If the situation in South Africa turns into outright civil war between the white farmers and black nationalists...

If the situation in South Africa turns into outright civil war between the white farmers and black nationalists, would any of you consider heading overseas and volunteering? If I remember correctly, we had one of two /k/unts with former military experience go over and fight in Syria back when the YPG was still taking foreigners as combatants and not just propaganda tools.

What kind of situation would there be in South Africa in regards to weapons? Are there enough black market guns and ammo there to sustain a fight, or would the whites have to smuggle in materiel? Speaking of which, would there even be any political and international support for the white South Africans or would they be demonized like Rhodesia was and blacklisted from the world for daring to defend themselves?

>inb4 hurrr durrrr take it to Sup Forums
The mods can go fuck themselves. It is impossible to have any kind of intelligent discussion about the military or firearms on Sup Forums and I refuse to take threads that were welcomed here up until like a year ago over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/#sections
suidlanders.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>war between the white farmers and black nationalists

interesting that this south africa thing gets so much attention. has there ever been a real war in history between blacks and whites that wasn't completely one-sided?

>would any of you consider heading overseas and volunteering?

hell no.

>would they demonized like Rhodesia?
Surprisingly no
I think there is a strong case for South Africa and only super hardcore black nationalist or other anti white male “news” outlets like slate or the root would try to play the sins of the father argument against the farmers
>what kind of situation would there be in South Africa
Bring your own gear as always

The situation in this is quite a bit different though. Rhodesia was a country where the whites were in power already. Right now in South Africa, if something were to happen and it boiled over into all-out war, they're kinda fucked. They have no established military, no government of their own, and they're completely outnumbered and surrounded. It would be a lot of chaos for a while until some type of governing body could organize things and get a militia/professional defense force going to protect white farms and communities and whatnot. Which is why I think they would honestly need outside support in the form of volunteers and/or backing from a foreign country to succeed in defending themselves and possibly carving out a small, new country, just for them or whatever.

>Bring your own gear as always
But how many South Africans have access to shit like that? I don't know much about their gun laws. I met a Boer guy a few years ago in Amsterdam that used to live in South Africa. He told me that guns are one of those things that you aren't supposed to have but everyone has one, but I'm pretty sure he was referring to unregistered handguns and shit. Do South Africans have access to semi-automatic rifles and shit as easily as we do in the States?

well i hope they get all the support they need. but i'm not sure that it's legal for US citizens to join a foreign army, is it?

It wouldn't be a "foreign" army since it wouldn't be a foreign state, at least not a recognized one. And that didn't stop American citizens from joining up with YPG to fight ISIS a few years ago. And I'm pretty sure you can join the FFL without losing your citizenship. I believe the wording in the law is that you cannot join a foreign military that is at conflict with the United States, directly or indirectly. So if you joined the Russian military or something you'd probably lose your citizenship, but if you join the FFL or some Eurocunt army you'd be fine. We have politicians that have dual citizenship with Israel even though that's technically illegal, the US doesn't care unless you're conflicting with US interests.

If I was bored enough

>But how many South Africans have access to shit like that?
I’m ignorant on the facts as of now but i plan on waiting until a couple weeks before it really blows up over there to leave, then bring my gear over into a neighboring country and head down into SA from there, but I’m gonna pulling as much info as I can get my hands on and compiling it into some sort of briefing and posting if anyone else is interested

You realize you can't just take your AR-15 and ammo cans with you into a foreign country, right?

In my opinion, there isn't enough black market weaponry that the White farmers could seize. Hopefully Russia or some other third party would help arm the Whites. I know I would go to SA if a civil war were to erupt and probably join up with the AWB cause of my Dutch ancestry. The Whites would probably get demonized then again Rhodesia was too and it took over a decade to bring them down.

Since Im a nationalist I in that case would support the black nationalists. The foregin inavaders must be thrown out there just like here.

I'm interested in going to South Africa to slot floppies if anything happens.

>would I risk my life for a doomed cause, face imprisonment and arrest upon my unlikely return, and be smeared and blacklisted internationally for the rest of my life?
nigga no

Then you should support the whites, because South Africa was created by white colonialists. dumb dumb.

