Cyka's battle tanks

>Cyka's battle tanks
Over 15.000
>All europoors combined
Less than 7.000

And reality is even worst because the biggest armies in Europe which is Turkey and Greece won't help you shit in chase or a Russian invasion

And the only reason you cucks are not speaking cyka's by now is because of the U.S...Show some respect faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
dw.com/en/germanys-lack-of-military-readiness-dramatic-says-bundeswehr-commissioner/a-42663215
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/get-ready-russia-germany-expanding-its-tank-forces-by-40-20639
ft.com/content/36e2cd40-0fdf-11e8-940e-08320fc2a277
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The antarctic Reich has approximately 1 million organic metal panzers

who cares we have only 2 k operational tanks

>And the only reason you cucks are not speaking cyka's by now is because of the U.S...Show some respect faggots
that's pretty true. most eurocucks would probably be eating crackers and vodka if not for the formation of the US superstate formed after WW2

>Hoarding obsolete rustbuckets means your army is better
Retard

Is it really only 2k?

I don't respect le 56% muricans

usa helped finland XDD at the same time when britain was bombing finland? those numbers about finland is bullshit, we never tell the actual numbers. we just got busted for that, yrop is mad for us because of lying about our artillery

>implying the Europeans are going to be the ones that defend Europe
>implying that tanks are the only things that matter

>finland
>more tanks than FRANCE,GREAT KEKISTAN,MOORTUGAL,SHITALY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahahahahahahaahahah

yes T90s, T72B3s, T80Us etc
our tanks are more advanced technology wise because we pumped more money in them during Soviet times

>Turkey help

>baba posting in 2018

Don't disrespect the dead, Giovanni

Fuck you mongrel mutt from a fake country with no culture ruled by jews

no culture, youre in an american website right now speaking our language.

Sorry

If Sup Forums is american culture, that's sad as fuck

>american website
>our language.

>anime is muttmerican culture
>english is amerimutt language

>our language

we don't speak pakistani ahmed

the reason everyone is speaking english here is not because of the english.

you speak spanish hebrew and ebonics?

>reason you all speaking english language is not because of english

>Bunch of 70's T-55 and T-72 MBT
>muh big army

Reminder that one French Leclerc tank has more technology that exists in the Russian presidential airplane

if americans spoke finnish you all would be speaking finnish in here right now. you know this,dont act retarded.

Well Russia lost 44000 tanks during ww2. Whats another 15000?

>Rome has 0 tanks
LMAO

Moon landing was planned and monitored by a Nazi engineer, who calculated everything

There are more fluent english speakers in the UK than in Americano Goblinus

WTF GREECE :D :D :D
Kill those cockroaches!

Most of turkeys tanks are fucking Patton tanks from the 1950's that they got as welfare gifts for joining NATO.
Their most modern tanks are Leopard 1's which theyre losing to kurds in Syria right now who are squatting in the sand with sticks.
Most of Russias tanks are T-72 which are also over 40 years old.

>yrop is mad for us because of lying about our artillery

Yeah we have the largest amount of artillery in Europe outside of Russia.

Fun fact out of 235 tanks in the Serbian army only 40-45 are in combat ready condition the rest sits parked for years without even basic maintenance

lol

This is also counting mothballed ones.
So alot of these tanks are t-55s. t-62s, etc.
Same goes for Greece and Turkey, it counts mothballed M60s, Leo 1s, even M48s and M47s.

Tell that to all the people in Eastern-Europe who are MINIMUM 40 years old.
They all speak cykas.
So fuck off. Thanks for the “help”.

the guys whose name is written in the rocket of that pic are the ones that made it possible. your dude was just one employee that hit the lottery and didnt have to go to the soviet union.

>Yeah we have the largest amount of artillery in Europe
Greece on top again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

That doesn't say anything you half-boiled frog

why doesnt it have a bore evacuator?

>56 and dropping

yeah Ivan, but 99% of your tanks are just rusted junk

>American education strikes again.

The British empire set up English-speaking systems of government and industry around the world, which established English as the language of global power.

No.This map shows the operational battle tanks which are ready for armed conflict

why are you still pretending that Russia can do shit? We are 3rd world country runned by corrupt dictator and oligarchs.

no shit,dude. what im saying is that whatever language the USA speaks is the language that everyone here would be speaking to talk to each other. we arent speaking english here because of you little guys.

more like 2700 lol

>Europe tanks
Well maintained, cutting edge and uprated C2s, Leo2s and Leclercs

>Russia tanks
Rusting T72s

Mothballed doesn't necessarily mean non-operational.
But how effective will an unupgraded t-55 be? Even if it has semi-regular maintanance?
Same goes for M60s, M48s, etc etc.
Also, Germany, France and everyone else have thousands of old tanks but I think they just don't maintain them. But that doesn't mean they can't bring a few thousand of them into service if a need arises.

at this point i m starting to believe that posters like you are JIDF's whom are posting in order to portrait mutts as utter imbeciles.

