So I'm buying my breakfast at McDonald's and I see this shit. What the fuck

So I'm buying my breakfast at McDonald's and I see this shit. What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/coin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Ronald McDonald house? How new are you?

Put a bullet in it

They don’t look needy to you?

> mcdonalds breakfast
> triggerd over photo of interacial couple with kids on a donation box

Oh say can you seeeee

Race mixing degeneracy you plebian

The fuck? Why do they need to say that? Do Americans put trash in those things or something?
Ours say "All donations safely deposited inside" so we don't have to worry about the indians stealing shit from them. But even they woulnd't toss used condoms or shit in those.

Actually that explains why they would need charity at least. Even in families they can't provide for their own

Used TP would be fitting for that miscegenation

If I saw that picture I'd probably dump some trash in the box too, fuck those kikes and all the mongrels making my food

It's the McDonalds nigger workers tryna get some weed money heh lol wow XD

Don't you guys think your taking this a little to seriously. Its literally a donation box for sick children. Its not like there is a white guy standing off in the background waiting to be the father when Tyron leaves. Standing there all like.

NEVER buy something from (((McDonalds))) again.

What evidence is there that the two adults are racemixing? Both could be charity care givers to the sick children.

>Literally get triggered at a donations box at mcdonald.

Yall really need to rethink your lives.

(((charity)))

>Black guy participating in charity
Yeah, ok user

Didn't even think of that. Good point.

I dump my ashtrays in em

Bitch burned the coal now she's stuck with a broke ass nog that can't pay for his kids because no health insurance and I'm supposed to donate for that?
Burn the coal pay the toll

It's implied they are a family. Hence the orc child.

>fat murrican
>McDonald's for breakfast
>triggered by a donation box
The actual American Sup Forums poster boy

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

That's because that's not what the underlying message of that photo is. You didn't think I'd that because your supposed to see the coal burner and the happiness they seem to be having, and think that race mixing is cool.

The girl with the glasses is a much darker shade than the boy in the woman’s lap. To me it looks like the black man is playing with the girl and they are wearing silly glasses, or one is wearing a similar style to match the other. The “orc” child could be the white woman’s offspring though. Ronald McDonald advertisements tend to show sick kids matched with volunteers or staff helping them out. It’s very rarely families.

That may be some plausible deniability stance, but the underlying theme is the normalization of race mixing or perhaps to make black men think that charity and white woman go hand in hand

>have place for 1 picture
>get both races in so you appeal to both races
ITS NOT THAT HARD JUST USING LOGIC ONCE, NOT EVERYTHING IS THE JEWS

But going by their customer demographic, which is poor, unhappy niggers and poor unhappy white mothers, this is a picture of happiness that speaks to the emotional vacuum if the customer. So, the nigger night consider giving money, and the mother might consider race mixing. Is that so hard to understand psychological warfare?

>breakfast at McDonald's
OMG you must be so poor
Don't have food in your trailer?

McDonald's breakfast in America is really good though. We can actually still serve bacon and ham here.

That’s where you deposit your vomit

I always put my cigarette butts in these.

Do you not see the coalburning whore? Fucking day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Kekd

Although automatically bait anyone who buys a filet o fish can immediately have their opinion disregarded.

>automatically bait
It's copypizza you colossal faggot

I'm pretty sure that you'd find better quality in a diner

Is not pasta and bait one and the same ?

I'd drive off. Fuck that.

Fix your mirror poorfag

Jesus...
The white woman with a nigger and some nigglet.
Please donate.
Thus proving nigger cant provide for their familly (that is IF they stay to assume fatherhood)

Oh shit

>Mcdonalds
>Breakfast
The ameridumb healthiest way of life.

Just make your own custom coins and drop some redpills

photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/coin

Fuck off degenerate fuck, But yes fuck giving shit to niggers, they're not worth the steam of my piss.

McDonalds is another company that fell for the "Progressive companies make more money" (based on one survey and a bunch of wishful thinking by """quality marketing professors""")

if you're over the age of 25 and still eating fast food, kill yourself

kek

I see no problem with this whatsoever. Bongs are even more brutal than them.

nice

This

>Do Americans put trash in those things or something?
Yes. Americans will put trash anywhere.