>AR-15 and ammo cans with you into a foreign country, right?
You can have it shipped into country I’m pretty sure that’s what a lot of people did in Syria, but there’s a risk of your shit getting jacked if they figure out what the cargo is
Just keep posting in the generals and start making plans, even if nothing does go down it’s not bad to have more whites there are ready to defend themselves

>foreign invaders
The land was empty when they got there you fucking idiot. The Zulu Kingdom comprises only a small part of modern day South Africa and that's not even where most of the whites live. Most of them live around the Cape, which was, again, completely empty and barren when they got there. They turned a barren wasteland into the most successful country in Europe, with low crime, working infrastructure, and an abundance of food. Niggers ruined it all and can't even get enough fresh water within two decades.

>most successful country in Africa***
Fixd for you mate but well written

Trying to ship it in would be almost impossible I would think. Most people got their gear in Syria, there was more than enough firearms to go around.

Somalia an option?
I’m sure travel cost would pile up but there is definitely a black market over there

Shit, yeah thanks I missed that

Is it really civil war when you're outnumbered 10:1, more plain old genocide and ethnic cleansing at that point.

Considering the amount of private security forces, and the fact they are in Africa, I imagine if things really came down to it arms shipments could be done if they got the cash.

joining in the fight would be like joining a volunteer organization. Youre preventing more deaths and genocide

Considering 1 white soldier has the effectiveness of 100 blacks, I'd say it would be a very unfair fight. The nogs would get demolished. See: Rhodesian Bush War, where the Rhodies once annihilated 3,000 floppies while only losing 3 men and having 6 wounds.

yea but that was
>prof military vs militia
this would be, at least at first
>militias vs normal people living in 21th century comfort trying to survive the onslaught

Embellished numbers don't mean much. A halfway decent white soldier in Africa is probably better off than most black "soldiers" that can't even figure out how to use sights.
But guess what, numbers is everything, if you throw enough bodies at something IT WILL go down.
Then there's the fact that these are farmers, not soldiers, that also have no access to arms and lack the support of any governments.
Sure in operation Gothic serpent they Delta up vs dakadaka somali niggers, but still got killed.

>prof military
In training, yeah, hardly in terms of equipment. The RSF had an extremely hairline budget, their soldiers were equipped with the bare essentials and their air force was mostly just old French helicopters that they used to move around. Their infantry vehicles and shit were usually little more than dune buggies armored to protect against mines. That's why /k/ circle jerks over them so much. They accomplished amazing feats with equipment that the average Bubba in America could scrounge up. The Boers did the same thing against the British during the 19th century. Never underestimate an Afrikaaner, and always remember that a nig nog "militia" is basically just a bunch of retards firing their guns in the air.

How would I get my guns and ammo over there? An unarmed America flying into SA would be detained quickly, assuming hostilities break out.

>Then there's the fact that these are farmers, not soldiers
So were almost all Rhodesian soldiers. They usually had little to no training before being thrown out into the Bush.
>that also have no access to arms and lack the support of any governments.
Virtually every country on the planet refused to acknowledge Rhodesia's sovereignty and refused to trade with them. They got all of their weapons and shit through the Portuguese and South Africans, and there are more than enough countries sympathetic to white Afrikaaners to smuggle shit to them.

ZANLA threw numbers at Rhodesia for over a decade and did accomplished precisely dick. The only reason Rhodesia "lost" the war was because they were choked to death economically by trade embargoes and shit from the West, which ultimately pressured Ian Smith to step down in favor of a black president, who quickly handed the country over to Mugabe.

yeah training is what i meant basically

>and there are more than enough countries sympathetic to white Afrikaaners to smuggle shit to them.
like who

They HAD a functional government in power supporting them, these farmers are going to be disorganized and by themselves, opposing a government in power trying to stop them if it comes to hostilities.

I wouldn't go over there myself, but I would wish them luck and enjoy seeing the fight.

Underestimating your enemy is dangerous, you can't count on that every time

The Rhodesians LOST the war, user.

luckily they have civil defense initiatives but that doesn't help with armed conflict only makes genocide harder for the blacks

look up the crippled eagles

>larp around in Africa WHOOOHAAA!!! ing
>get a hold of galil chans sister
>steal some Krugerrands to smuggle home
>shoot some niggers
sure

pretty sketchy desu. all fun 'n' games until someone gets dismembered by africans with machetes.

Best of luck to them, but I'm not dying for them. What did South Africa ever do for us?

not like that can't already happen here if you accidentally drive into east saint Louis or chicago,
At least I might find some blood diamonds in africa

Honestly, no and a lot of the folk who say they would probably won't.
I mean sure, it sounds hella fun, slot some floppies and relive Rhodesia's glory days; but most of /k/ has never served and wouldn't go near an actual warzone unless it was forced on them, I like guns and all and pretending I'm a stalker innawoods like everyone else here, but when they includes the very real possibility of a stray bullet making your brain a permanent part of the country you just kinda think "nah, I'm cool"
>in;b4 ">projecting this hard"
Maybe I am, or maybe I'm completely right and only like a dozen at most former military guys will head on over, time will tell I guess.

