Watamote!

WATAMOTE!

WATOMATO

I'm new to this, anyone know when the next chapter is?

Wakamoto.

They come out every two weeks, so the next one should be in about 10 days.

Why does she call it a weenie in volume 10, but calls it a cock in the volume 10 preview in volume 9 in the licensed manga?

Realistically, how could the Emoji arc end?
Her actually confessing her feelings in the end seems out of place, it'd be way to serious compared to the tone the manga got going on.

Tomoko is so ugly.

I stop reading when watamote when she got friends
I figure I need to be at her level at least to continue reading i need to make friends first

Still have not picked it up

Wrong.

More like acquaintances. She just does a bit better socially.

Only Yuu is still her real friend.

Agreed. The only reason why she probably keeps appearing is because of how hilarious she is in her obsession of Tomoko. /u/fags can whine all they want, but considering the type of manga this is and demographics that read it, there is zero chance it will go full homo.

She's canonically normal looking.

Wait what there are actually people who are taking this amazing quiproquo seriously?

Absolutely. You should visit the watamote on /u/. Most of them there think Tomoko will go full lesbian even though it's pretty clear dick is her objective.

To a certain extent that's true. Without the eyebags she would ook pretty normal.

what's the deal with kii-chan? I thought she just pitied tomoko but now she's just weird

Wants the Tomoko's V, just like Emoji.

Where is Mako? Why is Emoji not hiding behind a car?

That pic was done around the School Trip Arc, after Yuri and Mako fought and Mako went with her other friends (fang bitch), and before Emoji became full Tomokosexual

While I agree that the manga won't go full yuri, I think that there's a difference between going full homo and squashing the yuri entirely. It's still up in the air if Tomoko is going to get a boyfriend, so the manga most likely will have an open end with a single Tomoko still being unknowingly stalked by Emoji. That kind of ending leaves it up to the audience to decide if they will get together or not.

I think the manga got even better when she started talking to people

S2 never

What are you talking about? I'm enjoying season 2.

You are ugly

I don't even watch the anime cuz, don't want to see Tomoko go through all that anxiety and unhappiness again.

Depends whether you're asking Sup Forums or /u/

To be fair there are some very cute pairings.

Had a dream about holding hands with Tomoko on my bed last night. It was the best feeling, and out of nowhere since I haven't read watamote in awhile.

It's a sign you need to catch up on the series, user.

They realized the girls are getting too weird and fetish-y to bother anymore.

get thsi whore out of my cristian board

>Best guess for this image: 2017
Pretty accurate, living alone fucking sucks.
What is this?

No

Am i the only one who likes Komisomething more than tomoko?

naa tomoki also want a piece of that

How did an emoticon become best girl?

Give me more nu-emoji-chan please.

she looks hgh

There can only be one

Hopefully
Unironically my least favourite character

She's a furfag.

what about fang?

To be honest I had Fang and Mako confused for most of the manga, so she never really made an impact on me.
Still, it's difficult to dislike any of the characters so 'least favourite' isn't bad.

Friendly reminder that /ourguy/ will win the Tomokobowl

this guy is autistic enougth to aply for tomoko boyfriend aplication

Tomoko deserves better than that fat pig

does she?

*Everyone* does.

Glasses is on the run too, but I don't really like him

im pretty self consious to know im a shitty person that dont deserbe better

I just want the Yuri harem ;–;
You just need to try being better user, I believe in you!

Anime
Found it in one click so don't ask

thats the thing user i know i can be better but im really happy being a shitty person

Well then yeah I guess you don't
;–;
why must you say these mean things user-kun?

The best part was when she got cucked by Emoji 2.0

Don't worry user, Yuri can have her harem, but Tomoko is getting OTAKUED for sure.

NOT WANT I MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is going to kidnap and replace Nu-emoji

Probably why she got slotted into another class, so her arc can go on the backburner.