gist.github.com/anonymous/06eda1a7fb829967fc15fcc8558045fa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=R7NmPhStfU0&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=OU_6YhU542w
strawpoll.com/ffws5khk
youtu.be/tpv261r01Eg
strawpoll.com/9hhbgd2p
friatider.se/kasselstrand-ska-bygga-tervandringsverk-och-betala-migranter-s-de-
friatider.se/kasselstrand-ska-bygga-tervandringsverk-och-betala-migranter-s-de-aldrig-terv-nder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What choices do you have?

Daily reminder to download all Granskning Sverige and spread it like wildfire

Whatchu tagging brehs?

Any polls as of yet?

Pols retarded spam filter won't let me post the list of resources so here is a link to them outside of Sup Forums.
gist.github.com/anonymous/06eda1a7fb829967fc15fcc8558045fa

shit and shit

Also I think I may have been kicked from the SWEG discord for being inactive over the holidays. Did it die? If not can someone hand me the link please.

Reminder sweden helped found the USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sweden

Didn't they also install the biggest (or is it 2nd biggest?) Somali city in the world into the huwite midwest?

Yes.

disinfo
Freemasonry was judaization of protestantism, jews became freemasons because they wanted these prods to build them a new temple eventually.

>SweFash
youtube.com/watch?v=R7NmPhStfU0&t=123s

Best of luck bro

>Mfw Kenta är mer höger än SD

The absolut state of Swedistan.

lmao sweet

/swed/bros what is the current state of Sweden? will there be a rechtsruck? I'm amazed with the outcome from the Pizza-election and I hope we will see a similar outcome in Sweden too

how is your NatSoc movement doing? Got 500 members yet? Tss...

youtube.com/watch?v=OU_6YhU542w

Those who think they are redpilled will vote SD, witch is controlled opposition. Or this new thing, witch also is globalist crap with a Swedish flag on top, Alternative for Sweden, or something.

There is no political solution. And since we have not been at war since the 1600's, our mentality is the lowest of christ-cucks. Turn the other buttcheek-tier shit.

As long as people can pay their mortgage, go to Mallorca/Thailand a week every year and keep shopping in Lidl/Dollarstore, nothing will change.

But do we really need these genes? Let them die off, who fucking cares.

Live a simpler life, be your own man, have a family, buy land, grow food. It is that simple. And the leftist-hippie-scum are beating us to it.

If you're planning to put up posters- use the poll to mark the area you'll be tagging. strawpoll.com/ffws5khk

>In Sweden there is only 5 cities

För i helvete. Dela upp det i Län åtminstone, medan vi fortfarande har dem.

>leddit spacing
>defeatist faggot
kys your self commie cuck

Big cities. If I were to list all the moderately sized ones it'd be a very long list. Don't you live at least slightly more close to one of the 5 cities than the other 4? Most people do

hello, bögs

have a bump

bless u

I sincerely wish you luck swedes,this shit has gotten way out of hand i hope the election does you guys some good.

youtu.be/tpv261r01Eg

Any one heard about the new party forming like three days ago? Alternativ För Svergie, they have an active remigration for previous migrants in their policy.

/ourguys/

they're not full ethnonationalist, but pretty close

Sounds like a splinter operation so that SD doesn't get too much power.

Well let's pray they make it into the Riksdag.

Fuck off back to the shed Sven
fucking poofta cunt faggots

You have the best product naming.

It’s great stuff though, please keep making it. And fuck EU tobacco regulation.

Kasselstrand is one of the most respected swedish nationalists there is, id fight for this man.

he got kicked out of sd because he was more competent than the leaders of the party.
and was too popular

fixed
strawpoll.com/9hhbgd2p

kek

ching chong ching chang --- flied lice, baizuo?

SD are LARPing and trying to get the "center to right" vote and AfS are in charge of getting the "hard-right to alt-right" vote.

Stop being defeatist and paranoid and also use the "what would i do if i was in their shoes?" thought process.

where my danebros at
death to sv*rige

.. b-but aren't you Finnish?

I can't tell you what's best. It's always a question of whether to vote for tactics or whether to vote for beliefs.

SD in its current state is a fucking mess, I will vote for AfS.

>they're not full ethnonationalist, but pretty close
Judging from what I read in their political program and what I know of those guys is that they're ethnonationalists, but not explicit about it. The smart way to do it in Swedish politics basically.

shut up pekka, you're next after the muslims

Allu snackar ahmed
how come your women come here in large numbers? Why can't you control your women

yeah, he has the right ideas

friatider.se/kasselstrand-ska-bygga-tervandringsverk-och-betala-migranter-s-de-
aldrig-terv-nder

paying migrants to renounce citizenship and to fuck off is a great idea

what? Chang, you know I don't speak chinese.

bad link
friatider.se/kasselstrand-ska-bygga-tervandringsverk-och-betala-migranter-s-de-aldrig-terv-nder

deport f*nns in the north is the best way to get sweden back

inb4 u spergswedes embarrass us all yet again

Good luck Swedes, though I feel as if you have the worst chance of any nation on this shit ball of a planet of unchucking itself.