Because of politics. The Rhodesian army never lost an engagement and was in no danger of manpower shortage or anything like that right up to the end of the war.

Good goy, abandon fellow white men to die a horrible death! After all, it doesn't affect you! You won't have to worry about being outnumbered in your own country for another decade at least, don't bother making a stand! Now, go buy another subscription to BLACKED and donate to Israel, goy!

You're right but you won't convince anyone with that douchebag attitude.

Yeah, but then you have to live in Somalia for a bit. Don't forget, Africans hate white people

So I'm supposed to go help them because they're white? Am I supposed to go help the rest of the Europeans who care nothing for American values as well?

But user. China is a paper tiger! Rawr~ Tiger!

War is an extension of politics, the military as well as the nation of course lost the war.

Not the guy you're responding to but Afrikaaners are much more American that faggy Eurocunts. They actually give a shit about their freedumbz and rights, the Boers fought two wars over this

No, the military did not lose. The military did not lose a single battle and was no in danger of losing a single battle. International pressure forcing the president to step down and hand his office over to some black guy, and the black guy in turn ending the war by giving power to Mugabe, is not the same thing as the military losing the war. Stop moving the goal posts.

>black "soldiers" that can't even figure out how to use sights
Official ZANU/ZAPU members were trained by soviet powers, it was the tribals they recruited from the shitty relocation villages through a very effective propaganda campaign that were nog-tier.

"Official" ZANU members got btfo just as hard as the nog-tier ones, so I don't see what the difference is

Saffa reporting in

Leme break it down

The government is blatantly anti-white and anti-west atm.

Tons of useless "official" troops and tons of unofficial (but older) former troops.

Every 45 year old guy still knows how to field strip an R1 and shoot a mean group as a result of the Border war among others.
And if you were really good at it you're serving in PMC's off the coast of Somalia defending ships right now.
See: recces

That's not counting the farmers / bush rangers that pack heat 24/7.
Basically every slightly racist 30 year old or older has at least a handgun in his bedside table but it's getting less.

A lot of mean people that the government fears that still stay here, but the armed population is dwindling.
By 2030 there will be no trained resistance in South Africa.

Best start the revolution now then, brew.

The issue with Somalia is logistical. Can you get gear there? Yep. Is it quality gear? Eh, pushing it. Assume most of it hasn't been taken care of in years.

Then you run into the problem of bringing it back to South Africa. Flights, I'm assuming, would be out of the question, which leaves ships or trucking it out. Ports would probably be firmly under government control, so you have an issue with unloading. As for roads, that's 3,000+ miles and at least 4 borders you're crossing, which leaves too much to chance. Especially if it's a convoy of foreign whites.

Really a logistical nightmare.

Private security in SA outnumbers the army and police combined, there are guns there. Boers are planning to sieze air bases last time I heard.

There's a user willing to fight for the Kurds for 2 years(and then discover the power of 2d waifus after returning home), I'm sure there'll be some anons willing to shoot some niggers to stop a genocide

It speaks more to just how good Rhodesian tactics were than how shit the guerilla's were, fireforce was extremely effective.
>tfw we might actually see fireforce tactics being used again if the violence escalates.

Yeah, no. The UN and the UK destroyed Rhodesia by forcing elections in 1980 AFTER they had already held free elections, elected a black, and renamed the country Zimbabwe Rhodesia. The problem was, the UN and UK allowed ZANU, and therefore Mugabe, to stand for election thus leading to massive voter intimidation by ZANU-PF and the subsequent rigging of the vote. The blacks in Rhodesia hated ZANU and ZAPU as their insurgents stole their food, raped their women and slaughtered or press-ganged the men.

I'd do whatever I could to help these people.

suidlanders.org/#sections

Israel, Oman, Portugal, Malawi, and South Africa to name a few. Oman was more financial than anything, Israel didn't give a fuck because they knew how it felt to be surrounded by neighboring countries that hate them, and Malawi (Nyasaland) supported them from the start, Portugal was forced to pull out of Mozambique and Angola because of coups rising up in the home country and the people getting tired of paying for and fighting in lands they thought were pointless, and South Africa was in a economical chokehold so they had to "stop" supporting them (aka dropping off weapons/supplies/T-54 Russian tanks in Mozambique for the Rhodesians to "capture")

A literal race war? And the niggers are also communists? Sign me the fuck up. I'd rather die young shooting commie dindus than live a full life with no action.