Your digits impressive. Your comment pretentious.

Imagine being this fragile lmaooo

>She waved at me and I nodded
>Had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again

Stop being such an autist. Apparently you go to the McDonald's often enough for the people working there to recognize your face and notice that you always park in the same place. Just say hi back with a smile and less Sup Forums in general

LOL. Keep getting triggered by interacical couples guys.
>really good though
Dude, try going to a TJay's, Bob Evans, or a Cracker Barrel for a REAL breakfast. The only thing McDonalds has going for it's breakfast is it's McEgg & McSausage. McD's big breakfast is a joke.

>So I'm buying my breakfast at McDonald's
>flag
checks out

>That really bothered me for many reasons
lost

see they want YOU to pay the toll because SOMEBODY'S going to eventually.

>based Micky dees insinuating niggers and coal burners can't take care of their kids without charity

Gonna go buy me some nuggets.

order a heap of shit, so much that they tell you to go park and then just drive off so they waste money

Quality pasta

Si si si si si si si si si si si si si

Guess how we know you're new.

Lurk more, faggot.

NIGGER.

McDonald's is for niggers anyway, user.

you know the sachets of sauce? yeah, open them, and drop them in there

Its fucking weird to eat in the parking lot alone, thats why she asked you. Your cars probably a mess too

It's about the normalisation of it. It should be stopped on all levels. Boy, I hope no one gets any stupid ideas surrounding McDonations

>They don’t look needy to you?
They're gonna need a new dad in six months time.

>sachet of sauce

thats a rare flag you got there. cant remember when i last saw one

?pbp

That's not autism. Nothing in that post implies autism.

Introverts are not autists, you fucking retard.

Pour acid in it
Destroys coins and bills alike

>Filet-O-Fish combo
>Muslims favourite
>woman talks to you
>you are offended
>hi abdullah

LOL. She probably thought you were there for her.

>They're gonna need a new dad in six months time.
Are you man enough to step up to the plate?

they are literally going after your burgers now

Pour a bottle of soda in that donation box. Force them to clean the sticky mess off their racemixing money.

I think you know what needs to be done. Get some nigger stickers and post them on the thing.

OMG how new are you???
do you EVEN English bro???

I guess that's a type of donation.

>McEgg
>McSausage
You're not actually an American, are you

Buying your breakfast at McDonald’s? You must be a typical burger fat as fuck. Please make us a favor and kill yourself.

BLACKED

Nice try jew. I see more BMWF couples than white couples in advertising. Since jews are unable to do real work the lowliest of jews end up as journalists and advertisers. They only hire other jews due to nepotism. Then they promote social causes of jews through advertising and journalism. It is a war on Americans

>he's still surprised by race mixing shit
Psssh

it's another human being attempting to be courteous to you and recognize you for something other than a machine that orders food and hands her money
the fuck is wrong with you people, you talk about rebuilding civilization but you launch into heights of "this bothers me" "i don't like it when this happens" and "this fast food employee looked at me"
sound like a bunch of little triggered bitches. would you like some laws enacted so this person is punished the next time she waves at you and disturbs your safe space

No it is the jews and if you want the consequences to be avoided you should start informing other jews to cool it because whites of all types are waking up rapidly. Even my divorced boomer parents have separately mentioned the excessive race mixing propaganda to me in recent months. You have a couple years left at most.

>driving a car that from what i can see looks new and clean
>high quality mobile phone pic from new phone
>can afford takeaway
>is awake for breakfast
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Be your wife
>Get raped by neanderthals due to open borders
>Yay germany for everyone !

>Not being upset by Zionist race mixing garbage
>Throwing your country down the shitter this much

Drop a used condom in.

pic related

>so I'm buying my breakfast at McDonalds-
Dropped.
Sage / Thread

also, if you only get given one, then im going to assume you are not white. i leave with roughly 3-5 of each type they have

>its not like theres a white guy in the background watching the roastie get pounded

you should give her a black eye lul