Lets settle this once and for all. Which one is superior?

Lets settle this once and for all. Which one is superior?

That's interesting - today marks the exact moment when I became sick of this thread.

Asuka is getting married, congradulate her!

Shinji is the best. Who needs girls when you can have the best boy?

Shinji x Asuka x Rei is the proper way.

The better 90s allegorical tale

Fpbp

>5 years since Mawaru Pinguindrum aired
>people still don't realize Mawaru did everything that Utena did, but better

>liking old hags

Im actually very curious, whats your specific mental illness? You police eva threads 16+ hours a day and make the same 5 cycled posts every time. Theres no way youre not sick in the head

Asuka, obviously. Not just because she's best girl but also because Rei is a shit.

>Fpbp

100% this. Second only to Shinji when Karl finally makes a woman out of him

Asuka, reifags are kidding themselves.

>once and for all
Good fucking luck with that.

I'm convinced that, by the time we have orbitals and actual cyber newtypes, people will still be having this conversation.

Rei

Take away the hair and you got shinji in asukas and reis plug suits.

Rei is best girl. Every time I hear Asuka talk, I feel like poking my eardrums out. She is annoying, unlikeable, annoying and stupid. i never understood the appeal of Asuka. Is she like a cuck beta males fantasy girl or something. Even real women aren't like her. I know a lot of real women, and they are either quiet and nice, or fun and nice (like Rei and Misato). I haven't met a woman who is as big of a self centered cunt as Asuka.

>I know a lot of real women, and they are either quiet and nice, or fun and nice (like Rei and Misato).
And I work at NERV.

Anyone have that chart that compares all x-fags in EVA?

>Kaworu is never an option in these threads despite being as popular in the polls as Rei and Asuka
I demand an immediate apology and rectification of gross discrimination against females(males)

This was some of the weirdest shit back in the day before talking to nerds on the internet became common because for years I didn't even think this was a contest. like all personality flaws considered, Asuka is at least an actual character. Imagine my surprise when I got on the internet and found out people actually quite unironically like Rie as a character. I was left literally shaking. I couldn't comprehend how this could actually be a thing, but apparently a lot of people are just retarded.

Don't you mean reitarded, tripfriend?