Stop posting girls and jam with me a second, Sup Forums

Stop posting girls and jam with me a second, Sup Forums

What's your first anime you ever watched fully, and what do you think of it now?

>Ranma1/2
Ranma's still got some rocking tits.

It's still pretty damn good.

My first anime was probably Sailor Moon. I still like it, probably due to some degree of irony and nostalgia.

Fully?

Well shit, I guess Robotech?

probably Daimos.
some day I'm gonna rewatch it. but not yet.

Though you could probably argue I watched three anime there.

still holds up as a prime example of what 70s anime was about, and brings back fond memories when I chance upon any episode.

I don't know how else to describe it. I watched a lot of anime as a kid whenever it was on but I didn't really distinguish anime from cartoons until I had a computer and found anime (hentai free) websites.

I guess the first anime I watched cognitively was something like mew mew power, or azumanga daioh. I thought all anime was like this until I looked in a store for anime DVDs. Around that time there were also a lot of gorey/dark/gritty anime about demons and guns and I was into that for a while.

Gurren Lagann. I still like it.

>What's your first anime you ever watched fully
>watched fully
the first anime I watched knowing it's an ''anime'' was Detective Conan

initial d

its still sugoi

>Detective Conan
>watched fully

>>watched fully
>>watched fully

>>>

FMA original. Good show

Toonami/Adult Swim era in general. Yeah it's a common answer but god damn there was some good stuff on there. Wolf's Rain is the best of them though.

It still has a really baller concept but the protagonist has so many layers of plot armor that it really gets lost. Shit tier comic relief characters outside of Icchan who doesn't even always work. Would have hugely benefited from handing out a few loses to the main character. It doesn't feel earned when she's in the final match against the champion without ever having lost.

Manga is better
Hikaru is unironically a classic looking design that got wasted on this series

This.
Also, "fuck me for watching it now i have weird fetishes."

There's nothing weird about wanting to stick your dick up a little piglet.

how should I know.
probably pokemon, dbz or onepiece. maybe ranma 1/2 my mum said we watched this together back in the day but I was way to young to remember.

On TV, Dragon Ball. Its dumb fun. Online, the old Hunter X Hunter. Still one of my favourites.

Possibly pokemon. Except I doubt I ever finished it.

After that was either Claymore or Code Geass, watching them in 6 minute chunks on youtube with shit quality and constantly bouncing between sub and dub because some pieces seemed to just disappear randomly.

Pokemon is a k kids show, still think Claymore is dope and kind of established my taste in things probably but manga went a bit insane, Code Geass I loved at the time but would probably think was like a 6 or a 7 if I saw it again.