Who's land is it?

If you absolutely had to pick a side. Whatever your views on the group.

strawpoll.me/15231940

Kingdom of Jerusalem

Little do we know that God owns the Jews and not the other way around. So when the jews return to israel, it is because God will come to claim what is His; both land and people.

this is our land. end of discussion

If you read history then you know it belongs then you must know truly who owns it
As much as i hate to say it but it belongs to Arabs (Christians Jews and Muslims) not Ashkanazi/Khazar European jews
Israel is the biggest cancer on this world

Its the Jews. The Romans BTFO the Jews 2000 years ago, it then changed hands a few times but ended up with the Ottomans. We BTFO the Ottomans in WW1 and then sold it to the Jews for their financial help in winning WW1. The Palestinians don't exist. They're just local arabs.

Kill them all and let God decide.

Call it "A warning from history" lake.

it belongs to the macedonians

This is our stolen land*

Oy vey, shut it down

Two stupid countries in the middle of nowhere.

I don't understand why Americans waste their time with these peoples.

> palestinians don't exist
> they're local arabs

Pick one.

It would create a shorter route from Asia to Europe too. Good for exports

I wonder what the environmental implications would be of creating such a crater in the middle. Like the water currents, and atmosphere.

Ottoman.

No one
God's Chosen have all died and left many many years ago.
No one is worthy.

Ethnic hebrews are almost extinct.
White jews were converted and have no claim to the land, morally. God knows.

Yep. And god approves of the humanitarian crisis that is Gaza.
Go Jewish God, go

Can somebody seriously answer this question, without LARPing like a fucking kike?

Proof + sauce required.

fpbp

Does a sense of morality require evidence?

>Not nuking the rest of Africa
For God sake at least bomb North Africa.

Whoever can claim and keep it. Might makes right.

This. I don't give a fuck about this chunk of land.

who the fuck cares ? You put an arab and a jew in the same room you won't be able to tell who's who.
Have anyone been to tel aviv ?
Half of "white jews" there are larping as slavs. You can literally go and speak russian in public with most of them
I have ashkenazi origins from georgia. My family migrated to romania/moldova in 1917 to flee the commies. Half of my family was killed during WW2, most of them sent to concentration camps (in fucking SIBERIA).
It boiled my blood when I came in France 12 years in middle school and fucking sandniggers telling me that i'm not jew "cuz you don't look like one". This was the time i was first redpilled

There's more to having a country than just blood and soil.

Whiny Khazar baby. I hope you meet the Black Israelites

>Whiny Khazar baby. I hope you meet the Black Israelites
I never considered myself as a jew. Shit, i didn't even know i had jewish origin until I moved to France and started telling my mom how pathetic these jews are until she told me to sit the fuck down and tell me my family story.
Both my mother's parents are romanian. My father's mother was full orthodox russian and his father actually had jewish origins from georgia.
So what, that makes me .... 1/8 jewish ? Jewness must descend from the mother side. So technically i'm not even considered as a jew
I don't even slightly look like a jew but more of a slav.

Black israelites... is this a joke ? Dude, just try explaining to a slav that niggers are equal to us.... That shit is just carved into our blood since birth. Fucking gypsies are better than niggers

neither. the jews have been decieved their lineage is their right to passage, and used the "promised land" myth to gain support for their taking of what was the palestinians. there is no jewish people, there is major political players who use religion and race to assimilate people into the cult of judaism, on the other hand the palestinians are so stubborn about their stupid trade route access that they've refused negotiations multiple times, so they are obviously not in it for peace. If I absolutely had to pick a side: Palestine, but only because they haven't invaded the banking industry and aren't propagating an invasion of a miniscule threat through their major stock in media corporations so they can provide banking to a country. i.e. north korea.

sand niggers should all be sent to california to be with their brother niggers. shit on the streets and piss the sidewalks all day long.