Fake news, compare our nationalist movements per capita.

id wager we will uncuck before the uk

It was leaked that there is around 3000 members. Most of them passive members.

thank you for the tip, mr grönstedt

We stopped following Odin, basically. It's in the fucking High song, don't trust your woman.

Woman where not allowed by law to be alone back when. If they where, they where considered a "wreck". It's where the word comes from. A man could also be a wreck, if he could not return home after his travels. No man was a man unless you did something glorious (by traveling, over sea was high-tier glory).
Anyways, a woman with no man was a wreck. She went from shore to shore looking for a home, but never found one.

We have many wrecks.. Many indeed.

>paying migrants to renounce citizenship and to fuck off is a great idea
Personally I think it causes an incentive to be abused, I'd be much more harsh about it by forcefully deporting people and stripping them of citizenship. But I'm not sure if I want to give the state that sort of power. So it might be the best solution over all.

They are very ethno nationalist. Trust me

"På ord av en mö
må ingen man lita,
eller tro på gift kvinnas tal;
ty på rullande hjul
deras hjärta är skapat,
föränderlighet i bröstet inlagd."

Basically, don't trust woman. They follow their heart and that may change at any given moment.

well fucking aye just miserable that a lot of them skype swede guys they went to school with tell them they pat kangaroos and are seeing the country and other BS when in reality they are just being whores a lot of them don't even make it to Aus they just whore themselves out in Phuket it's a sad thing to see to be honest and it's no wonder so many swede blokes date poles and SE Asians

"i'm a free spirit" = slut
what's school education like because the guys seem laid back and cool but the women are worse than American women

So AfS and SD are /ourguys/?

Also polling history

We have hundreds of thousands finns, not counting the half finns/half swedes. I know 4 or 5 people that are half finnish.

Save yourselves

tic toc svenneBÖG

School is.. Commie?
We get cucked at a early age to not think for our selves. SCHOOL have taught us that X is Y, so you never have to think for your self.

I found some kids "essay" on Vikings/Swedish pre-history when I jewgle the other day. It was all

>Vikings and Sweden was bad, they killed all the peaceful nations and raped them
>Vikings was nazis
>Nazis walked through Sweden and Sweden did nothing and Nazis used Viking-runes

I'll check if I can find it..

>Mfw I found some Forrest-Finn on my grandmothers mothers side from 1500's
>Absolute Pekka

finnJÄVEL!

That would be good
i also heard the teachers don't care
students wouldn't turn up for days on end and the teachers wouldn't care
also what's with the sailor hats when you graduate

jävläbög now tell me about the new party alternative för sverige or something, is it just a jewish plot to fish votes away from SD or what

I was far down a Rune-rabbithole, it will take a while, but autism will prevail.
Fuck no, they don't care. They look back at the parties they had when they studied. It's three years of FUCK ALL. The things they teach, and study to be teachers, are the same bullshit they get taught in school. Why is it even something you have to study for? It's easy:
>Sweden - BAD
>Everybody else - AWESOME
So ofc our women are whores. They are retarded and WANTS to fuck the world. It's what they have been taught.

The sailor hats is for finishing High school (gymnasiet). The time when you get drunk in church and get in a fight with that FUCKING asshole teacher from Britain. Fuck him and his god, to this day. Manlet faggot.

>jewish plot to fish votes away from SD or what

This. Or fucktards who just wants shekels. It's always the shekels.

In order to secure the existance of our finno-ugric peoples we MUST destroy the eternal swede. They MUST be defeated and they MUST submit to us.

Just read a translation of their website, AfS are based as fuck

>Say Sweden's transformation from a homogeneous country to a multicultural country was an "experiment by the political elite gone wrong"
>Want to forcefully expel all illegals and criminal foreigners
>Want to pay immigrants to renounce their Swedish citizenship and fuck off
>Want to end foreign aid
>Want to re-examine all residence permits issued since 2000
>Want to end free immigration for relatives of residents, and make it so only relatives of people who have been full citizens for 18 years can immigrate
>Want to fuck off asylum seekers

wondering REAL HARD about their timing my man...

>
x

real hard wondering going on here

Its not pronunced rape tho

RA peeeeeeeeeee

And have you tried the lingon flavoured one? Goat

För. I. Helvete.

This is what a shill says

The establishment is real shook about how many votes sd will get, so they are trying their darndest to scary people away from them, have you guys noticed how literally every single party has "gotten alot tougher on immigration"

Its bullshit they realised they would not win any votes if they wherent putting on this facade, im afraid its going to work pretty well

Rember politicians will never be your friends, but atleaste SD has been campaigning with this for ALONG time, and not just because it fits the public opinion

Too noob to snusa löst

Också lingon smaken är top notch, no denying it

>aren't you Finnish?
Nah, he's just getting started

>huehue, he has principles, he must be a shill

>sd is the most prozionist party in sweden
>parties to the right of sd are jewish shills