>T72B3s
>t72 anything
I hate this fucking technological dead end that is crippling our army so much

I have one in my underground garage, what you gonna do about it?

look I love America and I love the moon landings but you should really proporionalise the credit you take for that

literall 99% was already planned by the Nazi's the only thing the Americans can take full credit for was the Hohmann transfer and the calculation of it in-house at NASA

Turkey is not in Europe

>Macedonia 104 tanks

Rofl even if this is true i bet they cant even start let alone we used in a war.

Bin that tank Ignas

P.S. the US has even fewer

>>Cyka's battle tanks
>Over 15.000

There are 100 T-14s which are Western standard tanks and 350 T-90s which are ok, but sub-par Western standard tanks.

Then you have 2300 Soviet era T-80s and T-72s in operation which are essentially rolling death traps.

Lastly, there are 16,000 tanks in "reserve" aka "the scrap yard".

UH UH BASED RUSSIA HAS 450 ACTUAL TANKS, HOW COULD GERMANY'S 320 Leopard 2A7S EVER COMPETE???

1000 tanks may look good on paper, but I doubt more than 400 of them are combat ready. Even less are up to modern standards. Thankfully, the age of great wars is behind us.

i get that but theyre not the ones that DID IT. i dont see any germans in 2018 going to the moon.

It still gets incapacitated by one hit from sub-caliber projectile.

I bet $1000 that the 3 tanks in Latvia are sitting in a museum left behind by commies.

>Germany
>any kind of army

now that's a good joke lmao

> Thankfully, the age of great wars is behind us.
no, when wars are gonna stop bringing in some profit, this age will never end.

We actually have more tanks than Austria? Ffs what are you doing

dutch doesnt have any tank any more mate

lmao burgers are funny

Over half of our artillery is hidden from papers. We got busted for lying but if papers say 700+ we have more than double of that so it will match the greese easily

15000 tanks vs, maybe, 10 nukes? It would be over quickly, put it that way. Same for these mickey mouse over-stocked navies, it's what nukes are for.

Reddit spacing
Hmm I wonder who's the newfag behind that meme flag

Well duh it was the devil

Shoot her in the head

Yeah no, Goymany decided not to maintain their tanks and the same can be said for the majority EU Nato countries, they have only a handful that are ready for battle. Ever wonder why NATO drills are normally only a couple of thousand strong or less? because they don't have enough functional equipment. dw.com/en/germanys-lack-of-military-readiness-dramatic-says-bundeswehr-commissioner/a-42663215

Sure, but fear-mongers predicting immediate Russian invasion and advising us to arm themselves are just that; fear-mongers. Such people are trying to obscure the root of the problem which of course is the ongoing Third World invasion of Europe. Some World War 2 scenario is not going to happen. Proxy wars and demographic displacement are the new cool.

All that remains is cyber war you complete and utter scumbag

>nukes

Russian can obliterate the whole europistan in few minutes

also we can hit to bucket from 30km distance

>tanks are a measurement of an army's strength

Ever heard of recoilless rifles?

Kill yourself you subhuman trash

What does that picture symbolize i dont get it?

I seriously doubt Russia has a hundred Armata, they just cut their defense budget by another 1/4

>>Germany
>>any kind of army
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/get-ready-russia-germany-expanding-its-tank-forces-by-40-20639

The "broomstick" story again. When will meme flagging idiots stop posting it? Many EU states require a special authorization to ship guns through their territory, this is not the case for tanks without guns. Germany did not apply for the authorization in time, so had to send the tanks to the NATO training facilities in this one exercise without the guns DUE TO THE FUCKED UP LAW. In order to participate in the training exercise, the NATO command (made up of US generals and other countries) decided the German battalion had to install fake guns on the tanks. So sticks were used.

Get your freaking facts clear.

so you will have 80 operational tanks now?

>Belgium

Do they owe tanks?

Even old tanks are good at destroying infantry and fast maneuver.

Of the Bundeswehr’s 244 combat tanks, only 105 are operational (during the cold war, Germany had more than 4,500 combat tanks).

ft.com/content/36e2cd40-0fdf-11e8-940e-08320fc2a277

Russia is in the condition of defending a huge flat plain in front her capital city. All her armed forces have always been defense-centered
user please, don't talk about things you don't know. You only make a fool of yourself

>3
No we don't. We had some shitty T-55, we most likely didn't have any ammo for them,
We gave 1 or 2 of them to Estonia for some practices in like 2010ish, and the one we had was last seen used by some geezers for some film or something.
We currently in process of getting 120 of pic related and some Austrian M109s, but those really aren't tanks, I know.

>vlad logic
>more is better
>no quality
>make tin buckets
>WE SO MIGHTY AND BIG
>would be proud to be Zimbabwean billionaire

You don't get it?

Are you a robot?

At last someone who gets it

just a silly photo. The nazi larper is just fucked in the head.

That's a tilde, It means Holland has about 18 leopards.

Its just banter, calm down

Are you a faggot?