Damn right, and if they can find a way to get it shipped down there, i'll provide my own gear.
I've had enough of this shit and want in on the nigger slaughtering. Buy me a ticket and feed me, I don't want your money. I'm here for the retribution.

I’m not sure how you would get gear into the county.

Going to want to trade that in on a .308 mate, if you're planning on working for the Boers. Galil, Vepr .308, Valmet M78 might be right up your alley.

I think you larpers should just stay out of conflicts you have no stake in. Remember Vietnam.

Good lord, imagine Sup Forums if SHTF in SA.
>Sup Forums becomes a normal political board because all the white nationalists and supremacists are lynching niggers in SA

Just go in via Namibia, bring all your 'hunting' gear in there, then dune buggy across the border with other whites to kill commie niggers.
I'm in my mid-40's and I'd considering going.

The negros are the invaders. Negroids are not native to South Africa

What about armory ships? You could stay in international waters and as long as reporters and NGOs observing the conflict didn't see smaller ships coming and going from your floating warehouse, you'd be ok.

On the continent of Africa? No thank you. Let the niggers have it so they can go ahead and burn that shit down. Let it sit there as a literal 800 pound gorilla (chuckle) so that every liberal on the planet has to live with the cognitive dissonance of knowing how completely incapable the native African population is of building a lasting and respectable society.

It would be like having a front row seat to the 1,000 monkeys trying to reproduce Shakespeare.

Yes, already involved as well.

Oh That's not my gear, it's that of an user I found on the ddlc threads on vg who fought for the Kurds, but if I ever see him again I'll tell him about the plight of SA and your advice

>would any of you consider heading overseas and volunteering?
Fuck no

>This might be if intersest:
suidlanders.org

I'm not white though

Not white, eh?

This is a good website. I contacted these folks asking how I can help south African whites.

I wonder if there's a way I could get my PTR91 into the country.

You're never not white enough to slot floppies, just don't dress like a tribal

The Khosians were at the cape where the Dutch first arrive. If you include the native lands of the entirety of South Africa today, there's also the Xhosa
>Inb4 the Xhosa were nomadic so it doesn't count

Lol you the niggers causing all the violence aren't native to that land either, they're genociding the native koisan population too

If you can afford a ticket to Africa than your life is not shitty enough to even be there.

my vodkaspeak is poor, but does that say "this machine kills kebabs?"

Yes

lovely

Why the fuck would you want to go there, to die in a shithole for no pay and no recognition? Is your current life that shitty that you would willingly fly to a country where you don't speak the language that the majority speak, where you have no connection with the culture or the people and where if you get captured, you will be tortured then killed by necklacing? You really think the white farmers will want you, people who have worked extremely hard all their lives, cut from an extremely different cloth from the majority of fat, bitter neckbeards that inhabit this board?

I've been to South Africa, I have relatives who've lived there over 70 years. My grandfather was Rhodesian police. One was shot dead in a home robbery about this time last year. His mother was robbed about 4 months ago. They kicked the shit out of her, an 83 year old woman, for fun and to try and get her to give up money or jewellery. People with any sort of money all have armed private security. There legit are places where a white face can't go and expect to live. Gated communities make some FOBs in Afghanistan look poorly armed and fortified. People live in fear and uncertainty, in very insular groups, it isn't fun

The govt is corrupt, public services are falling apart due to embezzlement of public funds, ghost workers, theft and a myraid of other issues. Those with money pay for things like trash collection, street sweeping, new traffic lights, street maintenance, water and power infrastructure repairs. It is 2 steps away from being a failed state. It is basically run as a personal fiefdom to enrich the political class and their cronies.

You can't save South Africa, you would be fucking nuts to try or even want to

Let me tell you, police in Africa don't fuck around. You will be stopped often, especially if you are white and look organised. You have no rights. If they find shit like guns, they will take them and put you in a dark hole for years. You won't see a lawyer, you won't get a phonecall, you won't get due process. You will be lucky to make it across the first border.

This whole thread is making me chuckle. Am I the only one who's ever been to any country in Africa? Apparently so since 99% of the shit posted in this thread won't fly for a second, it's pure fantasy

It costs $1000 to fly coach. I'm ready if someone buys me a ticket and a gun upon arrival.

Aliens reeee!