education plan teachers don't push or help students

Murdered an American citizen.

>inb4 he was terrorist
Yeah, he probably was. That does not change the fact that Obama murdered an American citizen

Oniggercare, aka peonage (direct tax on natural personhood)

>>Directed BATFE to give thousands of guns to mexican criminals
>> one of said guns used by muzzy to shoot up fag club
>>next day: uh we need to ban guns guys

>>cash for clunkers to make sure working poor have to go into massive debt
>>shitloads of bailouts
>>purging tons of politically agnostic general officers for no other reason than it
jealousy and paranoia
>>attacking Libya
>>arming "muh rebels" which become ISIS

/thread

He raise the taxes and the American people never saw the amount return to the people

How did he ruin America? Give me specifics

Conservatives are like dogs, they attack whomever their masters point at. It doesn't matter what Obama did or didn't do, the animals that hate him only know how to obey their masters.

At least I don't have to pay for ONIGGERcare for your worthless black hide, NIGGER

Shipped a pallet of cash to Iran in ransom for sailors.
Overvalued illegal immigrants over native citizens.
Got a nobel peace prize for drone strikes.
Encouraged and funded a privacy war on American citizens, while lying about it. (Edward Snowden)
Raised our debt to new levels, while only talking about debt reduction.

I’m not mad, I just wish we had better choices.

>He did everything in his power to schmooze with the press and they never criticized him creating an environment where people became angry with the press for not doing their job

This was one of the biggest problems of the past eight years. The media and Hollywood went out of their ways to paint him as a messiah and accuse those who opposed him as a racist. This pretty much destroyed civil debates in politics and created a massive division between both parties as people now view the MSM as liberal biased
His approval rating was 40% months before Trump ran for president

are you too fucking stupid, or blind, or just an obnoxious kike attempting to derail the thread?
SAGE

wouldn't it destroy insurance market, though? If you let people buy insurance AFTER they know they're sick, how are insurance companies supposed to make money?

The thing that's most shocking about this is what would he approval rating be like if the media treated him like they do Trump? Also what would Trumps approval rating be if they treated him like Obama?

wasn't he also involved with selling crates of guns to Mexican cartel as a spike, and 'accidently' losing track of them? Whole thing became public, only because cartel used these guns to shoot up US border guards

Barack Hussein Obama ordered a drone strike less than 12 hours of his second Presidential Oath of Office, killing nearly 130 women and children. besides that, idk really....

>i have documents proving Cheney sold them everything they need to build their nukes
[citation needed]

I don't know. He earned a nobel peace prize in his first year as President. You have got to admit that was pretty impressive and well deserved.

it was literally the opposite though

Q, Trump, MI and the NSA are working on it.
One doesn’t simply arrest the opposition political parties beloved figures without a great deal of butthurt.